šŸŽ†šŸŽ‡šŸ¾ KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!šŸŽ‰šŸ¾

Comments

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited June 2020
    With the Kimiversary event coming up, I want to clarify which items will be on sale. Items available in the wardrobe will be 50% off, except for new items released in 11.0. I know you love the new items, so perhapsĀ buy them during a VIP event to get more rewards. Stay tuned for more details about next weekend!
    @Loveflower01 this is what Kalinda said šŸ˜ž the contour is a bit too harsh for me but if you can see yourself using it often, then go ahead šŸ˜Š
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    buriteri said:
    With the Kimiversary event coming up, I want to clarify which items will be on sale. Items available in the wardrobe will be 50% off, except for new items released in 11.0. I know you love the new items, so perhapsĀ buy them during a VIP event to get more rewards. Stay tuned for more details about next weekend!
    @Loveflower01 this is what Kalinda said šŸ˜ž the contour is a bit too harsh for me but if you can see yourself using it often, then go ahead šŸ˜Š
    buriteri said:
    Thank you for letting me know! Itā€™s a huge letdown about the contour though, but Ā Ive decided on getting the bundle Since it wonā€™t be on sale.Ā 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer šŸŒ»
    Ā 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    is this supposed to mean something lol? its getting quite random as if we havent been on quarantine for the past 3 months

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    went to support about the 5 missing gold dyes and it wasn't helpful at all lol. they said something like there's no record of it or whatever but it's fine, even though i neverrrrrr get any gold dye anymore at least it's just dye.

also it sucks that the new makeup features won't be on sale but tbh i think a lot of us saw that coming. still looking forward to my first kimiversary though! :)
    ā€ ios ā€¢ free player since november 2019 ā€
    ā™”Ėšāœ§Ė³āŗāŽĀ āŽā‚Šāœ§ą¼šā™”
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Still waiting for my 12 diamonds to return
  • hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Does anyone know where the tattoos went??Ā 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Katya said:
    Do you think I should buy this eyes during Kimaniversary sale? It looks fantastic with new make up kits!
    Looks gorgeous! I have those on my list as well!Ā 
  • kagirlkagirl Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    šŸ˜€šŸ˜€ hi, i hope this is the right place to posr this. can someone show me what this dress look like dyed in sapphire blue and opal and the tanzanite color pleaseĀ 

thx
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited June 2020

i really wanted the bundle.. but now i just have regret.Ā 

im just going to stare at these pictures and make myself like the hair

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @mandamay76 I saw them yesterday during voting and I fell in love
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Are you kidding me? So I lose out on 12 diamonds because I forgot to finish the gig as I was sick and they still think Iā€™m gonna bother doing the gig? Lol. Hilarious.

• dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Hold up...just caught up and no makeup or new items are being featured in the sale? Lemme log off chile...
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited June 2020
    In the Kimmiversary next weekend, will we have kstar for every 5-star gig?Ā 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @kaydencekkh i only got them back when i messaged support, twice, and they added them for me
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Took my 2nd spin on the diamond kollection and got these eyes... this is with yellow eyeshadow. Ā 
    I think I like them? It always takes me a while to warm up to different eyes because Iā€™m so used to my normal ones.Ā 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    In the Kimmiversary next weekend, will we have kstar for every 5-star gig?Ā 
    Yes, the Kimiversary weekend should be next weekend :)

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Does anyone know how much the new diamond collection cost in total?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited June 2020
    kagirl said:
    šŸ˜€šŸ˜€ hi, i hope this is the right place to posr this. can someone show me what this dress look like dyed in sapphire blue and opal and the tanzanite color pleaseĀ 

thx

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Iā€™m sorry but doesnā€™t this mean they should be on sale? Itā€™s even posted on this same thread lol

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @Julietalucia she just meant they are available to buy in the closet and they arenā€™t going to be in an event or kollection.Ā 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @ashleydianem oh sorry then, english is not my first language lol
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    Does anyone know how much the new diamond collection cost in total?
    I think 262 diamondsĀ 
    iOS āœØĀ 
    english isnā€™t my first language šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ
    FB - Erika Aurora šŸ’—

• AmritaAmrita Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    SashaCat said:
    Ugh for some reasons I only got one video yesterday then it told me no more videos available. They are gonna tell me that not many videos are available in my country, but if that was the case, they would just not load , but now they are telling me ā€œno more videosā€ which usually happens after youā€™ve watched the amount of videos youā€™re allowed to watch per day. And Kimiversary is just a couple days away so thatā€™s so frustrating..
    This happened with me too! Just keep on messaging Glu support. They gave me the same excuse, that not many videos are available in my area, but I repeatedly asked them to solve the issue. I can watch the videos now.
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Ok, so a few days in, hereā€™s what I think of the update (not that Glu cares, as itā€™s been proven countless times):

+ Requested new facial features (that can be layered), new lip colors, eyeshadows, hair colors, hair accessories and clothes

+ Categories in the face section of the kloset (soon to come for the rest?)

+ New storyline (with bonus gifts throughout!)

+ Predictive bullhorn is fixed

- Insane price of the contour and highlight (what did I say in my 1st comment on this thread?Ā šŸ™„ So, yes, Iā€™m not apologizing for thinking the worst of Glu)

- Them not being included in the Kimiversary sale (of course, because Glu revels in the constant disappointment of their playersĀ šŸ™„ Way to go, giving a bitter taste to the main celebration event of your game!)

- I wish the contour / highlight / blush and freckles had a slider to choose how intense we want them. Theyā€™re a bit too harsh for my liking, Iā€™d like something more subtleā€¦

- Ugly mannequins still not removed, despite everyone saying they hate them

- Another Couture Kollection that no one asked for to lose our diamonds on

- Free dye GB removed

- Diamonds in the voting booth are great but the drops are too random: there should be a set number of rounds after which youā€™re guaranteed one because wasting hours voting for no results is not enjoyableĀ 

- Same old glitches in SYS still not fixed: lost tickets, extra tickets, timer stoppingā€¦

- Lost dyes and diamonds + them being blamed on customers by CS instead of being acknowledged as coming from Gluā€™s server issues and compensated

- The same list of long-standing issues has yet to be addressed, but Glu pretends not to see it:

• ticketbuyers still have free reign on TopSpenders,
    • items that should be available for diamonds are not (sparkle aura, Xmas ombre hair, heart-shaped lollipop, balloon, etc.),
    • more-than-a-year-old SYS and TS items are still not available for diamonds,
    • facial features in Get This Look should be shown on our doll if we tap on them, like the holiday boxes, because itā€™s no longer our doll if all the features are changed at once,
    • facial featuresā€™ pricing in Get This Look is outrageous: nothing should cost more than auras, especially with how hard it is to get diamonds,
    • there still arenā€™t enough ways to earn diamonds,
    • ThrowBack boxes were not updated,
    • daily GB items are still in Black Boxes or weekend GB instead of daily ones,
    • accessories and clothing should be separated during the weekday TB event, so weā€™re not at risk of getting a measly ring in our TB box after tapping the whole week,
    • the points for the final TB box are still too high,
    • weekend GB still give out less than 3-4 items,
    • the kloset items are still not completely in chronological order, SYS items are all bunched together at the end,
    • there are still too many things to scroll through in the kloset, some categories should be divided into smaller sub-categories and items in the wrong category put back where they belong,
    • featured items recycled from KKG should not cost k-stars,
    • despite the recent increase, people who are helping the game financially by purchasing items or k-stars are still being punished by having their daily videos taken away from them, free players are still being discouraged from making purchases and newer players are being discriminated against by receiving less from the get-go,
    • no reminder for when our businesses are ready again,
    • the Love Guru comebackā€™s action is a penalty instead of a reward because we often get stuck with 2 high-energy actions to finish the dating gigs: it should be recoded to allow for 3 actions at the same time,
    • old SMC havenā€™t been put back in rotation,
    • guysā€™ games are still being ignored,
    • it is hard to switch devices and if we try to do it regularly, we risk losing some of our progress.

Overall, the sheer amount of negatives eclipses the positive stuff that was implemented. Please, Glu, stop trying to be original and add things no one asked for. Stop doing cosmetic changes. Focus on our number #1 complaint (TrendSetters and ticketbuyers) and do structural changes! Reorganize your GB! Then weā€™ll start talking about whether the update is a good one or not. Then weā€™ll start wondering if weā€™re enjoying ourselves again. @KalindaKing
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡· in šŸ‡°šŸ‡·
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Guys, I need your help with the diamond storyline! I finished the inspirational speech with Kim (World Klass gig) but there were no further calls šŸ˜•