Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I reached my goal!! I saved up 277 kstars this week I believe and still have four days to watching videos!

Android
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My update! Cant believe I reached 2000, I was gonna pit that as my goal but didnt think I could make it!!!!

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • addisonxaddisonx Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    here’s my update!! reached my goal ☺️ this was so much fun and such a great idea!! spending these k-stars is going to be hard considering how much i worked for save them haha
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Here’s my update 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    im so excited for kimiversary 💜 i cant wait to finally get to buy alllll the things from my wishlist but i know ill feel sooo stingy to actually spend my kstars 😆 thank you @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter for all your hard work girls!! love the idea of a black friday savings thread hehe
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited June 2020
    🌟✨ Update time ✨🌟
    I still have to watch my 10 videos, so let’s say I’ve saved 800 stars in total. I didn’t reach my goal of 1000 because I couldn’t edit hold myself in.

I want to thank @Unwinter and @LydiaKKH for putting this together otherwise I would have saved 0 stars haha 😂
    So thank you for all the effort ! Very appreciate ! 😊😊😊
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    ✨Update✨
    These few weeks have been really lovely saving with this community. I can’t believe how many stars I saved. Let’s hope for a good week ahead and lots of amazing offers. 🤗

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts

Final update ✨ I reached my goal and by next week I’ll have a bit more; I’ll probably buy a pack as well during kimiversary as they’ll be double. We’ve all done so well 🙌 I’m so excited !

I want to say a big thank you to @LydiaKKH for cooking up this wonderful idea, I honestly wouldn’t have saved this much if it wasn’t for this thread 💕 and the lovely @Unwinter for putting so much effort and work into the weekly charts and updates ! 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Last update! Hoping I’ll get to my goal of 1500 in the coming week since i was busy these last 2 weeks and didn't get a chance to save much. I’m sooo excited for my first kimiversary 🥰🥳🤩

I don’t tend to post on the forum much but this was such a nice way to be involved! Everyone is so positive and motivating. Thank you @Unwinter for all your beautiful charts! You worked so hard and you’re incredibly kind & thank you @LydiaKKH for this amazing thread and idea. You were constantly motivating and I don’t think I would have saved nearly as much otherwise 🥰😊 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    final update! I’ve officially reached my goal and will probably hit 1500+ once kimiversary starts. I’m so proud of myself; I had no idea I had this amount of self control 😂 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    last update!!!!!!! I have loved participating in this project because it has helped me a lot to save my kstars and not spend them (especially in the gb). Many thanks to @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter for creating this group and the next one.
    I am very excited and looking forward to it being Wednesday. I can't wait to buy at the TB sale. 

• JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited June 2020
    🌸 Update for week 6 🌸
    I’m almost at 3000 which I hope to be by Wednesday when kimiversary starts and I haven’t watched my 20 daily videos yet so I will probably get there 🎉

I’m so grateful for this thread since it has really helped me save my kstars, thank you @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter for your hard work! 🥰
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    My last update! I didn’t reach my 2nd goal yet, but I’m sure I’ll make it till Wednesday 💖 

Thank you @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter for everything!! 💗 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

This weeks update!! Made it to my 1500 goal!!! 
    Platform : iOS 

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited June 2020

Update! I will defiantly reach my goal of 600 stars until Wednesday! Can’t we update again on Wednesday or just before the sale starts? So we get our final “scores” 😍😍
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    last update 🥺 I’m so proud of all of us! I loved having a thread where we all helped and encouraged each other to save, it was so wholesome and refreshing and I will definitely miss it!

Thank you so much @LydiaKKH for coming up with the idea and executing it! You’ve been so supportive of everyone and an absolute angel 💙 and thank you @Unwinter for creating and updating the chart every week, so devoted and giving 💖 and I appreciated the little pride update! 🌈 I hope everyone is ready to finally spend their stars!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't have anywhere near what other people have but I still have more saved up than what I have during the VIP events. More Kstars thanks to getting the top of the world achievement and finishing in a good place in TS.
    Platform: Android

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

Here's my update! 
    Since it's the last one before kimiversary I would like to say some things (sorry if I make mistakes, english is my second language).
    First, @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter thank you so much for your effort. Thank you for encouraging us, for the charts, for the help, this project, everything!
    Thank you to the dolls who took some time to list their tips here and help others, for the compliments and support.
    I've never had this many kstars before and it might seem stupid for some people but I'm really happy and proud of myself.
    Spend your kstars during the event, get the items you want and have fun! 💕
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    It’s bittersweet knowing that in just a few days I can finally spend my stars, I feel so emotionally attached to them. Last year I had such a hard time allowing myself to actually spend my stars for Kimiversary, after hoarding them for so long, and I think it will be even worse this year. I’m definitely going to reach 2000 by Kimiversary which is exciting, and I’m just so proud of everyone for staying strong for so long. ❤️

IOS player
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

Final update! Can’t believe we’ve come so far, I haven’t reached my second goal yet but I’m sure I’ll get there this week. Thank you dolls for this amazing project and all your effort, it was incredibly motivating and helpful 💞
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I see all of you, I love you all 🥺 so overwhelmed with your love and appreciation, every single one of you. Thank you, so much, for this wonderful journey. I haven't started with the chart for this week but I know my last update will be emotional. I can't wait to celebrate with all of you ❤️
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    If only I was this good at saving money in real life 😆 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

I didn't think I could do it, but I did !!!

I REACHED MY GOAL❤️❤️

Thanks 💕💕 @Unwinter @LydiaKKH
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• mdeddiemdeddie Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hi all! I am new here, so forgive me if this is the wrong place to post (I just joined and wow am I learning so much!) my watching videos for kstars button is nonexistent, and has been for a long time. Does anyone know how to fix this? I want to save up for this anniversary like all of you!
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Here’s my update.. I can’t believe I saved so much!! I started with about 200 KStars.. I completed a celebrity perk this week and got 50 stars 🌟 like always I forget to watch my videos... but to say the least I’m so excited for next weeks sale 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    mdeddie said:
    Hi all! I am new here, so forgive me if this is the wrong place to post (I just joined and wow am I learning so much!) my watching videos for kstars button is nonexistent, and has been for a long time. Does anyone know how to fix this? I want to save up for this anniversary like all of you!
    Hi doll! I suggest posting about it there with no kstars button option https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5454942/get-free-stars-help-us-bring-back-the-videos#latest or using a ticket to game support (upper left corner of your game). 💖
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

My final update, up 295kstars this week🙌🏼 
    This was so fun and I'm definitely on board for any future saving threads!
    Now watch me struggle to spend any of it🤣
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • AngelaSwiftAngelaSwift Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Only managed to save 123 stars because I bought a gown for the last SYS 😢😅
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts

I earned 246 stars. This is more than i expected to save up and i still hope i will be able to buy all that i like and to save a bit for next VIP and those face features but we will see,atm i’m just hoping the kimiversary will be worth it because with all the things glu did with New face features i expect them to mess it up too for us. But fingers crossed and a lot of luck for all of you guys. 
    @LydiaKKH @Unwinter You girls are unbelievable and i am happy to have met girls like you with such huge hearts and so much love. And thank you for this it helped a lot of us to be able to control our selves and actually save up for this ❤️❤️❤️ You are AMAZING!!! BOTH OF YOU!!! ❤️❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Last update - 957 kstars! My goal was 700kstars, so it is crazy I managed to save much more and possibly reaching 1000kstars by the end of the week! 😅 wow, can’t wait to spend them all on stuff this weekend! 
    iOs player