🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    My dyes and diamonds went missing at around 4 or 5 am (GMT) and I didn’t see them return until past 12nn. It may be a long wait but it’ll return, as it has for some dolls already.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I’m IOS and my diamonds and dyes are back but I lost the 12 I earned from the gig .......
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    This is just not the one. They really should have offered more shades for these tbh, because the only way I can get it to look half decent is if I buy all of it (and even then) and I’m not doing that 😂 so I Guess my doll will just stay a plain Jane without the contour or highlights 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    @Hazelllllllkkh okay so first you need to be level 26 or above. Then, search in your tasks for a modeling gig for Elizabeth Korkov, it's called Perfektion Collection if I'm not wrong. I did that, then Maria called me to her office. Clicked on the bubble and she gave me a different task but I noticed the bubble is still yellow, so I clicked again and got this! Hope this helps. 
    Thanks so much! That really helped but I’m only level 23... guess I’ll be grinding 💀💀
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @rikk can’t male dolls buy dye boxes for diamonds?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Oh God this is gorgeous... I need this 😍
    so anyway: making a new wish list for Kimiversary lol
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    Thanks so much! That really helped but I’m only level 23... guess I’ll be grinding 💀💀
    I guess this storyline and collection will be around for the whole month so, maybe you can do it! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited June 2020
    could someone please make a list of things that in their opinion score best or just are worth it the most? because personally i will lose it and go for everything and run out of my stars way too fast(and i spend too much time trying to get that. many) 😭 so if anyone could help out i would be so thankful!!💕
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    @Unwinter hopefully!
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish the storyline gave us opal or twilight dye instead of orange. If the galaxy theme is happening, I think those would be the best dyes for it and I just don't like orange that much.
    Platform: Android

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Ok got the diamonds!

I’m really anxious to hear some kind of confirmation from Glu about male dolls being able to spend these diamonds on something. As of now, we’ve never had the “get this look” option in SYS or diamond kollections
    Waiiiiiit. Male dolls can earn diamonds with literally nothing to spend them on.. but male dolls can’t get the free gifts we’re given periodically in game??? Like a dang egg, that was apparently only fit for females to hold?? (I will never not be salty that everyone couldn’t have an egg). Yikes @Glu

• Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Did anyone finish the diamond collection? I'm very curious how many diamonds does it cost. 
    I play on Android
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Took a spin and got the shake hair which I actually love and wanted. This update is awesome! 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Dolls, I am bit confused. When is the best time to buy the throwback items? Should I wait until VIP? 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Julia88 said:
    Did anyone finish the diamond collection? I'm very curious how many diamonds does it cost. 
    I didn’t keep track because I was buying packs 😂 but I got everything besides the last item and that one is spinnable for 52 so that’s the max cost. Hope that helps a bit! 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    eligur said:
    could someone please make a list of things that in their opinion score best or just are worth it the most? because personally i will lose it and go for everything and run out of my stars way too fast(and i spend too much time trying to get that. many) 😭 so if anyone could help out i would be so thankful!!💕

These are the kloset gowns that I find the most helpful. The red one is actually for Kash but I included it anyway, and the first three are probably more helpful than the white one on the right (it still scores decently, it’s just less reliable). Beyond that, during the sale, I would buy all the handheld drinks in the kloset. They’re very helpful. Also, I would get things that are specific to certain themes. Like some summer-wear (shorts, bathing suits), some hairstyles for specific occasion (80s, etc.), maybe some athletic wear? Things that would work for possible SYS themes we could get. That’s the thing I regret not doing the most during the kloset sale on Black Friday.. I didn’t anticipate any specific items for SYS that might be needed. @eligur I hope this is a little helpful!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Dolls, I am bit confused. When is the best time to buy the throwback items? Should I wait until VIP? 
    I thought that throwback items would only be available for a short period of time? 🤔 LOL I'm confused too!
    I think that boxes will be there for the next VIP but TB items won't. Someone correct me if I'm wrong! 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

First pic is me now. Second pic is with the new contour and some lips from the kloset that are similar to the ones I want with diamonds (upper and lower beauty mark ones). And the third is adding the old nose highlight. I think the new highlight is a bit too much, I think I’ll go with the simple nose highlight, even though 190 is a bit pricey. 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    ErikaKKH said:

guys I need your help!! 
    I know there is not a big difference between the two blushes on my doll but I want to buy one and I can’t decide. 
    And also I’m not sure if I should get freckles so, please vote! 💓 

agree - orange blush 
    like - pink blush 
    awesome - orange blush + freckles 
    lol - pink blush + freckles 
    I loveeee think pink blush on your doll I can’t get it to work on mine but it looks gorgeous here!!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This update is amazing so far 🤩 but glu are yall gonna put the new makeup on sale though for the kimiversay sale or do I gotta wait till bf sale to purchase this bc its expensive asf. These should be at least 50% off at a discounted price. Yall are charging me 790 kstars in total for highlighter and contouring gtfoh!? I'm loving the freckles but glu yall have forgotten one more imperfections and that's beauty marks. I've been longing for those and I'm pretty disappointed that there's no separate beauty marks that I cant buy for my doll.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    kenikkh said:
    ErikaKKH said:

guys I need your help!! 
    I know there is not a big difference between the two blushes on my doll but I want to buy one and I can’t decide. 
    And also I’m not sure if I should get freckles so, please vote! 💓 

agree - orange blush 
    like - pink blush 
    awesome - orange blush + freckles 
    lol - pink blush + freckles 
    I loveeee think pink blush on your doll I can’t get it to work on mine but it looks gorgeous here!!
    Thank you so much doll 💖💖💖💖
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗