Options

๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธSYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! ๐ŸŽฌ

Comments

• Options
    ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited June 2020
    asalaxo said:
    I am so confused I think I got an extra ticket out of nowhere?! I submitted my 3rd look when my 3rd ticket came in at 4am. Itโ€™s almost 7 hours later so I should have just one extra ticket but instead I got two!
    I think got an extra ticket too๐Ÿ˜ณ for me I went to submit my 4th look once I received the โ€œyou have a show your style ticketโ€ notification and when the SYS loaded it showed I had only submitted 2 looks but my total votes still included the votes I had gotten from my third look. I was like huh weird and then I went to use my free ticket and I had TWO stacked. confused I submitted two looks since I didnโ€™t know if I had accidentally let my tickets stack or something. once both looks were submitted and I was going through my looks screenshotting each individual one in case something weird happened again or it glitched all of a sudden my third look came back??? but I still submitted a 4th and 5th look and they did both get voted on. good thing they both scored in the 30s though so itโ€™s not like it really helped me too much๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ weโ€™ll see if anything else happens but SUPER strange...ย 
    ios dollย since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’•
    โœจadd me on fb:ย https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsย โœจ
    โ†ช๏ธŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Options
    Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Not sure what people actually want for this SYS...
    โ€ขI havenโ€™t hit a 50 yetโ€ข
    Thereโ€™s some beautiful outfits on here only hitting mid 40โ€™s.... Whatโ€™s going on?!
    ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks.

Just enjoying this brief moment of glory before I ย inevitably drop down the rankings.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    Thatโ€™s me!! Thank you ๐Ÿ’ž this look got me 42, my scores havenโ€™t been the best lolย 
    Your appearance surprised me, it should be worth better grades! Perfect match ~
  • Options
    amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Woke up this morning and was put into a group where whole of top 5 are ticket buyers ๐Ÿ˜ž iโ€™m 19th place and my looks are flopping hard, i barely have any gowns so iโ€™m trying to be creative, its disappointing. Can i be put into another group like some others said ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I bumped into the doll on the right twice and Iโ€™m speechless, just too gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜
    It looks like @jhabs
  • Options
    Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Woke up this morning and was put into a group where whole of top 5 are ticket buyers ๐Ÿ˜ž iโ€™m 19th place and my looks are flopping hard, i barely have any gowns so iโ€™m trying to be creative, its disappointing. Can i be put into another group like some others said ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    Oh nooo....
    I have 2 ticket buyers in front of me in 1st & 2nd, currently on 400 votes ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

GLU need to sort something out because itโ€™s unfair on the people that play it with the tickets given... Not everyone can afford to buy tickets every week and we shouldnโ€™t be made to feel we HAVE to, to be at the top. They should put them into a separate category so that people like us can actually win in top 5 by just using the tickets given throughout the SYS and having good theme outfits. ย ย 

• Options
    Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I almost feel like people are voting against dolls with both the new highlight and contour?? Literally just saw two dolls in jeans win over on theme dolls with the makeup.
    I know scores are unfair in general right now so maybe its a coincidence. Not trying to put anyone off, i'm just wondering if voters are reacting to it the same way as past TS prizes.
  • Options
    Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I bumped into the doll on the right twice and Iโ€™m speechless, just too gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜
    This is ย my friend @kkhkaekay on instagram!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ
  • Options
    kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Not the best not the worst so far ๐Ÿ˜ฉ currently in 2nd behind a TB who had over 200 points when I was put in the TS group after I submitted my third look ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    What do they want from me?! Is it still Home on the Range and not a gown event at all?!

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Just a got a diamond after voting for thirty minutes!ย 
  • Options
    MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I am so confused I think I got an extra ticket out of nowhere?! I submitted my 3rd look when my 3rd ticket came in at 4am. Itโ€™s almost 7 hours later so I should have just one extra ticket but instead I got two!
    I think got an extra ticket too๐Ÿ˜ณ for me I went to submit my 4th look once I received the โ€œyou have a show your style ticketโ€ notification and when the SYS loaded it showed I had only submitted 2 looks but my total votes still included the votes I had gotten from my third look. I was like huh weird and then I went to use my free ticket and I had TWO stacked. confused I submitted two looks since I didnโ€™t know if I had accidentally let my tickets stack or something. once both looks were submitted and I was going through my looks screenshotting each individual one in case something weird happened again or it glitched all of a sudden my third look came back??? but I still submitted a 4th and 5th look and they did both get voted on. good thing they both scored in the 30s though so itโ€™s not like it really helped me too much๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ weโ€™ll see if anything else happens but SUPER strange...ย 
    Same here. I had to go out today, so I submitted my first 2 looks before heading out. I thought I had plenty of time after I came back home, so I did a bunch of other things before opening the game and seeing that I had 2 tickets stacked. I freaked out thinking that I had miscalculated my submissions time so I sent in the next look as soon as I could, but if I try to recalculate my times, I think I usually send my 3rd look about 1.5 hours from now (I submit late to stay behind). I wasnโ€™t sure if I was mistaken because my routine was different today but seeing that it happened to others here, Iโ€™m pretty sure that was my case too.
    Looking at my TS board, though, it seems like a few others have gotten an extra look too + whatโ€™s new, we have an actual ticketbuyer in 1st ๐Ÿ™„

I also had a glitch last weekend when it still showed 2 tickets after I submitted my 1st one and it didnโ€™t go back to the main SYS page, but I turned off my screen then on again and the timer started and my look was submitted. But 3 dolls in my TS started with 3 tickets (and a crazy ticketbuyer who already had above 400 points when I got my results for my 1st look)โ€ฆ

Great job on not fixing SYS, Glu, and making an unfair event even more unfair. Just cancel the whole damn thing and find another format if you canโ€™t fix it!
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท in ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • Options
    amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited June 2020
    These Wedding dresses are really haunting me every SYS. ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I feel like every week I say "I cannot believe that SYS is somehow a buggy mess again" so I'm just going to say that actually I am totally unsurprised by it. What's annoying is that it doesn't seem that the issues with some people getting extra tickets is ever going to be addressed. How is that fair on anyone, even ticket buyers?ย 

I'm not saying that people who get extra free tickets by accident shouldn't use them though because that's dumb.ย 
  • Options
    sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Voting for me has been a struggle since a few weeks ago. After a few minutes the game stops showing me dolls and stays like this:

At first I though it was my internet conection but itโ€™s been like this for a while now, no matter if Iโ€™m on wifi or not. My wifi is strong and I never had this problem before until a few weeks ago. Closing and restarting the app works, but after a couple minutes it stops showing me dolls again.

Is it just me or anyone else is having the same problem?

@KalindaKing what should I do?
    iOS Player
    Add meย https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • Options
    AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    And I actually liked the hair too๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™ƒ
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android!ย 
  • Options
    BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I donโ€™t mean to keep complaining ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ BUT these Wedding dresses are really haunting me every SYS, iโ€™ve lost count how many iโ€™ve seen in the voting booth and everytime they get the popular vote over someone who has an amazing look and is sticking to the theme. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
    I guessing many of those who used these wedding dresses might not have enough gowns for the sys, so instead they are just wearing a wedding dress. But what annoys me the most is how many of they are using the wedding dress when the theme of the sys is completely different and wedding dresses arenโ€™t supposed to Be wore for the sys
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Options
    Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Idk what is going on but for the past several weeks I have so many TBs. Idk if it's bots that Glu has been inserting or what. I have 4 maybe 5 TBs again this week! The one that just passed me is wearing the daily GB jumpsuit ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ first place is already at 300. I like the TS hair on my doll, what a shame.ย 
    - Emmy
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I donโ€™t mean to keep complaining ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ BUT these Wedding dresses are really haunting me every SYS, iโ€™ve lost count how many iโ€™ve seen in the voting booth and everytime they get the popular vote over someone who has an amazing look and is sticking to the theme. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
    I guessing many of those who used these wedding dresses might not have enough gowns for the sys, so instead they are just wearing a wedding dress. But what annoys me the most is how many of they are using the wedding dress when the theme of the sys is completely different and wedding dresses arenโ€™t supposed to Be wore for the sys
    I used it because I donโ€™t really think those looks like a total wedding dress and since it was inspired by what Blake lively wore to the met I donโ€™t take it as one/ thatโ€™s just my opinion on it- it scores a 48 for me!ย 
  • Options
    BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Idk what is going on but for the past several weeks I have so many TBs. Idk if it's bots that Glu has been inserting or what. I have 4 maybe 5 TBs again this week! The one that just passed me is wearing the daily GB jumpsuit ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ first place is already at 300. I like the TS hair on my doll, what a shame.ย 
    Woah, I feel sorry for you @Bear_KKH ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Fortunately for me, I havenโ€™t had any TBs on my TS for the past two weeks now.
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Apparently I have at least 14 ticket buyers ahead of me? Or Iโ€™ve been put in a group with people who have already gotten tickets because I just submitted my first two looks this morningย 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย