🗳️ 📽️SYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! 🎬

Comments

• aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

I don't think I have suitable items for this SYS, but at least I've tried 😅
    IOS
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I actually love the earnables more than TS this week. I hope the gloves remain white and the clutch changes color when dyed. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I wish I hadn't been spending diamonds in recent weeks on getting more dyes. This would be the perfect event to get hair or a dress for diamonds that would actually be available.
    Edit: We really do need better ways to earn diamonds since there's a growing number of things we need diamonds for.

Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2020
     I'm so thrilled with the itens.   good luck Dolls.  if this is the week before, my head explodes at the thought or what might be coming next week.  I love the gloves/purse combo.  <3.

Oops wrong thread for the rest.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the gloves and clutch!
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    An easy theme at least!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i dont mind the items! itll be fun to have a gown theme after so many casual and colour related sys recently! i hope with the fact that sys is a different theme that the weekend event is pride themed 👀🥺 this is the last june weekend possible assuming next weekend we get some lovely glamorous kimiversary earnables
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

Sorry this is so long lol but these are some looks I think I’m going to submit! Also the ones below are other ideas I’m not so sure about. Do you thing people will vote for them?

❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I hope we have still have some sort of event or gift for Pride month 💕 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
     @Aline9355 glad I’m not the only one who dyed the NYE dress yellow for the yellow event and now gets to reuse!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m so glad it’s gowns sys 😄 because last ones was hard and I scored really bad. So I like this one is gonna be easier ☺️
    Also for me earnables are way better than TS 😬 yay!
    iOS player 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Im kinda sad over it being gowns but 👀 i hope we get the 90s sys kalinda hinted at. But anyways i have so many gowns for this i feel like being a bit creative with this as im not over the moon about trendsetters. I have to see it on my doll.
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i have hardly any gowns that fit this theme, but i’ll try my best i suppose 🙂
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Some of my ideas, I’m not sure if I should keep the contour I just feel like it looks so harsh 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Can we see the earnables with shoes that match? It’s really throwing me off. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
     <3 so many great looks here.  I think we all breathe a little easier when it’s gowns, maybe not.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Not a fan of anything, like you @jhabs I feel like the quality is low, the dresses look like they were designed by a kid...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I hate/love this type of theme. I have only played since February tbh there has been so many formal SYS that 70-80% of my closet are suits 😳. It's getting boring seeing some gowns/ suits again and again (especially when I've already hated them). But on the bright side, I can relax and still have decent/ pretty good scores 🤗
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    I am always up for a theme like this since I have been playing not that long ago 
    the only thing is that i am confused isn’t this supposed to be a kimiversary sys ? Or is it the next Thursday?? 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I don’t own the makeup yet but it makes these look so much better 😩 every time I go to the kloset I keep trying it on its haunting me lol, anyways these are some looks I have come up with so far!
    i wish the new makeup looked half as good on my doll as it does on yours! your doll is stunning