🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I have to catch up on the thread to see if anyone has mentioned it, but when you’re in Monaco if you click on Marlo while filming you get 5 dye!! The answer is “motivation” 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    If you haven't met Alvin or Brandon yet, you have a few weeks to complete the new quest! The diamond kollection is also available for a few weeks, so don't worry if there's a glitch right now. You'll still have a chance to get it.
    So the offer expires in a few weeks? :(
    I'm level 28 and I'm afraid I won't get the diamonds :c 
    Can this trigger it? 🤔

emmaisson said:

Got the small bundle. The hair is just so weird 🙈
    It has retro vibes to it! Maybe for another SYS? 🤔😊
  • kkhashleykkhashley Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    EveandMia said:
    I have to catch up on the thread to see if anyone has mentioned it, but when you’re in Monaco if you click on Marlo while filming you get 5 dye!! The answer is “motivation” 
    I did this but did not receive the dye!!☹️ Anyone else had this issue?
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I’m not sure if I like it or not 🤷🏻‍♂️

• odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    I’m so upset!! I completely fell asleep last night in the middle of the gig for the diamonds and now I lost them 💔
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Katya said:
    I’m not sure if I like it or not 🤷🏻‍♂️

I know exactly what you mean - it looks kinda like, Facetune-y?! Where it’s super smoothed skin to a different shine frequency lol
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    jaykkh said:
    Hi guys! I’ve been playing around with the makeup and all that and I have 2 potential makeovers, could you help me decide which one looks best? For the second one, I thought the eyes looked strange at first but it’s starting to grow on me lol I like the 60s vibe of it, but I’m not sure.

Like- 1st
    Agree- 2nd

Omg I love those first eyes - which ones are they?
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    Can this trigger it? 🤔

THIS IS THE ONE! Finish it then walk around a bit. If nothing happens, go to Simon's office and check if he has a yellow bubble chat, which he should. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    BellaKKH said:
    Ugh I’m mentally preparing myself for the throwback kimiversary items to be the same as last year with nothing different and nothing special, just like the kimiversary boxes and the throwback boxes for this week not having any new items with this new update. 

Glu please do not disappoint us older players who have been grinding to hoard kstars for this event! 
    I think the best decision for Glu would be to do the same with the TB items as they did with the Kimi Gift Boxes - have all of the past items + new ones. That way older players could get some new exciting stuff to buy while new players can still purchase items they missed out on + new stuff too.
    But anyway, I'm pretty sure there will updated TB items! It's been a whole year. Let's hope!
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    yes, i wish they would separate all the facial features that are still attached to each other! i love the nars eyes, eyebrows and blushes, but i wish i could use them all separately/mix and match. anyway, heres the plastic surgery i have planned for my doll during kimiversary vs how she looks right now. 
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I just want to say I love what they did with this update. It adds so many new features to the game and there are so many new things that they can do with the face makeup and accessories I can’t wait to see what they add next, more shades and more natural looks would be awesome because this is just the start!! 

I also would love if we could get cool nail sets as it’s own thing and not just on clutches because those new long snake nails look amazing 😍

With all that being said I still want our b**bs to look this amazing 🤣🤣
    Yeah when is that contour coming? lol
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited June 2020
    kenikkh said:
    Glu literally everyone is asking you to separate facials that are attached now is the time to do it it would make so much sense with this new update that’s centred around new face customisations !!!!
    I don’t know how programming works but if my days of customizing my Tumblr blog layout are of an indication, I’d assume that doing this would be an absolute nightmare to do 😂😂 While Glu still has a long way to go with this feature, I’m still just happy that they’ve finally materialized this into fruition.

And I agree with whoever mentioned body contouring! My doll looks flat in comparison to her face. Would love to have that as a feature in the future 😃
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Ugh I’m mentally preparing myself for the throwback kimiversary items to be the same as last year with nothing different and nothing special, just like the kimiversary boxes and the throwback boxes for this week not having any new items with this new update. 

Glu please do not disappoint us older players who have been grinding to hoard kstars for this event! 
    I mean I hope they include most of the items from last year too.. I was playing then but I feel like there’s no way you can get them all, that would be a ton of kstars. Unless you already had most of them from playing originally
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    emmaisson said:

Got the small bundle. The hair is just so weird 🙈
    I’m saving that hair for a Dolly Parton SYS 😂😂
  • jaykkhjaykkh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    mishykkh said:
    Omg I love those first eyes - which ones are they?

These ones!! They look like that without eyeshadow. They are very gorgeous😍 
  • desmondang87desmondang87 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I’m just wondering what’s the theme for this week’s sys event....  :/