⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 6/19 ⭐5 Star Professional (exMystery Weekend)

Comments

• Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Everything is so cute there will be so many ways to style the earnables which is so appreciated 😍❤️
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    I am In love with the earnables not liking any of the gift box items so that’s great for my k stars 🥰
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

The hairline.... very unsure about that.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    haikawa said:
    can i just say im a bit confused about this

I’m more confused about the bump it in the back of her hair????

It's probably supposed to be a Double Ponytail maybe?
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    I like the earnables - I’ll try and get them all but I’m not chasing anything at the moment with regards to Kstars, I’m keeping them ALL for Kimiversary! 💖
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited June 2020
    haikawa said:

to me it looks like way too high cut bangs..? like the whole hairline
    but it looks cute from afar tho
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    haikawa said:

I’m more confused about the bump it in the back of her hair????
    this is like that hair with the badly cut bangs and awkward strand all over again 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    thanks @StevieCurry 🙈🤣🤣
    iOS player 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The earnable shoes are very interesting! I LOVE the baggy pants and the top seems very versitile!
    The GB itens are alright! I dont like the hair, i HATE those orange heels (dont ask me why tough), the pinapple earings are cute and i LOVE the dress! I recognize that dress from somewere... Ohh right the Dye Box Banner, but its dyed ina  diferent color (maybe Champaign)!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I don’t really like the earnables, which I’m relieved about. I’ve been saving all my energy from my gift boxes so I can plow through the kimiversary event, assuming those weekend items are going to be amazing. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Thank god my k-stars are safe🙌
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    The earnable shoes are very interesting! I LOVE the baggy pants and the top seems very versitile!
    The GB itens are alright! I dont like the hair, i HATE those orange heels (dont ask me why tough), the pinapple earings are cute and i LOVE the dress! I recognize that dress from somewere... Ohh right the Dye Box Banner, but its dyed ina  diferent color (maybe Champaign)!
    I’m so glad that I’m not the only one who hates the orange heel there just ...
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @buriteri the green line on the hair is way too high, which is making it look really badly done and unrealistic because hair doesn't spring up like that. And for the hairline, it's cut off very weirdly in three different places which is why i didn't like it
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @buriteri it’s just that the hairline is soooo harsh, and the hair that falls back falls back too high in my opinion, it doesn’t look natural. It just looks painful to me. Doesn’t mean it’s ugly, I just personally wouldn’t wear it on my doll. 
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Wish I get dress in my free box! I open other tiles in compulsion when I get an item (force of habit lol) but I'll try to refrain myself this time 😅
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i have to see the gb hair on my doll but other than that i love everythinggggg 😩
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I love the earnables and the GB dress! I haven't been lucky chasing items recently so I'm not going to risk chasing right before the sale 😬 I'd hate myself if I ended up with nothing but 200 energy and an ugly GB item. No thanks.
    - Emmy
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Earnables: yessss! I love these separates. I’m definitely going to wear those pants all the time and the shoes might be my new favorites. I can always use a cute bandeau and it looks really cool paired with the cargo bottoms.

Gift Box: I can see a lot of dolls enjoying this tropical look! The snatched half-pony is cute and a good length, but it kind of gives me a headache looking at it. Those shoes also look kind of painful. I hope I get k-stars in my box instead.
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I love the earnables but I can’t wait to try the shoes with a different outfit maybe. 
    The GB items are cute. Hope to get one in my free box but if not it’s cool. 
    Looks like it’s gonna be a good weekend! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

Why is the shape of the head so sharp? Weird.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I wish I get a GB item in my freebie! They're all peculiar and summery, and I haven't gotten a GB item in over a month :( My tb event was terrible this week so I'm hoping to have some luck now
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I may take the weekend off, and just do sys. None of these items call to me or my style. 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I want the GB dress!!😩 But I Don’t think that I will get it in my free box..
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I love all the prizes,I can't wait for the event to star
     Blessings girls 💜🙏🏼🥳