• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Wrong topic, sorry
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท
    Android, add me:ย 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Thank you for the heads up Kalinda! Canโ€™t wait to see more details about Kimiversary ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    the current makeup options kind of suck anyway so iโ€™m not too bothered tbh but itโ€™s still annoying we canโ€™t get them half price because theyโ€™re SO expensiveย 
    iOS player ๐Ÿ’žโœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿƒ
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I guess blue lips will just be a try on ๐Ÿ˜” ughย 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    shouldโ€™ve seen it coming, no contour or blush on my doll anytime soon๐Ÿ˜”
    ios doll๐Ÿ’ž
    facebook:ย https://www.facebook.com/kkh.emily.5
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    I assumed this would happen.... On the bright side I guess I'll get to buy way more tb items.
  • vibinwmandivibinwmandi Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    i hope the shoes w the leggings are apart of the sale, iโ€™m upset i missed them when they came out ๐Ÿฅบ
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Do auras go on Throwback sale?ย 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited June 2020
    so I need to left my 300kstars for next month VIP, because I want contour. ๐Ÿคก
    I donโ€™t have huge wishlist, I just want to buy handhelds, and maybe if they add aura.ย 
    Unless I would die for some item, but I donโ€™t think so. So Iโ€™m save from that ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    I have wishlist of hair and dress but i know that there price will be crazy so I rather save my diamonds to buy them ๐Ÿ˜ฌย 
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since we don't get the makeup items on sale, I'm only spending on things if I really like them, so if I feel lukewarm about an item I'm not bothering. I want to have Kstars for the next VIP because I wanted to get at least one of the makeup looks I wanted.ย 
    Platform: Android

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Me thinking I will be saving 500 k-stars:ย ๐Ÿคก
    My doll will just have to put on blush and now has plenty of time to save for plastic surgery on BF saleย 
    ๐Ÿ˜… (and hopefully further options would be added bcos the contour and highlight look too plasticky on her)
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Shady @glu! ย Only was able to claim 9 out of my 20 daily videos. Never had this issue before until the week before the sale...
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    well thats too bad then! my doll will have to put off makeup until the bf sale bcos i already have plans for next vip ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
    iOS Level 33ย  โฃย 
    Daily Free Playerย  โ„๏ธŽย  Nov '19 - nowย 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes โ‹†ย #TSusingAveragesย โ‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes โ‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    the next vip items need to be amazing or im not buying anything bc 300 k stars is too much for me to spend on one thing like omgย 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Lol I knew I shouldnt get my hopes up. Very disappointed (as usual)ย 
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Iโ€™ve heard from people on here that if you buy stars you lose daily videos for free k stars, but if you buy a package deal thing, (for example the outfit + 60 stars $9.99 ) will that take away daily videos?ย 
    Daily player โ˜€๏ธ IOSย 
    Add me on facebook! ๐Ÿ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33ย