Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @DearDelilah you're so kind thank you! 🥺💖

@LydiaKKH this wouldn't have happened without you so thank you as well 💞

@Areys thank you! told myself I wanted to celebrate in any way this June so this is tiny but it made me so happy! And I absolutely love your new Pic! 💜

@samantha143 seeing everyone is so so motivating!🌟

@serahyyy thank you so much, you're so sweet ❤️

@AmyMimi thank YOU for your participation and kindness 💙
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Unwinter @LydiaKKH thank you so much for your effort and your hard work! This thread makes the kimiversary even more special 💕
    Android
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Love the rainbow update @Unwinter 🤩

I’ve just reached my 1000 kstars goal! Which is already an increase from my original goal of 600 kstars! Thank you @LydiaKKH for starting this thread, I would never have saved anywhere close to this amount if you hadn’t ❤️ Cannot wait to get shopping though, one week to go 🤞🏻 
  • nancyyynancyyy Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    ok help me guys, I got a luxe goal where I get boots for 45 stars and then I get 20 stars back... that's the highest i've ever seen it lol. the boots are nice, I would have my character wear them. is it worth or should I just save the stars? 
    nancyyy said:
    ok help me guys, I got a luxe goal where I get boots for 45 stars and then I get 20 stars back... that's the highest i've ever seen it lol. the boots are nice, I would have my character wear them. is it worth or should I just save the stars? 
    We're really close to the kimiversary! However, if you've saved enough stars and think you can spend 25 and really want them, go for it! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • nancyyynancyyy Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    hmmm yea @Unwinter thanks!! I decided not to go for it. if kimiversary is anything like black friday, I think it would be more worth to save stars for things I really do want. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @nancyyy if you really want them, buy them next week during the sale. They will cost 22, so you’ll save more than 20 stars 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

sorry for not updating this week! I got super overwhelmed with my personal life so just had to log off for a second but here’s a (very late) update! I actually made it closer to my goal than I expected so i’m just gonna have to hustle this week to try to get to 1000 for kimiversary 💗
    @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter for putting in all this work!! 
    yezx said:
    @nancyyy if you really want them, buy them next week during the sale. They will cost 22, so you’ll save more than 20 stars 😊
    Totally forgot about this omg! I need sleep 😅
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    @babykay absolutely no worries! Hope you're okay 💖 so proud of your progress!! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    guys i’m so excited! can’t believe it’s already been five weeks saving with y’all ❤️ we have less than a week to go, let’s save save save! we’re gonna have a great kimiversary 🤩

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Maria really wants me to spend my k-stars 😭
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    edited June 2020
    Lovelies! We just got double stars offers. Look though yours and try to do as many as possible, even if they aren't that rewarding cause they will stack up! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Unwinter said:
    Lovelies! We just got double stars offers. Look though yours and try to do as many as possible, even if they aren't that rewarding cause they will stack up! 
    I’m blind sorry my mistake 😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    No problem😂😂 here it is in case anyone wants to see:

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Also new makeup features wouldn’t be on sale, so maybe think about buying them on VIP (contour and highlight is 600 together so you’ll earn all VIP earnables). 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I did a survey offer but I’ve only got the 1X 14 stars reward... I’ve already contacted Glu so let’s see if they can help 🤔
    I’m also on iOS so I don’t have a lot offers 😞

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts

Here’s my update.
    1480 today ! 
    It’s been a bit crazy health wise for me

I’ve been a bit slow at progress 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

edited June 2020
    @Loveflower01 I hope your health will improve soon! Take care of yourself. 💖

While we talk about savings I can't resist GB hair this time...

• GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    I did a survey offer but I’ve only got the 1X 14 stars reward... I’ve already contacted Glu so let’s see if they can help 🤔
    I’m also on iOS so I don’t have a lot offers 😞

I always try to do this kind of offers but they never work! Anyone knows why? :(
    LydiaKKH said:
    Also new makeup features wouldn’t be on sale, so maybe think about buying them on VIP (contour and highlight is 600 together so you’ll earn all VIP earnables). 
    I cannot believe they are doing that 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
    LydiaKKH said:
    I cannot believe they are doing that 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
    edited June 2020
    haikawa said:
    offers on ios are sooo frustrating i was doing a survey for 16 kstars but after completing and submitting i got a 'sorry this survey does not suit u' alert im so tired
    They're so long and ask about your age and other things over and over again! I used to do them in 10-15 minutes and got some kstars before and now it's taking 20-30 minutes without any rewards... 

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Trying to do a ton of surveys because I spun 60 k stars of collections hoping for items to help with SYS (all were busts lol). Daily videos aren’t working. So this will be interesting lol. 
    SDC93 said:
    Trying to do a ton of surveys because I spun 60 k stars of collections hoping for items to help with SYS (all were busts lol). Daily videos aren’t working. So this will be interesting lol. 
    I think I’ve dropped on previous page link to the thread about ads not working. Post there about your issue! On use in-game ticket to support

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    SDC93 said:
    I think I’ve dropped on previous page link to the thread about ads not working. Post there about your issue! On use in-game ticket to support
    I’ve come to terms with support being useless. They said it’s because they have no videos for my audience which is bull poop lol. I’m pretty sure it’s the new update or glu being shady. I am also having issues with the surveys not giving double rewards or random payouts so maybe support will actually help me for once. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sorry rules prohibit posting messages from support. I deleted a post. Thanks for understanding,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

This transformation will cost 520 k-stars with Kimiversary. Do you think I should spend my k-stars like that, or should I spend on clothes? 
    Maybe I'll get GS lips, so it can get more expensive
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y