Comments

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    edited June 2020
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท
    Android, add me:ย 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    I got the purse in one of the boxes I opened while looking for the phone or aura! It is really cute and Iโ€™ll probably use it for a lot of outfits!

@Hazelllllllkkh, Iโ€™m happy you ended up liking the purse. I think the zebra print is really cute and Iโ€™m waiting to take another spin either on Kimiversary or the next VIP event. I canโ€™t remember the doll that mentioned in an earlier post, but I agree that with some of the clothing items lately an animal print or safari theme sys may be coming up in the future.ย 

On another note, I hope the diamond issue is still being worked on. Yesterday all of my diamonds disappeared after I completed the tasks for the 12 free diamonds. First I received an error message then I was able to collect the diamonds or so I thought. When I went to check, my diamonds were at zero. Then later last night my original diamonds reappeared, but the 12 free diamonds still didnโ€™t update to my balance. I assume Kalinda or Eggs will let us known when the issue has been resolved or if we need to submit a ticket to Glu support.

• heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Hiya this is my first Kimiversary (and first post ๐Ÿ˜) what items would you say would be best to go for?ย 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you haven't met Alvin or Brandon yet, you have a few weeks to complete the new quest! The diamond kollection is also available for a few weeks, so don't worry if there's a glitch right now. You'll still have a chance to get it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    In this higlighter my doll looks like sheโ€™s sweaty lol
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ’ IOS player since June 2019 ๐Ÿ’
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ‡ English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    Julia88 said:
    Did anyone finish the diamond collection? I'm very curious how many diamonds does it cost.ย 
    I didnโ€™t keep track because I was buying packs ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I got everything besides the last item and that one is spinnable for 52 so thatโ€™s the max cost. Hope that helps a bit!ย 
    Thanks that is helpful! Wow 52 for a final spin is steep๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    I play on Android
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @mandamay76 thats what i keep trying to do! no matter the location i cant get it to trigger ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @kaydencekkh my 12 diamonds from the quest aren't there either. Let me know if yours pop up! Mine is still showing 23 when I should have 35 after the quest.ย 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    What a dream ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Re the missing 12 diamonds from the Storyline. I've reported this and await a response.ย ย  :)ย ย 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    @KalindaKing Can GLU please fix the rotation of kollections? I get the same ones over and over again. Like, I will spend k stars on them, which means money for yooou. Do we have a deal here?

Same! And also the old FG! I really want the little white jacquemus bag ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Personally I won't spend my hard-earned diamonds for dye boxes, especially when pink and purple dyes are still there ๐Ÿ˜’. And why does diamonds box only appear in Kollection? Does this mean we gonna get diamond kollection? Not that I want one...

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Omg this eyes are so beautiful, do you remember where are they from?๐Ÿ’– @yezx

Ow tbh i dont really remember? I think it was a GB item during black friday a few years ago? Can someone confirm?
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    MelissaK said:
    Does anyone else have problems receiving dyes? This update and last update whenever I open a gift box and win dyes, I donโ€™t actually receive them. I try and contact support in game and they want a screenshot but sending screenshots makes my app crash. One support person was able to look into my account and do it that way but the rest of them always require screenshots. The support team also takes over a day to get back to me. This time, I didnโ€™t receive 1 purple dye from a daily gift box and the 5 orange dyes we were supposed to get from the gig. I contacted support and they misunderstood me and said to email screenshots of my purchase to them when I didnโ€™t even make a purchase. Am I the only one experiencing this glitch of never receiving my dyes? Iโ€™m so tired of contacting useless support. Keep in mind, this was happening way before this update.ย 
    I have the same problem i got 3 yellow dyes in the first box, i got dyes in daily boxes and got the orange dye from the new storyline but none of them make it into my closet and its so annoying tbh, i forgot to take screenshots so idk what i can do. Not only do i have bad choices in boxes which are filled with energy, money and dyes and no clothing or accessories, i dont even receive my pick.ย 
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹ | ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    the crown in the diamond collection looks sooo cartoonish. reminds me of the play tiaras you can get from the dollar store ๐Ÿ˜–
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh @yezx thank you both ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Thought Iโ€™d post a comparison between the kkw contour no contour and the new one we 100% need new shades of the new contour because is is SO muddyย 
  • *M*O*N*S*T*E*R**M*O*N*S*T*E*R* Registered Users 57 Posts
    Maybe this is a stupid question, but has there ever been a sale on diamonds? ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    i was looking through the edits thread and i rediscovered this edit from @julia19 and i think this highlight is perfect!!! please let us control the opacity ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    edit: @julia19 i hope you donโ€™t mind me reposting your picture ๐Ÿ˜…
    No problem, Iโ€™m glad you like my edit ๐Ÿ˜Š I agree, I wish we could change the opacity of the new features so we can customize it for a natural or more glamorous look! We need more shades of highlight and blush tooย 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    yezx said:
    @rikk canโ€™t male dolls buy dye boxes for diamonds?
    I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever gotten the buy-a-box pop up @yezx! We do get a free one at the start of the weekend. Other than the 1 accidental diamond for compensation after some SYS issue a few weeks ago, we couldnโ€™t earn them, access them, or even view them at all because we have nothing to spend them on! Considering that male dolls received 12 for these gigs, and the fact that we can see diamonds in the resource bar on the kollections page now, I think we will be able to use them soon...at least I hope!ย