Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    This is my weekly update... I'm Sorry for not posting last week

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    *Long post warning*
    Kimiversary Guide:
    -Kimiversary is the annual celebration of the game, since it launched June 2014

If everything runs the way it did last year (remember Glu likes to add new things or mix things up all the time), then this is the timeline to expect (thank you @kokokokonut for your calender):

June 25: 
    - Weekly sys (hopefully celebration themed)
    -Bonus K stars start, from Thursday to Sunday 
    -50% Flash sale of closet items, except bridal, quest specific items, and a few other exclusions
    -Throwback sale: Selected items from past years are available for purchase, however they are NOT 50% off, that is only regular closet items, and they are extremely expensive. 

*Here are last years throwback items offered during Kimiversary, thank you @AliBryant for the pictures. These items will NOT be discounted, the prices you see is what to expect. These are last years items, so this year will be different, however there might be some from last year offered this year. All items offered are at least a year old, usually more, and are items from weekend events, and the old format of sys. Fashion goals, Kollections, and sys items from the new format are all not included.

June 26-28:
    -weekend event, most likely professional
    -K star for each 5 star rating offer (just like a vip weekend)
    -Kimiversary boxes, that stay available for several weeks, and include past Kimiversary items, and a couple new ones as well. 
    Picture credit goes to @LindaVB for her wonderful encyclopedia:

Now for the tips:
    -Save as much as possible from now until Kimiversary. 1000 k stars sounds like a lot, but you will be disappointed that you didn't save at least that much. 
    -If you plan on buying stars, wait until Kimiversary! You will get double the amount, so if you purchase the $100 deal, you will get 2500 stars instead of 1250. *Note: last year we had some issues with people only getting the usual amount, not double, so make sure your screen shows the doubled number before purchasing.
    -If you are going to buy stars, then try to get itunes or google play store gift cards, there are some great sales where you can get a $100 gift card for $70-80. I believe costco is still a great place to go for gift cards, but don't quote me on that. 
    -Breathe. When the throwback items are added to the closet, and the closet items are half off, you will want to buy everything. Remember that there are weekend gift boxes, and that you might never use certain items. 
    -Don't buy Kimiversary boxes. Limit yourself to one or two if you really want an item, but you will have about three weeks after Kimiversary is over to buy boxes. Wait until the next vip weekend to buy them. Throwback items will leave the closet Sunday night, the boxes will be there until after vip. 

Now for my newer players:
    -Spend your stars wisely. I know there will be so many cool items to choose from, but some items you will literally never wear again. Even if you will wear it every day, like the gs lips, is the pricetag worth it? Are you willing to spend 180 stars on lips instead of ten closet items? Ask yourself these questions, and take your time buying items. You will regret making impulse decisions later. 
    -Spend a maximum of 500-600 stars on throwback items. Focus on hairs, dresses, and handhelds, as these will be the most useful for sys's. I hate to limit creativity, but pick items that a lot of dolls have, and wear. The umbrella is cool, but you won't use it as often as the silver dress. If you are not sure what items will be useful, ask in the thread. Use this event to build up your closet, and use diamonds to get those special items that are a little weird in a few months, or wait until Black friday for more throwback items. 
    -Spend the rest of your stars on closet items. Throwback items are usually gorgeous, but they are extremely expensive. The 100 stars you spend on one throwback hairstyle can buy you at least 4 closet items. Focus on handhelds, shoes, dresses, and hairstyles.
    -Start with the throwback items first and then spend the rest on closet items. I just said that, but the order is important. You are going to run out of stars fast. It will be so much easier to grind for closet items that are probably 20-50 stars than a throwback item costing 100 plus stars. 
    -Block out the weekend for the event. If you don't know how to do a three hour reality show in bel air with only 18-19 energy, ask now so you can purchase enough clothes for the bonus star. Even if you don't have a lot of stars, you can grind during the weekend and purchase more clothes. 

Kimiversary is such a fun time in the game and on the forum. There are so many things to buy, and everyone has fun. Remember though that a lot of people on the forum have been playing for a long time. They have saved up for months now, and they already own the "useful items." They are going to be spending on items that they personally love, not necessarily items that you will wear often, or that will score well in sys. If you don't know what items are most useful to buy, just ask, there are a lot of people who will help you. 

Now this guide is based off last year, and the previous Kimiversaries as well. New things can be introduced, and old things can be taken away. In addition, Kimiversary is such a big event, so I tried my best to include everything, but if anyone else has other tips or advice they want added, let me know. No matter what, we are going to have a great Kimiversary, so save save save, and I can't wait to celebrate with everyone in less than two weeks!

Reposting our Kimiversary guide since everyone updated this weekend. 💗
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • MarLouiseMarLouise Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited June 2020
    As an addition to the Kimiversary guide above, which items are examples of those ‘useful items’? Personally I’ve seen the champagne glas handheld and GS lips being recommended a lot. Once the items are out I would love to know which ones you guys especially recommend! 😊
    iOS player | lvl 34 | english isn't my first language (NL) | ✨🌸BE KIND🌸✨
  • OliviaoilOliviaoil Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Managed to save around 260 stars thanks to vip😭
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Our stars are in dangerrrr 😫
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Completely forgot to update but I’m at 626 today.. I started at like ~217 at the beginning of this thread so I’m very proud of myself.. I’m thinking of buying K Stars if I don’t get everything I want
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    beba13 said:
    BellaKKH said:
    I completed 369 reality shows this weekend and now I feel like my hands are destroyed lol. Like it hurts to even scroll. Worth it though. Very close to my target of 4500 kstars 🤞🏼
    hoooooow? i can barely get enough energy for 100 during vip. Any advice? Please,like i asked people about 3 times and no one is able to respond. I voted like crazy,went around the world to grab energy,used 10 free videos to get 10 more energy every day and i'm still not able to get anywhere near the numbers a lot of you guys manage to do. Please give some advice so we could get more :)))) thank you
    Of course love! 
    I played the game nonstop during VIP, I barely put my phone down just so I could get as many kstars as possible! Do you have a bonus star when doing reality shows? As that makes it go faster and only need 18-19 energy. So as soon as I’ve finished one show, I tap around LA, NYC and I’ve usually got enough for another show. When I get to 500 points with a guest, I get my kstar and delete them and start with a new one etc. Plus I did some voting in SYS. I usually have been earning two diamonds during rounds of SYS voting, but this week I didn’t but I did get lots of kstars (after a lot of Kash 😑) lol.
    i didn’t buy any of the VIP earnables or indulge in the gift box. I was super strict and literally didn’t stop grinding for three days - my hands definitely are hurting still!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Bought something in offers to get 200 🙌🏽😔 I’ve been bad though lol I chased the hair color last week so I’m in timeout 
    edited June 2020
    MarLouise said:
    As an addition to the Kimiversary guide above, which items are examples of those ‘useful items’? Personally I’ve seen the champagne glas handheld and GS lips being recommended a lot. Once the items are out I would love to know which ones you guys especially recommend! 😊
    Handheld are always worth your kstars because they score well and can help with themed SYS! It's also useful to own some gowns for those kinds of SYS if you don't have any from previous events. When it comes to themed SYS it's hard to tell what they're planning, but holidays themes (Valentines, Christmas, NYE, St. Patrick day, Halloween etc) are always coming back each year.

Oh, also I'd say to buy makeup for kstars if you have enough - it's not worth 50 diamonds in my opinion. You can earn 180 kstars for this easier and faster than 50 diamonds.

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    beba13 said:
    BellaKKH said:
    I completed 369 reality shows this weekend and now I feel like my hands are destroyed lol. Like it hurts to even scroll. Worth it though. Very close to my target of 4500 kstars 🤞🏼
    hoooooow? i can barely get enough energy for 100 during vip. Any advice? Please,like i asked people about 3 times and no one is able to respond. I voted like crazy,went around the world to grab energy,used 10 free videos to get 10 more energy every day and i'm still not able to get anywhere near the numbers a lot of you guys manage to do. Please give some advice so we could get more :)))) thank you
    Of course love! 
    I played the game nonstop during VIP, I barely put my phone down just so I could get as many kstars as possible! Do you have a bonus star when doing reality shows? As that makes it go faster and only need 18-19 energy. So as soon as I’ve finished one show, I tap around LA, NYC and I’ve usually got enough for another show. When I get to 500 points with a guest, I get my kstar and delete them and start with a new one etc. Plus I did some voting in SYS. I usually have been earning two diamonds during rounds of SYS voting, but this week I didn’t but I did get lots of kstars (after a lot of Kash 😑) lol.
    i didn’t buy any of the VIP earnables or indulge in the gift box. I was super strict and literally didn’t stop grinding for three days - my hands definitely are hurting still!
    Yes I have the bonus star and i do all that but for some reason that only works for me when i do the 3h bel air shows. I have to go almost to every location at the airport to get enough energy to do another tokio show. I’ve been voting a lot but i will try more since i have to study now. 
    Ahhhh well i guess i’m doing all i can 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
    Thank you love it means a lot that you took time to tell me everything @BellaKKH ❤️❤️❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I have a question. Is it true that players who began playing the game in 2020 only receive 10 kstars daily through the ads rather than 20?
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I have a question. Is it true that players who began playing the game in 2020 only receive 10 kstars daily through the ads rather than 20?
    Saw a lot of people say yes and confirm this but I started playing this year and I can get 20 so I'm not sure
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    I'm playing since July 2019 and I have 20 ads to watch since I don't buy anything with real money. They changed it to getting 10 ads even after purchase, but I belive it wasn't introduced right with a new year. Maybe 1-2 months later?  

LydiaKKH said:
    I'm playing since July 2019 and I have 20 ads to watch since I don't buy anything with real money. They changed it to getting 10 ads even after purchase, but I belive it wasn't introduced right with a new year. Maybe 1-2 months later?  
    Think so too! I started playing in February and have 20 videos
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    @kokokokonut you're so sweet posting it here too! This is really motivating, thank you!

Charts coming in an hour or so! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    Think so too! I started playing in February and have 20 videos
    Im guessing that just a certain amount of people who receive 10 kstars as they’ve began playing he game This year.
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I had to post it without any text because it would’t let me. But that was Glu’s answer when I asked about it
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • CheriRoseCheriRose Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Here's my update for week 5. 🤗🤗🤗
    Surpassed my original goal of 2,000 so I'll be increasing it to 2,300.

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @beba13 i see, I typically tend to just do the reality shows in the bel air house and even have a kind of routine now with tapping, I guess after doing it so much! I don’t have any more storylines so reality shows is mostly all I can do now and when the VIP offer of earning a kstar for a 18-19 point reality show comes along, I jump on it to get as many as possible! 
    I’m always around if you ever need any pointers and so are many other dolls if you have questions or need advice.
    I have learned many tips from this forum and the community is super welcoming and helpful so if you need anything lmk! Hoping we have a good kimiversary! Xoxo
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you so much lovely! i feel the need to comment on how amazing you are every week, especially for going the extra mile to change the font colour and all of that🥺
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
    @Unwinter you're the best but you know that, thank you so much 💖💖 I'm updating charts!

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @Unwinter How cute!! I love the rainbow 🌈 thanks again for doing this for us every week! You are so kind ✨
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    You can find Kimiversary guide now on the first page, right under updated charts. 💗

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    It’s amazing seeing how far we’ve come! 
    Well done everyone 🥰 only a week or so until we can spend 😅
    & I am loving the pride theme 🌈 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @Unwinter I can not praise you enough for the efforts you take! you even updated my picture : ) 
    One more week for the partyyy yay <3
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Unwinter you have really gone above and beyond doing all this ! 🥰 I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, give yourself a big pat on the back you deserve it 💕 tysm 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    You guys have saved so much well done dolls!!! Any tips for getting more kstars other than videos bc I’m a payed player so I only get ten a day