🗳️ 📽️SYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! 🎬

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Last three looks voters being a bit tougher on me now! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    haikawa said:
    ooooh first time ive seen a forum doll while voting! looks like @mikaylachimo?

Yes this is me!! Love seeing people find me, thank you 💙💙 too bad this look only got 43 for me lol I just can’t figure out the voters this SYS 
    I loved this look so I tried it also. I can’t believe you only got 43 votes! 😱😭 Your doll is so gorgeous. 

@Kkh_Anastasia ahh I just saw this but I’m glad you got such a great score for it at least!!! You deserve it, your doll is stunning 😍😍 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt i saw someone here asking about it, and yes they do lock unfortunately
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Yay! My first 50 this SYS. I need at least a 36/37 on my next two looks to get the last earnable 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My scores were too good to be true... 

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 9 - 11

Finally broke 50’s 🎉
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Wow a fifth ticketbuyer appeared... So it looks like I’m not getting the dress...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:

This is sooo frustrating! I’m on level 24 and I’m TRYING so hard to complete events fast to get the outfit but when I wait for my full 50 energy and it only completes 2 and half stars on a 8hr event that has 5 stars it’s just not POSSIBLE to get them all and have a life! 😡💔
    You need to do 3hrs shows instead of 8hrs and be sure to get that gold bonus star, so you need only 18 energy.
    Thank you @LydiaKKH 💖
    I’ve only been playing 2 months so still trying to get the gist of it all.
    How do I get the gold bonus star? 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Charlotte_D. From buying clothes, furniture or vehicles with a golden star on it. You have to get a lot to get the bonus star
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I give up... I’ve tried everything, Even pulled out the big guns and still can’t break 50, the voters hate me this week
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I give up... I’ve tried everything, Even pulled out the big guns and still can’t break 50, the voters hate me this week
    Your looks are beautiful, especially that green number 😍 it just seems to be a really hit or miss SYS on what scores well!
    You could submit that look again at another time and your votes could be higher, it’s just real luck of the draw. Please don’t be discouraged (although easier said than done).
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    In the case of when your looks and total points don’t add up...😂😂😂
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Still no TB in my group or maybe they don’t want that hair so they’re letting me be 1st? Tbh I don’t care about prizes. Sorry for ridiculously looking doll. 😅
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Just sa this hairstyle on @thallisa cAn someone please recreate my doll with this hairstyle, I think I want to buy it.

This is my doll

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Looks 10-12, currently in 5th place hoping I stay within top 5 😫

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    @Poopnuggets69 thank you 😊 I love it
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I'm not obsessed with the prizes this week and I was really bored so I recreated a couple of my best friends irl with the top 3 looks. They deserve better scores imo but oh well. My poor kstars though lol

• TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Some of my looks. I’m happy with the scores 😁

wow, i’m in awe🤩🤩
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited June 2020
    never seen this glitch before 🥴
    the legs, the hand on the hip with that super long hair, an aura I don’t even own, and the dress showing in a different dye than it was submitted in ??
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Looks 5-12, I have been really struggling this sys and getting pretty average scores, I don’t know what I can do that would do better? 😩

also struggling at life with Harry atm, he is having such a hard time sleeping he will not settle on his own at all, any parents on here that have any tips feel free to message a tired mum 😂😴🥱
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Finally broke 50! Hopefully I will stay 3rd in my TS because I love that dress
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Looks 1-13!

I have 1 ticket buyer who I keep overtaking but every time I check the leaderboard they have a new outfit submitted 🤡

That 56 is the highest score I’ve had in over a month 🥴

Some of my scores are criminal lets be honest!!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited June 2020
    HannahKKH said:
    Looks 1-13!

I have 1 ticket buyer who I keep overtaking but every time I check the leaderboard they have a new outfit submitted 🤡

That 56 is the highest score I’ve had in over a month 🥴

Some of my scores are criminal lets be honest!!
    I'd advise you to submit your look after she submits hers. Roughly count how many points you'll get for your last look and submit it shortly before the end lol. At least that's what I do ♥️