🗳️ 📽️SYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! 🎬

Comments

• aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I've started the event like 15 minutes later and no glitch at all. My looks were submitted immediately, no diamond or dye loss, so GLU guys, huge thanks for that ❤️
    Also really happy to see that not everyone were all in black 🤗 I also submitted non black looks, will so what’s waiting us🤭

IOS
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    @therealChar I wasn't discouraging any players from using any colors. It's more about the call from Kalinda. She was specifical about black and white. So my comment was: what was the point of having a theme when its just a normal gown SYS? Nothing wrong with showing some color love. I submitted looks with colors too. It was more about her phone call than the dolls.
    I honestly think that was just to get us to scramble and buy dye boxes 😅 I’m saving my diamonds. Sorry, Kalinda. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    SO glad people haven't exclusively gone black and white. if they weren't going to put a filter over the sys it didn't make any sense to me and since they haven't, I'm glad its not just black and white!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    This is a first my android got votes faster then iOS 🧐 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    My first dress was black and it didn't even score than great so I'm going to see how the red dyed dress does.
    Platform: Android

• srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I don't have a group of TS
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    Did you get a call from Maria to receive the free box of dyes? because i didn't receive
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    fallon said:
    Did you get a call from Maria to receive the free box of dyes? because i didn't receive
    No, I didn’t get it too
    iOS player 

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Shame 😞 I thought my looks were very Old Hollywood glam 🙈 They’re still pretty decent scores though, I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️😊 a lukewarm start to the weekend!

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I'm having major glitches ): anyone else?
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    does anyone know if the triple threat is offered right when the event begins or soon after? i was interested in getting it this event but it hasn’t shown up. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    yikes 😬 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Since my first scores were meh but the red dress scored one point higher than the black dress, I'm definitely ignoring the phone call idea. And I know people had good points about why we can't get TS items later, but no matter what it's unfair especially with the way TS works and the fact that even if you buy tickets there's no guarantees. 
    Platform: Android

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @thesweetone you can use the aura as many times as you want, and my vote is to get the orange dress 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I'm always a little bit relieved when I don't like the items so I'm not disappointed when I inevitably miss out on something 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    does anyone know if the triple threat is offered right when the event begins or soon after? i was interested in getting it this event but it hasn’t shown up. 
    I always get it after I submit my first look ☺️
    iOS player 

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Hi dolls, if any of you submit this dress on Android can u let me know please!! 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Definitely glitchy still..
    I tried to use some dyes on a dress and it glitched saying “check your internet connections” then took not only the 5 but 10 dyes off me.

Then when I was using 1 of my diamonds to get a 10 dye prize it took 2 instead on 2 separate occasions. 🤷🏼‍♀️😳

On a brighter note I got 6 K-Stars in 1 for voting 😍♥️
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Can someone post what the trendsetter rewards are please?
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    My first two looks didn’t score well and i already have two ticket buyers🤭
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴