🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    MelissaK said:
    @AmyMimi I am so tired of contacting support every week for my missing dyes just to get these types of responses. I’ve asked them countless times to look into this glitch because I know it’s not on my end. Nothing ever gets fixed and I only get my dyes back 50% of the time. Sometimes I wonder why I still play this game 😔 
    Eggs&Bananas said that Glu knows about the glitch and that they are working on it. Sending a message to support isn't going to change anything, since they already know this is an issue. Many of us have been experiencing this as well :( Unfortunately there is nothing else we can do until they fix it...
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    In previous years does anyone know if the anniversary sale start before the actual event or on the day of the event?
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Hey Dolls 💕 Anyone has a screenshot on how the 12 diamons  gig starts I want to message the support to see if I can get it hopefully I didn’t accidentally reject it I’m sorry I was having crazy week and it is so hard to read up 🙏 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @Gigi_kkh_ i dont think you can reject that gig. it just comes up
    eligur said:
    @Gigi_kkh_ i dont think you can reject that gig. it just comes up
    Really?I am so lost  And  You know where it starts in what studio?
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    TheKylie said:
    I’m sorry but I’m so tired of waiting for my 12 diamonds to come back.. I feel like the longer it takes, the harder it will be to explain to support that I actually never got them back
    @TheKylie, I haven’t seen any update posted that this has been resolved so I just submitted a ticket to Glu support on my missing diamonds and awaiting a reply.
    edited June 2020
    @Gigi_kkh_ I'm not sure.. i have quite short memory actually haha but i believe first gig was in bora bora, if im not mistaken.. but you have to have reached a certain level to get this storyline, i know this for fact
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @Gigi_kkh_ You should get a call to go to Kim’s house in Beverly Hills first iirc ☺️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @Gigi_kkh_ it starts in Kim her house, but you only get the call if you have met certain persons (like Alvin Greene)
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @Lia888 I did too yesterday! I’m gonna wait a bit more and then try again I think
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    @HuongGiang luck was definitely on our side! I hope the rest of the kimiversary goes great for you :)
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Gigi_kkh_ said:
    Hey Dolls 💕 Anyone has a screenshot on how the 12 diamons  gig starts I want to message the support to see if I can get it hopefully I didn’t accidentally reject it I’m sorry I was having crazy week and it is so hard to read up 🙏 
    It starts with this phone call:

And then he tells you to go meet them at Kim's house and this happens:

He explains and tells you what to do. I took loads of screenshots (with few missing) so if you need more, just tell me
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    @agrcic thank you so much beautiful doll 💓 Hope you too 🍀
    Areys said:
    @Gigi_kkh_ You should get a call to go to Kim’s house in Beverly Hills first iirc ☺️
    THANK YOU 🥺 It was there in Beverly  Hills ❤️❤️❤️
    Thank you for the help @eligur ❤️❤️❤️
    @yezx @Unwinter Thank you sooo much I found it you all are the sweetest 🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Sorry if already addressed- where did the auras move to? I can’t seem to find mine , they aren’t with my handhelds in closet
    thanks
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @EloiseAnn they are still under Misc under jewelry and bags  You have to scroll down now because of the hair accessories section~
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Anyone know when the throwback sale start?
  • LizLemonLizLemon Registered Users 12 Posts
    I am behind on storylines - is this the one I should be following to get to the 12 diamonds quest? 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    LizLemon said:
    I am behind on storylines - is this the one I should be following to get to the 12 diamonds quest? 
    Yes! This is the one. It will trigger meeting Alvin! Then you gotta do a shooting for him and you'll get the diamond task after it. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • LizLemonLizLemon Registered Users 12 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    LizLemon said:
    Yes! This is the one. It will trigger meeting Alvin! Then you gotta do a shooting for him and you'll get the diamond task after it. 
    Thank you!!!
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    emxkkh said:
    @PicThisTia the hair?? if so it’s from a diamond kollection :)
    OMG YES AND THE MAKEUP.... actually my app just updated it omg it looks so like nice on u
    so now that we will not get ALL items half off, i need to find myself new ideas for a new face with old or tb items if i find anything good during the event....
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I had the feeling the new stuff wouldn't be included but the blush and the eyes that are lined with little pearls are 2 things I really want to get and having to wait is no fun.
    Platform: Android

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Awwww shoot 😞😞 I don’t feel like waiting though so... we’ll see 😳