All about Kimiversaries! (Let’s talk)

Comments

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Hey lovelies, I wanted to ask this again because we're getting closer and closer to the big day! However, we have a few new players (including myself) and we really want to make the best of the event. For those of you who have played for longer, what are some versatile kloset items you would recommend purchasing for the Kimiversary? This includes hair, handhelds, dresses, and accessories. Thank you in advance!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Are we getting #smc? If they're coming back time to save some money smh 😩😩
    Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Hey lovelies, I wanted to ask this again because we're getting closer and closer to the big day! However, we have a few new players (including myself) and we really want to make the best of the event. For those of you who have played for longer, what are some versatile kloset items you would recommend purchasing for the Kimiversary? This includes hair, handhelds, dresses, and accessories. Thank you in advance!

Handheld clutches are very versatile, especially since you can dye them now. I've noticed long, flowy hair seems to score better during SYS so if any that you like are put up for sale, I'd go for it.
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @saintsofheather

These dresses (and the first coat) usually do well for me in SYS events. The 3rd gold one dyes so well, they’re worth buying! 🥰

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Basak said:

This Kollection has returned after MONTHS and I don’t want to spend my k-stars but the bundle is so appealing. 😩😩 H e l p
    it'd worth it, I personally hate this dress -- looks like a walk of shame curtain. but it does so freaking well in SYS. It is darn near the GOAT of sys.
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    does anyone have the link to the 5 year kimiversary weekend event??
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @emxkkhhttps://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5452117/kk-h-weekend-event-6-21-19-5-year-kimiversary-event#latest

I was just reading it. The forum was SO so much better then.. I was brand new to the forum and I thought everyone was so cool. I’m like 1 post away from leaving this forum now. I miss all the old forum users
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I just want y’all to know that I did the math and it’s actually cheaper to buy the gs lips with diamonds (assuming you’re spending real money). If the gs lips are the same price as they were last year (180 stars) then it would be...

diamonds = $14.99
    stars = $16.36

(US dollars, but I’m sure the ratio is the same in all currency)

That being said, if you don’t spend money on the game, you will probably earn 180 stars faster than you will earn 40 diamonds. 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @emxkkhhttps://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5452117/kk-h-weekend-event-6-21-19-5-year-kimiversary-event#latest

I was just reading it. The forum was SO so much better then.. I was brand new to the forum and I thought everyone was so cool. I’m like 1 post away from leaving this forum now. I miss all the old forum users
    I personally love the forum! Granted I joined in January but I’ve gotten some really amazing friends out of it 💗 There are really amazing people on here 
    Me too! I haven’t really made friends with too many people since I only joined a few weeks ago but everyone is sooo nice! 💕✨
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
    does anyone know where this hair is from and if it will be available for kimiversary??
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @emxkkh I’m not sure if it’ll be available for kimiversary but it’s available for diamonds
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @emxkkh it’s from Black Friday 2018! I don’t know if it’ll be available for kimiversary 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    This two dresses do really well for some sys themes! The second pair of heels I feel that are very versatile and I find the ponytail useful if you dont have any other one for gym sys

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    also what hairstyles would be good for 90’s sys?
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    emxkkh said:
    This hair gives me baby spice vibes, but I don’t know if it’s a bit more 00’s than 90’s 

it’s personally one of my favourites from the closet though so I’d recommend picking it up this kimiversary anyway! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    @danjames12 i love that hair! i haven’t bought it yet but i was thinking of buying it soon so i will definitely buy it during kimiversary! thank you for helping :)
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I want to ask if the kimiversary would be during the vip event?😇
    Edit: i just read the previous posts and figured it can be or be not on a vip event so thank u! It's my first kimiversary and i've started playing last August so i'm pretty excited!😇❤
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    will we get bonus kstars for every 5-star gig again? it looks like that was the case last year
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    emxkkh said:
    Here are some hairstyles that remind me of 90's 😊

• lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    What time does Kimversary start tomorrow ? Anyone know ? 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    The official anniversary is on Wednesday. The sales and events start on Thursday!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Hey dolls, I have question. I've seen a couple of comments about the Kimiversary GB and want to make sure I understood correcty. Are the items exclusive for the Kimiversary and don't become available for diamonds after a year like the regular weekend GB items? 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    If the sale comes on Thursday Will it start at 10am GMT like weekend events or 8pm GMT like sys? Not sure what these times are for America or other countries, just know events start at those times in the uk
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    If the sale comes on Thursday Will it start at 10am GMT like weekend events or 8pm GMT like sys? Not sure what these times are for America or other countries, just know events start at those times in the uk
    I was about to ask the same question but Usually the weekend event begins on Friday at 10am GMT ( i live in the uk too) whilst the SYS begins on Thursday at 8pm GMT,
    i guess that the sale would probably begin on Friday at 10am GMT
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Bri_MdzaBri_Mdza Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I thought TB Sale would at least start today, in the update it says Festivities start from 24th-28th un less the 20 K Stars was part of the Festivities for today. 👀
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @Bri_Mdza yes I think the 20 kstars and yellow dye were the “festivities” today