🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @ashleyl23 If you spend money in this game, no matter what it is, then your videos will be reduced.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Basak said:
    @ashleyl23 If you spend money in this game, no matter what it is, then your videos will be reduced.
    That blows 😕 but thank you!!
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @ashleyl23 Yeah it’s bad. 😕 Happy to help!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • looneyglooneyg Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Very convenient for glu to release the update right after the VIP weekend! I'm mad that I even thought they were gonna let us buy ourselves the new makeup items for half off on kimiversary! feeling annoyed -.-
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    MelissaK said:
    @AmyMimi I am so tired of contacting support every week for my missing dyes just to get these types of responses. I’ve asked them countless times to look into this glitch because I know it’s not on my end. Nothing ever gets fixed and I only get my dyes back 50% of the time. Sometimes I wonder why I still play this game 😔 
    Eggs&Bananas said that Glu knows about the glitch and that they are working on it. Sending a message to support isn't going to change anything, since they already know this is an issue. Many of us have been experiencing this as well :( Unfortunately there is nothing else we can do until they fix it...
    @LinaKK can anyone show me when they acknowledged the glitch? I'm not able to go through every page of the forum but all I saw them acknowledge was the server issues with the 5 orange dyes from the gig. Nothing about the glitch of not receiving dyes from gift boxes that I've been experiencing for over a month. 
    iOS player 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    So mad at hearing about the new makeup not being reduced in price it’s so expensive even if with a sale! I feel for all these lovely dolls that were really grinding and saving kstars just to find this out! 🥺 I’m not one to say things but it’s so low!!! 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    Hi dolls! I’m sorry if this has been posted before but I noticed something off with the eyes since the update... especially with my nose in-game. The right eye border slightly overrides the top of the nose and it bugs me a little.

I’m not sure if someone has mentioned later in the thread, but if not- there is a glitch thread where you can posts little issues like this :) 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ok I just caught up on the thread but they did WHAT WITH THE SALE
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Ugh for some reasons I only got one video yesterday then it told me no more videos available. They are gonna tell me that not many videos are available in my country, but if that was the case, they would just not load , but now they are telling me “no more videos” which usually happens after you’ve watched the amount of videos you’re allowed to watch per day. And Kimiversary is just a couple days away so that’s so frustrating..
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    MelissaK said:
    @AmyMimi I am so tired of contacting support every week for my missing dyes just to get these types of responses. I’ve asked them countless times to look into this glitch because I know it’s not on my end. Nothing ever gets fixed and I only get my dyes back 50% of the time. Sometimes I wonder why I still play this game 😔 
    Eggs&Bananas said that Glu knows about the glitch and that they are working on it. Sending a message to support isn't going to change anything, since they already know this is an issue. Many of us have been experiencing this as well :( Unfortunately there is nothing else we can do until they fix it...
    I contacted Glu yesterday about my missing dyes (the 5 gold dyes they gifted us) and they put them back in my kloset right away! So maybe you do have to contact Glu to get them back. 
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    As someone who is afraid of swimming, if I don't eventually get 12 diamonds after completing this storyline, I swear...😭😂

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    My diamonds still haven't come back yet :-) 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited June 2020
    i fixed it.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @2ftpoop thank you
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Again we see greedy greedy Glu not even shocked anymore I think we all forget the only point of this game for Glu is to make money 
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    Katya said:
    My diamonds still haven't come back yet :-) 
    Well apparently my diamonds aren’t ever going to come back because I can’t provide a screenshot. I get the reasoning behind it, but honestly that’s the last thing I would think to do because I’ve never experienced an issue with this game until the diamond thing. 

that’s for amateurs
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @marir222 @Katya id suggest just keep messaging different people from support and you should get it back, just add a screenshot of how many diamonds you have now and how many you should have. my first time wasnt very successful, but when i messaged them for the second time the person was really nice and added my diamonds 🙂
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    When the kimiversary is going to start??? 
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    @eligur thanks for replying. I will keep trying, I actually got two different people to handle my ticket which doesn’t make sense, maybe if I try again later today it might be different. 
    that’s for amateurs
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I messaged support and got a first answer explaining how the quest went (yes I know I did it) and if I don't have the right amount of diamonds it must be because I didn't complete the quest (yes I did). 
    And regarding the 5 gold dyes, the message said that I received them. But I know I didn't 🤷‍♀️

So I tried again and no answer yet....
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    i really dislike the kimiversary box items LOL !!! 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I'm weak. got one of the bundles, shoes and bracelet

I absolutely looooved them!!! If I had enough diamonds I would splurge
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia