🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    When is the new SYS thread? 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @fibixx it’s 7:47am where koko lives, she’s probably not even up yet lol, it’s usually posted by like 9am 
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I’m so confused: these are the tasks I have. I did like 7-8 tasks before and nothing triggered it. I’m level 30
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

I got non-vip tiles in my daily box! And no kash! And even kstars were in there. 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I’m so confused: these are the tasks I have. I did like 7-8 tasks before and nothing triggered it. I’m level 30
    I think you're a little bit behind on goals, because I'm level 27 and I've done some of these a long time ago. So that might be why. Try finishing up as many goals as you can and keep checking Maria's and Simon's offices for new tasks. Whenever anything related to Korkov pops up, know you're on the right track
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Hey guys, I cannot figure out how to trigger the Santa Monica pop up shop quest line. Can anyone help me with a resource?  I’ve tried google and it was useless for me haha
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     After looking at everyone else’s pictures in the new highlight I was so confused why it didn’t look that dramatic on my doll... I guess that NARS under eye concealer is working overtime...

Here’s my doll right now, my doll with the highlight, and my doll with the highlight in different eyes. Now I’m conflicted if it’s worth it (waiting for the sale either way but still). I still like it, and a subtle highlight option is actually kinda nice,  but it’s annoying knowing that it’s not layering right??? And I feel like it kinda gives her under eye bags?? I hope this isn’t the case with future makeup options or I’m gonna be real upset.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    You should probably start the task Picking up the scent and the rest of the tasks you get after that until you finally meet Brandon Marlo. I’m not a 100% sure but it should be like that.
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    I’ve seen people post their quests because they help and I do too! I’m level 27 (about to be 28) and these are the only three quests I have! (Other than the random ones Simon calls you for every hour) I’m currently doing the Beach Brochure too since it’s timed! Any help would be greatly appreciated 🥺💗
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    So I’m still trying to contact support in game for my missing dyes. (1 purple dye from a daily gift box and 5 orange from the gig). First response told me to email screenshots of my receipt? Which made no sense because I never made a purchase. Second response told me that the issue I’m facing is on MY end. That my WiFi is too slow or that my device doesn’t have enough storage. (Both of which are not true). Neither of these responses even make sense. All I was asking was to get the dyes that I earned. It’s like I’m talking to bots. Keep in mind I’m waiting almost 24 hours for each of these pathetic responses. Anyone else that’s missing dyes have any luck? Also, how can they blame the internet connectivity problem on me when they were having server issues? And why do I keep not receiving the dyes that I win every week from free gift boxes? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    iOS player 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @kokokokonut is there any update on the server/missing diamonds problem? I’ve completed the task for the 12 diamonds and it still hasn’t updated in my balance. Should I send a ticket to Glu support now?
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @MelissaK the “WiFi and storage” response is just the default thing they have to say I guess, it gets a bit repetitive 🤷‍♀️ 
    I’ve sent in messages in the past and it really depends on who you happen to be in contact with. Some of their customer service people in the past have been really helpful and will give me my missing dyes back, sort my issue out etc. And some are just not much help at all. I usually emphasise in my first message that it’s not my WiFi or storage that is the issue, so maybe try that next time 😊
    It’s frustrating when you feel like the issue isn’t going anywhere but I hope it gets sorted and you get your dyes back !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    Is the new diamond kollection going to stay in the usual rotation after the timer runs out? Or is this our only chance to get the items?
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @appreciattee go for Product Placement and do all the tasks after that
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I’ve seen people post their quests because they help and I do too! I’m level 27 (about to be 28) and these are the only three quests I have! (Other than the random ones Simon calls you for every hour) I’m currently doing the Beach Brochure too since it’s timed! Any help would be greatly appreciated 🥺💗
    Okay doll I've searched for your goals and Dig deeper was given at around level 17 and I remember doing product placement a long while ago. So I guess you're behind on your goals. Since you only have three, I advise you to finish them all asap. Cause if you have a goal that old and can't get more than 3, it's probably why. Other than that, my other tip is to keep checking Maria's and Simon's offices for new goals. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    @AmyMimi I am so tired of contacting support every week for my missing dyes just to get these types of responses. I’ve asked them countless times to look into this glitch because I know it’s not on my end. Nothing ever gets fixed and I only get my dyes back 50% of the time. Sometimes I wonder why I still play this game 😔 
    iOS player 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Hey guys, I cannot figure out how to trigger the Santa Monica pop up shop quest line. Can anyone help me with a resource?  I’ve tried google and it was useless for me haha
    have u met rt yet? if i remember right hes the one who gives out the quest that unlocked it
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I did a spin on the new Diamond Kolection and i got the hair with the wierd snake spint on it... Seriusly why do i always get the ugly stuff first on Diamond Kolections?? x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm sorry sharing messages from support is not permitted.  Thanks for understanding. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:

I got my hair I wanted no more spending for me 😇😌 i cant believe I got it. 

☝️This is the highlighter GLU should give us separately in the kloset. Please GLU, it's already made and looks flattering on every skin tone. 

Looking gorgeous @therealChar I love the braids 💕
    Their legit my fav eyes because of the highlight ! I wish it had a tiny bit of sparkle shimmer but its so legit flattering on everyone ! Thanks doll
    I'm sorry sharing messages from support is not permitted.  Thanks for understanding. 
    Guess talking about my issue with support and dyes is not “allowed”. Silly me for thinking I could actually get help on here and get this missing dye glitch (that I’ve been experiencing for weeks) addressed and fixed. All good, I shouldn’t expect a company to care about their players. 
    iOS player 
    edited June 2020
    haikawa said:
    SDC93 said:
    have u met rt yet? if i remember right hes the one who gives out the quest that unlocked it
    haikawa
    Mhmm. I did the Raul quest already too. Sigh I want that hair for this sys lol
    @haikawa it wouldn’t let me tag you up there, sorry
    Were we gifted 5 gold dyes for this update ? Or did I image that lol
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @AmyMimi yes we were ☺️
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    @haikawa thanks ! 😊 I only ask as I don’t have any new gold dyes so I’ll probably have to contact support if they don’t appear 😩
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧