Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @Nath_2019 if you added all items with the half off price, did you know that new makeup (highlight and contour) wont be on sale?
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

This transformation will cost 520 k-stars with Kimiversary. Do you think I should spend my k-stars like that, or should I spend on clothes? 
    Maybe I'll get GS lips, so it can get more expensive
    If you have any of those new makeup features on, don't get these until after Kimiversary (wait until a VIP event). They won't be on sale but the closet items will. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    eligur said:
    @Nath_2019 if you added all items with the half off price, did you know that new makeup (highlight and contour) wont be on sale?
    I know, I don't added them ♥
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Nath_2019 said:

This transformation will cost 520 k-stars with Kimiversary. Do you think I should spend my k-stars like that, or should I spend on clothes? 
    Maybe I'll get GS lips, so it can get more expensive
    If you have any of those new makeup features on, don't get these until after Kimiversary (wait until a VIP event). They won't be on sale but the closet items will. 
    I'll do that!
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    is it time for an update yet or am i too early 😆

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Here’s my update

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited June 2020

Update ⭐️⭐️⭐️
    I managed to get a lot of kstars last vip weekend. Been watching my videos every day and doing my businesses. 
    I also managed to complete the London based reality achievement and I’m now working through the Sydney one, they’re easy to complete so I’d recommend them!
    cant believe it’s nearly here 😍
    edit: I didn’t even realise this was the last update 😆 
    I think my original goal was 2000, then I put it up to 2600? 
    So I’m really proud of my savings!
    (my daily videos aren’t working today so I might not be able to save much more 😭 but I feel at this point I’m just being greedy lol)
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Update for this week!

My daily videos glitched this morning. I watched 10 videos, but only got 6 kstars. However, I managed to save 169 k stars! Almost at my goal of 1500, but will still save until the TB items hit the closet. Congrats to everyone participating in the collective effort to save. Can’t wait to spend it all on the items I actually want.
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Trying to do a ton of surveys because I spun 60 k stars of collections hoping for items to help with SYS (all were busts lol). Daily videos aren’t working. So this will be interesting lol. 
    Just realized I posted an update on Friday instead of Saturday... OOPS!  Videos are still not working and surveys aren’t rewarding t double k stars. Support on both ends won’t help me lol. Gotta love spending 30 minutes for 2 k stars. The things we do for Stars. I’m up to 1321. Hoping for 1400 by next weekend. 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I’m hoping I can hit 1k before Kimiversary 🥰
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Had a bit of a detour and bought Chevir Paris..

My k count is 1453...

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    here’s this week’s update! it’s so bittersweet nearly reaching the end, but overall it’s an amazing feeling. we’re all going to look SO good with our revamped closets & features!! ended up passing my second goal of 2100 kstars, maybe i can pull off 2200 by the sale! ✨ 

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    edited June 2020
    update time! i reached my goal of 600 earlier this week so i’m hoping to reach 740 by kimiversary:)edit: spelling
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Wow 1800 kstars saved!! I never in my wildest dreams thought I’d have this many! I’ve well surpassed my original goal of 1500 🙌
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    hola!! Somehow I've managed to get 242 kstars this week!! I still have to watch my 20 daily videos today but I am so excited!! I haven't spend any kstar since my last update but ugh I can't wait anymore. 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    here is my update. I managed to save 245 k-stars this week 💕

iOS player
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Saved 180 kstars this week! Proud I passed my goal of 1500! Now hoping I can get to at least 1800 before kimiversary 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

I've been waiting for this kollection to come back for sooo long and I was hoping it will be on vip. I don't know if I should spin it now 😭
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i’ve passed both my initial goal of 1300 and my second goal of 1700 ❤️ if i didn’t spend on vip weekends i could have reached 2000 by Kimiversary but i’m pretty proud of myself!

here’s my last update before the big day!

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Emma58 said:

I've been waiting for this kollection to come back for sooo long and I was hoping it will be on vip. I don't know if I should spin it now 😭
    @Emma58 Imma just leave this here...

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
    @Emma58 the collection will come back again but kimiversary is in a few days and won't happen again until next year!

As for me, I didn't do much progress this week :( but I am doing two offers, one for 300 stars and the other for 800. Hopefully I'll be done with them before next week!
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Emma58 said:

You're left with good picks but kollections are always back! 

EDIT: How many days do you have until kollections change? Maybe wait until sale and then decide?
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I reached my goal!
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Saved only 81 k-stars this week, I wasn’t playing that much this week since I’m studying for my exams, and I bought some GB during this professional event (definitely shouldn’t 🤦🏻‍♀️)

@LydiaKKH again, thank you for coming up with this thread, it definitely helped a lot of us with our savings for the big day! It was amazing to see all of us encouraging each other to save as many k-stars as possible, and seeing all of our progress each week! 💖
    @Unwinter thank you for doing the lovely chart, your work is definitely appreciated! 💝

I hope everyone will have fun on June 23rd, can’t wait to see what all of you bought with your savings! 😍
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    @LydiaKKH I'm getting emotional, this is so sweet! I want to thank you so much for this thread. I've had so much fun and made a lot of new precious friends. I cannot believe that this is will be the last update, we've come such a long long way! So thank you for this opportunity and your constant motivation. I wouldn't have saved this much if it weren't for this. I'm looking forward to what's coming and to new saving projects with you! <3
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited June 2020
    i just noticed this @LydiaKKH haha (also youre looking STUNNING) youre such an inspiration truly! and thank you for always looking after everyone so that we all have some stars saved 😁 this is amazing what you and @Unwinter managed to do 💛
    also this is kind of my update, but i still have to finish my london achievement and some businesses. so ill update again later again 🙊

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    eligur said:
    i just noticed this @LydiaKKH haha (also youre looking STUNNING) youre such an inspiration truly! and thank you for always looking after everyone so that we all have some stars saved 😁 this is amazing what you and @Unwinter managed to do 💛
    also this is kind of my update, but i still have to finish my london achievement and some businesses. so ill update again later again 🙊

Lool I was waiting since weeks who's going to notice that first! 😂 Aww thank you for your kind words! ❤️
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    My update! I have saved almost 300 kstars this week, omg! From celebrity perks I got 50 kstars so that helped a lot. Last week my progress was not marked on the list, but last week I had 3126 kstars if it could be added to the list this week.
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Here is my update! I'm still waiting for my videos to be available and also to receive the prize for the offers I have completed but I saved 210 kstars since last week! 🌟