🗳️ 📽️SYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! 🎬

Comments

• IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    jhabs said:

I’m in NINETEENTH place 
    Okay what is going on? There have been way too many beautiful looks like this scoring poorly this SYS. I haven’t submitted any looks yet and now I’m not sure I want to. 
    I play on iOS 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Think that I've voted for @kokokokonut and was most def the popular pick :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:

Welp I have a ticket buyer who clearly spends a lot of money on the game 😞 
    @samaaanthaaa I have the same money dress... Sorry if this is not relevant but I’m wondering what kind of shoes you’re wearing under the dress... I don’t like it because you can see the tip of the shoes but in your pic it doesn’t show a shoe... So I was curious and maybe I can finally wear this dress 😅😅😅
    That’s actually her hahaha but I usually wear random shoes under ones that don’t show 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    This SYS is way too glitchy and nobody is getting the votes they deserve. I’m so over this. I won’t be able to get the last earnable probably because I could barely submit outfits when they event started, And I could just submit my 3rd ticket. Smh
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @CryingKim I had a feeling I spotted a forum doll! your look was amazing you totally deserved more votes doll 💖
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Looks like it’s not easy theme for me 🤡 and I’m not in top 5 now, just glad I’m not super into in TS items if I stay in 10 🙈

iOS player 

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Okay it’s almost time for the fourth look and i am still not in a TS grp ? Should i get worried 🙂 ??
  • Adele3709Adele3709 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    First three looks! 
    Fifth behind four ticket buyers
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @Charlotte_D @thallisa thank you guys so much 💕
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I am seeing some saying they have a problem with their vids bcos they don't play so I thought I'd post this here... I have this issue everyday but I still get the rewards by doing this:
    When you watch a video pay attention immediately so when you notice they're not playing, just press 'x' as if you are about to close the vid (but do this immediately, do not let 15 secs pass), then press 'resume watching' and the video will play then!
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited June 2020
    This SYS is glitchy. Submitted my look (I have 2 unused tickets), but then the timer didnt work. So I tried to submit again, but couldn’t. Changed outfit, submit, still timer not starting. End up only after the 4th ticket submitted my timer starts and now suddenly it appeared I used all my tickets and I flopped really hard. Most probably because I was put against myself. 
    This is getting annoying because every week there will be issues.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    There's double rewards!
    - Emmy
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    That’s me!! Thank you 💞 this look got me 42, my scores haven’t been the best lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    That’s me!! Thank you 💞 this look got me 42, my scores haven’t been the best lol 
    U definitely deserved more  this look is so beautiful and cohesive 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    I am seeing some saying they have a problem with their vids bcos they don't play so I thought I'd post this here... I have this issue everyday but I still get the rewards by doing this:
    When you watch a video pay attention immediately so when you notice they're not playing, just press 'x' as if you are about to close the vid (but do this immediately, do not let 15 secs pass), then press 'resume watching' and the video will play then!
    For me this only works on daily free k star videos because there they at least try to start,but double rewards videos when voting are a problem becaue they dont even start. I get the offer click watch video or what ever it says aaaaaand nothing,no video no double rewards ever. And thats ever since last sys.
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    There's double rewards!
    I’m so glad you posted this or I wouldn’t have noticed 😱
    I was straight on to look at the options but there’s no great offers I can see atm 😭
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Here’s my first 3 looks a little rocky at the start but I caved and bought the last dress for diamonds but it scored pretty good so it was worth it 🥰

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I started a ticket later and think I got added in a group with people that have started on time but weren’t added to a group yet? I’m not even top 10, wtf. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I am so confused I think I got an extra ticket out of nowhere?! I submitted my 3rd look when my 3rd ticket came in at 4am. It’s almost 7 hours later so I should have just one extra ticket but instead I got two!
    iOS player
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i made a little experiment and i cant say im surprised? the first look i submited was the one with 50votes, and then it went downhill today. is it the drinks..?😄

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Look 3 and 4. Getting better, but I still think my first two looks were more in theme than these...😂

• serenaaserenaa Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    My expectation was like 50 or somethings but what did I do wrong??😒😒