🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Love the bindi! Though it may be a controversial choice now 🤥🤥 maybe other face jewel styles would be better!
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Just scheduled my plastic surgery for November. This is what I’ll look like for 2021 🤪
    Your doll looks beyond gorgeous with the contour and highlight 😍
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    @eggsandbananas all my diamonds and dyes came back except the 5 gold we got with the update.... is that still a glitch we’re waiting out?
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Are we going to get a double offer anytime soon ? 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    If makeup items dont go on sale my glow up will cost 670 kstars 🤡
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    If makeup items dont go on sale my glow up will cost 670 kstars 🤡
    it'd be really messed up and annoying if they didn't go on sale, but I wouldn't put it past glu to alienate their customers lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Hey guys.. do I have this right? I haven’t had a anniversary event yet and I just opened my game and saw the update. Little confused 

sale where kstar items starts later this week. 

I opened a box and for some shoes. Will there be a box every day or was that a one off? 

The pop up that says Kimaversary (the white outfit with curly hair) do I just spend 55 kstar to open a box all week and that’s the event? 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    I'm so sad I missed out on the pride flag handheld last year! I wish glu would bring it back 😭
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • AryannaAryanna Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Aryanna said:
    Aryanna said:
    The quest won’t appear! The boxes appear, was able to spin for Kollections and my quests are emptied.

Did you double check that your game is updated to the recent version? You may also try jumping to another location and see if that triggers it.
    Yes! I am currently lvl 25. Does it have something to do with not meeting Alvin Greene yet? Or my level?

Your level is fine.  But yes, you have to meet Alving Greene 1st.  You have to work with him in this storyline, and you can't work with him until you meet him.  Someone mentioned Glammed Up possibly preceeding meeting him.  Do you have that gig? 
    I haven’t encountered that yet ☹︎ My birthday events I looked it up.

♡    Aryanna    ♡

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    trying to look for Alvin Greene is becoming a chore 😅 i’m at level 34, and i currently don’t have any tasks at Oak or any Korkov related tasks. 

i just want them diamonds 😟
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    kjanne said:
    Hey guys.. do I have this right? I haven’t had a anniversary event yet and I just opened my game and saw the update. Little confused 

sale where kstar items starts later this week. 

I opened a box and for some shoes. Will there be a box every day or was that a one off? 

The pop up that says Kimaversary (the white outfit with curly hair) do I just spend 55 kstar to open a box all week and that’s the event? 
    So the event itself is not until next weekend! Items will be half off in your closet. 
    The boxes for 55 are the Throwback boxes they will stay for around 2-3 weeks after next weekend, and they contain items from previous years.
    My advice is to not spend your kstars until you see the sale and think about what you really need from the closet and buying that first. Then, if you want some items from the boxes, open few boxes, but always be careful as to what you're spending your kstars on. Items in the closet going 50% off are a one time weekend event, so start from there. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    trying to look for Alvin Greene is becoming a chore 😅 i’m at level 34, and i currently don’t have any tasks at Oak or any Korkov related tasks. 

i just want them diamonds 😟
    I'd advise you to do anything that's in soho or related to either Oak or muse magazine and see if that triggers it. If you want, maybe send me a screenshot of or the names of your tasks and I'll look them up or the storyline before and after them! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Just gonna say it. When I see the face heart tattoo thing I can’t unsee Amanda Bynes.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Just gonna say it. When I see the face heart tattoo thing I can’t unsee Amanda Bynes.
    For me it’s Harley Quinn lol
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

Finally after a day of grinding I leveled up. Still 2 more to go to get the storyline... yay... 💀💀
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Also i think it would be fair to the players who spent real money to get the contour/blush take their money back or at least get for free the new beauty items. And this is coming from a player who didn't spend real money.
    I bought the paid contour and the one in the kloset is so different AND looks AMAZING on my doll. the one that I paid for I have not used even once, my doll looks insane and it just didn't work. but I am EAGER to purchase the new ones when either the next vip or Kimiversary comes up... My doll is black and it look so good on her, she is eagerly anticipating getting it.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I like the paid contour layered with the new one tbh
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

i am beyond happy!! i love the bundle but cant decide if i want to spin it, i probably will eventually i just would hate to feel like i wasted them.
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @Unwinter that would be amazing! 🥺 will PM you soon ❤️
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡