🗳️ 📽️SYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! 🎬

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I'm mad... after last week disastrous SYS, I thought a gown theme would be easy, well i was obviously wrong...
    I can't believe the scores everyone posted!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm so stupid. I've been so stressed out and overwhelmed lately that I forgot SYS started yesterday even though I knew it did because I was on the forum. I didn't submit my first ticket until this morning so I've lost 3 😞
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    My first 4 looks

I voted for ur 3rd look on android but forgot to screenshot it !
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m submitting whatever 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    looks 3-5 🤔

iOS player 

• IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    kaydencekkh said: 
    Apparently I have at least 14 ticket buyers ahead of me? Or I’ve been put in a group with people who have already gotten tickets because I just submitted my first two looks this morning 
    Same here. I just started this morning and I think I was put in a group that is one or two tickets ahead of me or I have a bunch of ticket buyers. The whole goal to starting late was to avoid this crap.
    I play on iOS 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I honestly can barely submit tickets because of my stupid timer 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited June 2020
    jhabs said:
    My videos aren’t working! I’ll press play and then it will just be blank, and it’ll act as if I watched a video but I won’t get a reward. So annoying. 
    @jhabs So, this happens to me a good bit. Every time you click on play video & it doesn't play, it'll take it out of your daily 10 regardless of not rewarding the kstar. What normally works for me is to force shut down the app, then make sure you can play a video for something else (energy, whatever) first. That way you'll know if the videos are working & won't lose a kstar if they aren't. Sometimes I have to force shut the app a couple times but it usually works
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I have two buyers but my consistent scores of 50 plus are catching up to them fast i got the purse gloves combo on my 5th ticket! I have no doubt ill pass both hopefully they only bought triple threat
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Does anyone know what double rewards mean? I’ve been seeing dolls with this double rewards offers thingy, how come I dont have that?
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @IzzaBee it’s so unfair!! I don’t know what to do but at this point I’m not even going to end up in the top 10 because of this glitch! 

@eggsandbananas and @KalindaKing I know you have today off but being put in a group tickets ahead of us is not fair please help!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    This game has become ridiculously opulent while more and more dull. I’m sad. 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

Not sure what people actually want for this SYS...
    •I haven’t hit a 50 yet•
    There’s some beautiful outfits on here only hitting mid 40’s.... What’s going on?!
    🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I haven’t hit 50 either... the highest I’ve gotten is 40-something
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @BeckyTXo1239 that's so lucky! Idk why it keeps happening to me. I missed out on the wedding TS and Flower power TS bc of so many TBs. Last week if I hadn't purchased the triple threat, I would have missed out on TS too bc of 6 TBs. Now this week again, there's so many ☹ wish we could opt out of ticket buying groups.
    - Emmy
    I wouldn't be shocked if Glu was doing this with the groups on purpose, because they're trying to force people starting late to buy tickets.  Like, I hope I'm wrong but.. if the shoe fits
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Had a rough start, but it's getting better. Idk what's going on with the voters this week, I'm seeing some gorgeous dolls on the forum robbed, and some gorgeous looks in the voting booth not getting popular vote. Hopefully everyone's scores will get a boost as we go on.

- Emmy
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm so sorry that happened to you @soundspretty! Hope you get a chill group to make up for the lost tickets
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @jhabs @oopsididitagain

Sorry to barge in but I just wanted to help you out <3 hope this works!

****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited June 2020

Every time I get close to her she adds another outfit & good ones at that! 😭
    I give up with SYS, TB’s & Glitches! 😔

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    jhabs said:
    My videos aren’t working! I’ll press play and then it will just be blank, and it’ll act as if I watched a video but I won’t get a reward. So annoying. 
    @jhabs whenever this happens to me I press the X button and a message pops up asking if I wanna leave or resume the video, press on resume video and the video will play and you’ll get your k-star
    iOS player
     @Mistyque thank you so much!! I actually think I read the original message wrong lol, because most of the time when mine don't play nothing pops up in the first place. So there's nothing to press 'x' on & then resume, if that makes sense?? The pop up disappears & the screen just never changes after pressing play. 

I have actually had the glitch you're talking about too, though, so that's super helpful😊
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @asalaxo the thing is, the screen doesn’t even change. I click “watch video” and nothing happens, but it “counts” as a video watched with no reward. I do this 10 times and then I says “sorry no more videos” even though I didn’t watch any and didn’t receive any rewards. So annoying! Thank you for trying to help me though! 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @jhabs okay I’m not sure if this will work but since ads depend on where you’re from then maybe turn vpn on? maybe there are not a lot of ads where you’re from right now. I don’t know.. I hope this issue will be solved 💕
    iOS player
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

My most recent look... only 37 votes 💀💀
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    looks 3-5! scores are picking up, hoping i can break 50+ soon. 🤞🏼 i guess it all depends on who we’re paired up with in the voting booth, meaning voters have to choose from two really gorgeous looks hence the sadly low scores for a lot of us.

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @ElleOhElle is that dark hair new on you? It looks beautiful