🗳️ 📽️SYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! 🎬

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited June 2020
    nvm 🙄
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I like this theme because everyone has a chance of scoring better and getting new items. Also we can have a pride themed sys anytime because pride month is every month, just keep suggesting it so glu would hear us and give us what we want.
    @kokokokonut your threads are the best and I love the effort you put into every thread and comment you make. You are the best ❤️
    iOS player
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Please may we have spoilers 😊💖💖💖💖 Spoilers definitely help me get a feel for what I should wear this SYS!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m actually excited. After the color theme, and the casual theme, it only makes sense to do a gown theme. And how many ways can they say gown theme? I can’t believe there’s already a whole page of negativity about this not too controversial theme. Don’t come for me when the galaxy theme you guys want so bad gets here, because the entire first page will be complaining from just me lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    ✨spoilers please✨
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @kaydencekkh last year was a party theme wasn’t it? I think there was a really good mix of shorter party dresses last year! 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Well I’m excited for this theme!! I’ve loved the more casual themes we’ve had lately but it’s always nice to have an excuse to dress up in the gowns we’ve worked hard to earn/win! It’s not cool when gowns are the only option if you want to win, but it is nice to occasionally have a glam theme chucked in to the mix!!! I’ve had so much going on lately I’m looking forward to dressing my doll pretty and dying some of my gowns to bring new life to old favourites! Everyone always looks so gorgeous in the voting booth too 🥰 

Good luck & good vibes 🤍
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    While I would love a Pride/rainbow themed SYS, I don't think I could handle TS.
    This event has been horrible for my anxiety, I'm not trying to be dramatic when I say this, but I have literally been brought to tears about certain items... lookin at you neon pony & green bob... So just the idea of a cute rainbow item being for 1 out of 30 players doesn't seem enjoyable.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    I prefer the earnables over TS, thank god
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Like all of the Earnables and TS hair! ❤️ Not really feeling the pink dress but it's cute 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH i love your second look😍😍
    Audrey would be proud💖
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    I prefer TS over earnables 😔 hoping for no tb's! Good luck everyone! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Everything is so glitzy and pretty ! 💕 I prefer the earnables slightly more so not too fussed if I don’t get the 1st place hair 😊 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Absolutely in love with the gloves/clutch!! Wow!
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I can't believe that the day has come and im saying this but i prefer the earnables 😂
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    ... yikes 😬
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Absolutely in love with the gloves/clutch!! Wow!
    Imagine it dyed 🥺😍
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    I'm actually pretty happy with this theme! It's my last week of school before summer holidays so it'll be nice to just relax and glam my doll up 🥰 Plus I never pass up an opportunity for some glittery gowns 💅🌌
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm into the theme especially since I love classic movies but I wish I had a chance at getting the TS hair. And unfortunately for me, since people kept bringing up a galaxy theme, I used up dye on things I'd use for that one.
    Platform: Android