Close Up Shots

ArianaKingArianaKing Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Hi, in my Kkh game I do have the photo booth option and can take pictures, but I don't have the button to take close up shots? Is it not available for android? Or is something wrong with my game.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi and Welcome,  You can only take closeups if you have no more than 1 invited friend.  It doesn't work with babies, or spouses  ( unless you bring them in on the solo Heart or professional icon.)   I was curious and remember checking a while ago, I believe you can only use closeup for solo, or 1 guest pictures, but not if you bring them in on the group setting.
    Can you check this and get back?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ArianaKingArianaKing Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Yes I have tried to take a close up by myself and there's still no zoom button or option. I don't know if it's just my phone, I have updated the game and everything, but still no button.

• claytonnnclaytonnn Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I had the same issue, I think the zoom option goes away if you have a pet with you - try removing them and see if that gives you the button back 😄
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    No pets, no family shots, zoom button appears when it's  just you and either a professional or romantic contact.  No group shots. no pets.  If you still have the issue when you are taking a solo picture, or with one contact from either the Star or Heart Tab, (not available in Family, or Group shot)  then contact Support.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ahh yes thank you I thought something was wrong, but you can't have pets. I didn't know lol thank you for helping.