🗳️ 📽️SYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! 🎬

Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 2-4, currently 8th in ts 😬

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2020
    IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY GLITCHES:  Please send a ticket to support,  they will assist you. 
    PLEASE send a n in-game support ticket.   Sorry you are experiencing difficulties please send a ticket. Go to the top left corner of your game screen tap the 3 lines.
    ( lll/help/gku support)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    This SYS is so frustrating! I'm only getting 20-30 votes, my tickets are disappearing, and a hair style disappeared on me. What is going on?! People are wearing swimsuits, Jean's, and sweatpants, but they're getting the popular vote...like...whyyyyy?? I've submitted 4 looks and I'm just now at around 125 votes. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, I think non ticket buyers should be in a group ourselves. Two people have 550-600 votes. Yeah, sorry I'm not gonna buy tickets when I have 9 people to feed. #MomLife

Okay, please ignore my rant! I'm frustrated, extremely hot, moody, and need a nap. 😭😭😭
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Well, my scores are so-so. Really liking my looks #1 and #4 and glad to use this retro hair again!
    I'm excited to submit my looks so that's good 😊
    Btw, I was thinking about buying the NYE gown instead of the orange one. Does anyone know whether the NYE dress will be in the TB sale or not :0

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @jhabs I have that glitch too sometimes when getting my daily stars. After I get the 1st 'ghost' vid, I go out of the app and when I go back in, my videos are working normally. I just lose 1 star, but if I don't go out, all videos won't appear for me.
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @oopsididitagain glad I could help in some way, it's frustrating, I've started experiencing these glitches 3 updates ago they could've fixed them by now.
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    I LOVE this look, sadly the voters only like sparkly gowns so it wasn't the popular vote :(  
    We do love to see Marlene Dietrich in the voting booth 😍❤️
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @thesweetone i would be surprised if the new years dress wasn’t in the tb sale so i would wait if i were you 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Well it’s better than thirty six! But not quite sure how I’m loosing to this look... (Sandra is 😍😍 tho)
    i get the dress but why Ski glasses???
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Scores depends on voters preferences and somewhat your luck. You can end up against:
    - a beginner/ basic outfit and easily become popular pick if you're wearing a typical gown ( even if it's not on theme )
    Or 
    - a doll with same gown / stunning look as yours and this will depend on the voters preferences1st row were against basic looks
    2nd row were against amazing looks and weren't popular pick 
    Glad the 2nd dress didn't flop  
    TiffanyRagKT said:
    Does anyone know what double rewards mean? I’ve been seeing dolls with this double rewards offers thingy, how come I dont have that?
    If you click on Kstars, you can see "get double star rewards". Click on it to see all the available offers.
    During this limited time you can get double Kstars reward by completing offers

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Highest lowest and favorite looks so far:)))
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

I was finally able to grab my scores 🙄 Looks like there’s no TB but I’m meh about prizes this time. Not keen on that SYS.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

This is my most recent look.. this time I hope I can actually get more than 38...
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    I did not think the butterflies would work in my favor but I saw looks with them getting the popular vote ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ thankfully, it worked out really well! currently in 2nd place. 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Guys I honestly don’t know what to do, any tips?

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Glad the 2nd dress didn't flop  

Looks like we're in the same group!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters what's your doll name ? 💕
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Can anyone else not unlock items at all? I dont even get the option to watch a video 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ said:
    @dpeters what's your doll name ? 💕

Lena :smile:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    This clutch is everything <3

iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    I LOVE this look, sadly the voters only like sparkly gowns so it wasn't the popular vote :(  
    I wish this outfit was designed by glu as pants instead of mid-length lycra(?) shorts because I feel like that phase was a period of very unfortunate looks for the kardashians