🗳️ 📽️SYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! 🎬

Comments

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    @CryingKim I had a feeling I spotted a forum doll! your look was amazing you totally deserved more votes doll 💖
    Thank you! 💖

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Not even mad about TB in group, never going to use hair 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    First four looks.

Just enjoying this brief moment of glory before I  inevitably drop down the rankings.

See, to me your last 2 looks are amazing and most on point but lower scores. Geez 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts

My looks 1-3 have all done alright, but still not breaking the 50 mark this SYS so I’m going to go for gold and see if it pushes me over.

Which hair should I use? 💇🏻‍♀️

Gold hair hand - Agree
    Pearls - Like 
    Simple vintage - Awesome
    Spikey crystal hair band - LOL

Thank you for the advice! I guess I’m going to just ignore the ‘black gown’ advice Kalinda gave us since the voters don’t seem to be too interested in the theme (surprise surprise...)

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Bye bye dresses! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I don’t mean to keep complaining 😂❤️ BUT these Wedding dresses are really haunting me every SYS, i’ve lost count how many i’ve seen in the voting booth and everytime they get the popular vote over someone who has an amazing look and is sticking to the theme. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
    I guessing many of those who used these wedding dresses might not have enough gowns for the sys, so instead they are just wearing a wedding dress. But what annoys me the most is how many of they are using the wedding dress when the theme of the sys is completely different and wedding dresses aren’t supposed to Be wore for the sys

• ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    My first 4 looks! I love how my votes increase with each look ☺️
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    My videos aren’t working! I’ll press play and then it will just be blank, and it’ll act as if I watched a video but I won’t get a reward. So annoying. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I bumped into the doll on the right twice and I’m speechless, just too gorgeous 😍
    It looks like @jhabs
    Lol I’m actually flattered I wish it was me! The only thing I own from that outfit are then shoes! I even played that SYS that the dress is from, still bitter I wasn’t able to get it 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

um LOL it does this with a lot of long sleeved items 
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My first 4 looks

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited June 2020
    i don’t think that i have any tbs this week..? is this a miracle??
    watch me talk and be in 15th place on sunday..🙂
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know if I should bother contacting anyone about my missing dye since it's too late for screen shots. Next time I get enough dye to dye a dress, I'm not using it immediately.
    Platform: Android

• khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Looks 1-5 😊
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

This doll in my SYS group is literally GORGEOUS! Every style she’s done so far is 👌🏼 Soooo JEL! 💖
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    I am seeing a few posters saying they submitted tickets late (enough to miss a ticket) but are being placed in a TS group that started on time but likely had a TS glitch and were placed in late groups. 
    This exact situation happened to me last week. 
    @KalindaKing can you please let the team know this is happening constantly? TS is unfair enough with the massive amounts of ticket buyers & hackers we already have to “compete” against but now we are being placed in groups that are one free ticket (at least) ahead? Not everyone can start SYS within the first 6 hours either due to preferences/schedule or time zone differences.. players who start late deserve a fair chance to win / place top 5 in their TS group just as much as players who start on time..
    Please fix these constant glitches that are making this event increasingly unbearable to deal with. 
    I agree with you 100%
    It’s VERY unfair for us dolls as it is without the glitches. But @KalindaKing stated she was having the day off today so not much can be done about it today unfortunately 😔💖