🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    kjanne said:
    Hey guys.. do I have this right? I haven’t had a anniversary event yet and I just opened my game and saw the update. Little confused 

sale where kstar items starts later this week. 

I opened a box and for some shoes. Will there be a box every day or was that a one off? 

The pop up that says Kimaversary (the white outfit with curly hair) do I just spend 55 kstar to open a box all week and that’s the event? 
    So the event itself is not until next weekend! Items will be half off in your closet. 
    The boxes for 55 are the Throwback boxes they will stay for around 2-3 weeks after next weekend, and they contain items from previous years.
    My advice is to not spend your kstars until you see the sale and think about what you really need from the closet and buying that first. Then, if you want some items from the boxes, open few boxes, but always be careful as to what you're spending your kstars on. Items in the closet going 50% off are a one time weekend event, so start from there. 
    Ah got it. Thank you so much for breaking that all down for me! :) 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    After reading most people’s comments about how they weren’t able to do the gig with Alving greene, I feel grateful that for the past months I’ve been playing the game, I usually did the gigs instead of the reality shows and I was able to complete the most storyline with alving greene.
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    jhabs said:
    BellaKKH said:
    Ugh I’m mentally preparing myself for the throwback kimiversary items to be the same as last year with nothing different and nothing special, just like the kimiversary boxes and the throwback boxes for this week not having any new items with this new update. 

Glu please do not disappoint us older players who have been grinding to hoard kstars for this event! 
    I mean I hope they include most of the items from last year too.. I was playing then but I feel like there’s no way you can get them all, that would be a ton of kstars. Unless you already had most of them from playing originally
    Me too, but my point was that there’s so many items not added that could have been added (in the kimiversary boxes and also in the update for TB boxes), so I’m hoping that for the old items added next week there’s even more added than usual because there are so many items never included. One can only hope with Glu.
  • appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Can this trigger it? 🤔

What quests did you do before that one? I feel like I’m not going to get the quest because I’m so behind 😔 I’m level 27 and I’m still doing quests that are from like level 17 😭😭
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts

I got my hair I wanted no more spending for me 😇😌 i cant believe I got it. 

☝️This is the highlighter GLU should give us separately in the kloset. Please GLU, it's already made and looks flattering on every skin tone. 

Looking gorgeous @therealChar I love the braids 💕
    - Emmy
  • pettybutprogressivepettybutprogressive Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Do you guys know where I can find the nose piercing in the closet? I was wearing it when I got the latest update but now I can't unwear it because I can't find it in the closet. ☹️

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Do you guys know where I can find the nose piercing in the closet? I was wearing it when I got the latest update but now I can't unwear it because I can't find it in the closet. ☹️

This one is from the MISC section, but I have no idea about the one you're wearing :(

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Can this trigger it? 🤔

What quests did you do before that one? I feel like I’m not going to get the quest because I’m so behind 😔 I’m level 27 and I’m still doing quests that are from like level 17 😭😭
    Ugh I don't remember verbatim unfortunately, but it was where I had to impress Korkov! I believe there was a modeling gig to prove that I'm a worthy model and something else connected to her. I just have a mish mash of gigs I need to complete so I rarely remember where they are from :( Sorry!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @pettybutprogressive misc section

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     @appreciattee the Perfektion Collection should be right before that. It’s a Korkov fashion show, and after it’s over she’ll call and say she was impressed & invite you to Oak. After the Oak Crowd appearance, Alvin will call and say he noticed you or something like that. He’ll give you a commercial to do at mirimount, and as soon as that’s over you can finally get the call to do the 12 diamond gig. I just triggered it myself, goodluck!!
  • jasminehkkhjasminehkkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
     @appreciattee the Perfektion Collection should be right before that. It’s a Korkov fashion show, and after it’s over she’ll call and say she was impressed & invite you to Oak. After the Oak Crowd appearance, Alvin will call and say he noticed you or something like that. He’ll give you a commercial to do at mirimount, and as soon as that’s over you can finally get the call to do the 12 diamond gig. I just triggered it myself, goodluck!!
    Ah thank you! I just need to find out how to trigger that Korkov one. I’m just working from the bottom up, but I just finished the D-Lish events so I’m miles behind! Wish I did the quests earlier instead of reality shows
    edited June 2020
    @jasminehkkh have you done Queen Korkov?? I don’t know if it’s directly before, but that’s definitely before it
    edited June 2020
    In the comment above before editing (multiple times) I: 1) tagged the wrong person, & 2) had a spelling error. Hello sleep deprivation my old friend😂
  • pettybutprogressivepettybutprogressive Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    yezx said:
    @pettybutprogressive misc section
    Thank you! I thought they had removed the misc section after the update, I didn't know I just had to slide down. 😅 
  • AryannaAryanna Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
     Okay so I finally did the diamond gig. I met with Korkov and it started from there. I was done with the gig and Alvin called with the diamonds and I was so happy I can spin for the Couture but the diamonds didn’t show up :(

I’m already on the last part where I need to film the movie but I kinda lost my will to do it aha :(

♡    Aryanna    ♡

• jasminehkkhjasminehkkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    @jasminehkkh have you done Queen Korkov?? I don’t know if it’s directly before, but that’s definitely before it
    Not yet! I’ve looked online and the Queen Korkov is the storyline before it. These are my tasks, I think I’m quite far behind 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm red carpet ready hunty :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    These are my pending tasks, can someone help me find out what do I have to do to in order to receive the call for the diamonds task?😭 I feel like I’m way behind

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    I DID IT! I'M HONESTLY SO HAPPY I'VE BEEN DOING RESEARCH AND GIGS NON STOP! 

To everyone who didn't get it: try and search for any opportunity that leads you to meet up with korkov. The oak crowd is the task directly before meeting Alvin so it goes:
    Modeling gig for korkov or anything that triggers meeting her - > Perfektion Collection - > the Oak Crowd (or Oak appearance, I forgot)-> Meet Alvin - >Axio Commercial - > The diamond task
    If nothing related to korkov shows up such as Queen Korkov or Cocktail party, try to finish as much tasks as possible and go to Maria's and Simon's office to see if there are any yellow chat bubbles with new tasks. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    These are my pending tasks, can someone help me find out what do I have to do to in order to receive the call for the diamonds task?😭 I feel like I’m way behind

From your list I have so open, star home designs and immaculate premium done. I'd advise you to work on these. Start with immaculate premium then star home design. So open isn't really relevant as it's just to open so chic in the Hamptons and check Simon's and Maria's offices
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Unwinter said:

From your list I have so open, star home designs and immaculate premium done. I'd advise you to work on these. Start with immaculate premium then star home design. So open isn't really relevant as it's just to open so chic in the Hamptons and check Simon's and Maria's offices
    Thank you!! I’ll do that and let you know if it works so it can help others🤗
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited June 2020
    at first i did not think i could work this hair.. but now i am loving this dolly parton vibe!

will try to save up for one more attempt at crown c:
    ♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I just updated my game and my dyes and diamonds are all present I play on Android so I think the glitch is mainly experienced by iOs players. 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I want to spin the diamond kollection so bad😫 Trying to patiently wait for my 12 diamonds to return