šŸ—³ļø šŸ“½ļøSYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! šŸŽ¬

Comments

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Do we already have those gloves or do they come with the purse?? I can't wait to see the green dress dyed!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Am I the only one drooling over the pink dress itā€™s absolutely gorgeous probably not gonna try to hard to get the green dress but Iā€™m excited for the clutch and gloves!!
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    IN LOVE with the gloves. So happy they are earnable. The items are great this week and Iā€™m glad I prefer the gorgeous earnables for a chill week! Iā€™m interested to see how the gloves dye! Iā€™m EXCITED for the weekend!Ā 
    Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    I really hope we get the longer show your styles back at some point they were so much fun and everyone had a chance at getting ts prizesĀ 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Love the green gown and the gloves with the clutch. The crushed velvet texture really bring that old Hollywood Glamour looks.Ā 

The pink dress is so pretty! I love the square buckle belt and the details of the straps make the doll very ā€œgiftedā€ in the bosom department. šŸ˜‚ The TS hair reminds me ofĀ Ā Judy Garland. Very glamorous ! As usual Glu knocks it out for the first SYS of the update. Ā 

IOS PlayerĀ 
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Okay Iā€™m so excited. Iā€™ve been slowly working on getting better at this game.. Iā€™m a free player since November 2019 and my Kloset is limited. I love the earnable dress and canā€™t wait to see it dyed. I hope I do good this weekĀ 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Iā€™m actually very excited for this theme...more because I suggested a ton of gowns from this era ahaha.Ā 

They donā€™t seem to have used any I suggested but still Iā€™m excited šŸ˜‚

im going to pretend the hair was inspired by these pictures I posted when I know it probably wasnā€™t! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    PlayingĀ this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iā€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iā€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game āœŒšŸ¼āŒ)
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Seeing the earnables and TS, this is going to be a blood bath like in the Hawaiian Luau for that main prize lol
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I loved the earnables! The dress its super gorgeous and full of details the only thing bothering me its thats green. lol
    Someone at Glu loves green.

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I dont like the fact that the earnable clutch comes with atatched gloves! I do LOVE the clutch but hate the gloves :( The earnable dress isnt very nice to me eather!
    TS i LOVE! The sparkly ink gown i LOVE and the TS hair is really cute!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    so no pride event this month? shame.Ā 
    and ANOTHER sys with gowns? no thank you. remember the good themes people have been suggesting? Galaxy, pride...Ā 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    im not a fan of anything. the shape and bottom of the green dress is.. weird and looks very stiff. the pink dress is sooo lackluster and the hairstyle.. mmm no thanks. just not my cup of tea šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    i like the items but not enough to enter, so i will just be voting... hoping for one diamond lolĀ 

thatā€™s for amateurs
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Some basic looks. Iā€™m glad for an excuse to wear my favorite hair. Gonna dye the last dress at least 3 different colors now that I finally have it. Maybe the first dress too from my TB box. Any suggestions are welcomed!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2020
    If we can suggest clothing from Old Hollywood in the game, I should have been doing that myself. One I'd especially like is Marilyn's pink dress from How To Marry a Millionaire, but not as a TS item or even an SYS earnable since there's no guarantee of getting if it's the last earnable.
    Platform: Android

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I love the TS dress and the gloves!!
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I love both the dresses and the gloves with the clutch will come in handy, but it would be better to have some separate gloves too one day.Ā 
    The TS hair I can do without. So Iā€™m just hoping to get the earnables and top 5 šŸ˜Š
    Itā€™s a beautiful day to save lives šŸ’ž
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I think itā€™s really cool that the gloves are attached to the purse! But I really hope it dyes well otherwise this will be so disappointing since itā€™s not like we could use a green clutch often....

The green dress really isnā€™t my style but I loveeee the pink trendsetters one! The quality on both is great. AnywayĀ this feels like a repeat of Old Hollywood Glamour theme we had before but honestly itā€™s been awhile since a gown SYS (besides wedding gowns lol) so Iā€™m here for it.Ā 

I want to echo everyone else quick tho and say itā€™s a shame we have gotten nothing this year for pride month... just because the parades and festivals got cancelled this year doesnā€™t mean the whole community did too šŸ¤” last year what the game did was such a nice gesture, but this year itā€™s total silence.Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I hate voting when all you see are past sys items, I understand if people donā€™t have a lot to work with and the white jumpsuit from last week kind of works with the theme but if I see cowboy hats over and over šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜© Iā€™m also going to be so jealous of people wearing the new makeup when Iā€™m voting because Iā€™m holding out until the sale next week for themĀ 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Lol idk what to doĀ 
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
    @kokokokonut Iā€™m sorry that you feel that way love. We appreciate every thing you do on the forum, it helps us grow as a community and youā€™re such a positive person, so thank you. We just have a problem with glu. Iā€™m sorry again šŸ’•
    Ok so I said I donā€™t love the trendsetters hair to myself but now that Ik itā€™s inspired by Judy Garland, I want it šŸ˜­. And the green dress I love, even though I donā€™t wear green at all, it gives me Tiana vibesĀ 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Iā€™m stunned people like these so much. I thin the quality is so bad compared to what we have gotten in the past!Ā 
    Yeah Iā€™m not keen at all! The pink one looks like the green one we got recently just with an extra strip across the chest?! I think itā€™s the hair thatā€™s been matched with the green one that pits me off, itā€™s hideous so I canā€™t see past it!Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I like the green earnable dress, especially the gloves added to it! Iā€™m not too bothered about the ts hair so just hoping to stay in top 5 šŸ˜…
    āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I feel like Pride would have been a great theme this week but I guess they have the themes all signed off weeks before so probably couldnā€™t switch it now.
    I feel like Glu missed out on other non-gown events going on also that would have been fun, like Mardi Gras in NOLA and carnaval in Brasil. Can we have a suggestion theme thread to show Glu events going on that can be inclusive to the game outside of the oscars and similar Hollywood events?
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I am so excited for this theme!šŸ˜ and the earnable prizes are so nice, i love the gloves.Ā 
    Be kind šŸ¦‹
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes!Ā