🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Was this apart of the update, or am I just blind?

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • Samskipper1Samskipper1 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I think at this point I am the only one that's not enjoying the game. I thought this update would fix the daily video problem but no. I can't buy anything becuz I dont have any k stars and my source of k stars is the daily video. I have  told my problem of this in that video thread made by kalinda but nothing has been done. So I am done.
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    For some reason I always forget there's an update after the VIP event, hopefully some day I start remembering... 
    My free box:

The top and the shoes are teasing me, and they're both in spots I usually frequent 😫 Oh what could have been!
    I spent my 12 diamonds on the new kollection, got the eyes, and am very giddy now. It's one of the rare times I actually got what I wanted from a kollection on the first spin!!!!! 😁

(Now if I could just get it to look this irl...)
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    when the first diamond kollection came out, i took a spin and got the thing that i didn’t want. so i learned my lesson, no more diamond kollections for me 🙃 thank you, but i’ll just save my diamonds for makeup ✌🏻
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Hi guys, do you think I should send a message to support regarding the 5 missing gold dyes and the quest diamonds? 
    Did it work for anyone?
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Hi guys, do you think I should send a message to support regarding the 5 missing gold dyes and the quest diamonds? 
    Did it work for anyone?
    i sent a message to support because i was having the same problem and they said to try fully closing the app. i did that but they’re still gone so i’m not gonna bother sending another message
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    emxkkh said:
    i can’t stop trying on the new makeup on my doll😩but i was thinking to change my dolls hair color and i couldn’t make up my mind on which one i liked most. let me know what you think😊1-agree                2-awesome            3-like
    That’s cute where that at
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Did it work for anyone?
    i send a message once and they said it wasnt their problem or something like that.. and then i tried second time and that person was way nicer than the first one and added everything that was missing. so you should try
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Did it work for anyone?
    @AguadeCoco I had the same problem with the missing 5 gold dyes we were gifted, so I sent in a message and i got the gold dyes back. I would message support, doesn’t hurt to try 👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • RinnaRinna Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I got the 5 gold dyes before starting (or during) assembling the original casts and 12 diamonds right after i got a call from Alvin of having all 4 original casts by doing all their 5 stars events.
    I7♥ Hi everyone~ Who's up for non-stop fun?
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Thank you guys! I'm gonna try message them then!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    @PicThisTia the hair?? if so it’s from a diamond kollection :)
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Also y'all don't forget to go to oak and ask for Vegan tacos to get a kstar! Kalinda tells us about them when we talk to her at Kim's house.
    Go to oak, click on the waitress, when she asks if you'd like a menu click on 'I know what I want' (forgot the exact words but don't click on menu) and then vegan tacos! 
    I went to Oak and didn’t get that option! Just gossip for $200 as always!
     Edit: is there anything I can do to trigger it?
    I think maybe we didn't do it at the right time? I haven't been able to get it to work either. Which is a pity because irl I would LOVE some vegan tacos. 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Unwinter said:
    Also y'all don't forget to go to oak and ask for Vegan tacos to get a kstar! Kalinda tells us about them when we talk to her at Kim's house.
    Go to oak, click on the waitress, when she asks if you'd like a menu click on 'I know what I want' (forgot the exact words but don't click on menu) and then vegan tacos! 
    I went to Oak and didn’t get that option! Just gossip for $200 as always!
     Edit: is there anything I can do to trigger it?
    I did it in the middle of the mission, so maybe it doesn't work after the task is done?
    Edit to clarify: right when I was doing the task about the speech I was like "didn't Kalinda mention some vegan tacos on the secret menu? Let me check that out just in case" so before finishing the speech, I went to oak and got it
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Really?? I mean now i cant do it... What color were the dyes btw??
    @LovelyEmma 5 orange dyes, also sorry you missed out on them 💓
    Ohhh yea im sad i missed 5 Orange Dyes...
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    i have an oak event coming up.. it’s with kylie so i don’t think it’s the right one😟
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    who called us to give 5 gold dyes? Cause I dont remember getting it, but it might be bad memory
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    who called us to give 5 gold dyes? Cause I dont remember getting it, but it might be bad memory
    Simon I believe? He also gifted us the box
    brunakkh said:
    Simon calls with the gold dyes and the free box right after you update and open the app for the first time 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    i have an oak event coming up.. it’s with kylie so i don’t think it’s the right one😟
    Do you have any modeling gig for korkov? If not, just finish up some tasks and go see Simon and Maria, in case there are new tasks
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    i have never had so little gigs to do.. and having to wait is getting frustrating 😁 dont know whether i should be happy or sad that i dont have much to do. ill just be working on my sydney home achievement 😄

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @eligur I’m like that too! 
    Is the Sydney achievement easy/quick to complete? I’m doing the London one and it’s not too bad
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
    @samantha143 sydney one is pretty similiar to tokyo one, but in sydney you have to tap either the 2energy or 1energy actions, or sometimes both for unfiltered comment one to pop up again. im at level 6 already so i think its pretty fast to finish it.
    what about the london one? could you share how to complete it? or is it something like tokyo or sydney?
    @samantha143 i actually tried to finish the paris one, but it took too long and i gave up. only reached level 2 tho lol
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Am I on the right track in regards to the diamond gig?

Also, I want Kim's swimsuit 😍

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @eligur ah cool I’ll do the Sydney one next I think
    for the London one the action to tap is ‘throw shade’ and I usually tap that one then wait a few mins, tap the 2- and 1-energy tasks until it comes back 
    yeah I’m leaving the Paris and Dubai ones til last, I’ve heard the st barts, Cannes and Vienna ones are easier, but I need to buy them first haha
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
    @samantha143 ooh thanks! ill do london one next then haha
    also im curious whether pets go on sale during kimiversary? its doubtful but i wish it would be 🤔🤭