🗳️ 📽️SYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! 🎬

Comments

• Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts

This is sooo frustrating! I’m on level 24 and I’m TRYING so hard to complete events fast to get the outfit but when I wait for my full 50 energy and it only completes 2 and half stars on a 8hr event that has 5 stars it’s just not POSSIBLE to get them all and have a life! 😡💔
    You need to do the reality show in bel air(if you've gotten that far) invite 4 co stars and it takes about 25 energy and you get 16 event stars in about 2 minutes. 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    Anyone want to explain why the exact same look scored 50, 46 and 39? 🥴 I need a 46 to get that last earnable and I have absolutely no idea what to submit at this point. Pray for me I guess 🙃
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    where are these eyes from? they’re beautiful 😭 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

Finished 💪 6th in my group, it's not easy with TBs 🤷‍♀️ 
    IOS
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited June 2020
    clarizzo said:
    where are these eyes from? they’re beautiful 😭 

@clarizzo They are from this kollection!
    Edit: picture taken from the "Cost of Female Kollections" thread. :)
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    the fact that girl in the first place actually thinks im coming after her and that hair... (everything is fine with the hair but its not my style thats it.) everytime i get my votes she submits a look, she has wasted probably 5tickets and thats expensive but you do you boo 😭 i have one more free ticket left and just hoping to stay in 2nd place, but thats quite doubtful.. i just need those stars🥺

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Sigh....  figured out the voters didn’t like my Hollywood glam hairstyle and switched to the kimsversary hair style too late. Guess I can say buh bye to the pink dress
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Yay! My second 60!

Gorgeous queen ☺️💛, would love to see your sys looks more often post bc I admire how you style your doll tbh 💖. You deserve that score! ⭐️
    IOS doll 💞

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Does the earnable dress score well?

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @MarianiPoizen , is this you?? I voted for your doll!
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    got the dress with my last look🥰🥰
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    People are very dedicated to the TS prizes in my group this time
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    should i buy this dress? because i saw everyone using it and its really pretty! or should i wait and might buy it for stars? any ideas how much it could cost?? also how beautiful is this doll!!

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Hi dolls, does anyone know if you can dye auras? Also, does the earnable dress scores well paired with thr gloves? If i get a nice score i can climb from 5th to 2nd so i want to get a nice use of my last ticket
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

My last few looks. I’m in second place behind a ticket buyer. 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • babydolljkbabydolljk Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I’m frustrated this SYS cause I’m gonna get the last earnable but I’m 11th (!!) in my group when I’m usually 4th or 5th. Really wanted the pink dress but guess it wasn’t meant to be :(
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Yay!! I got my 2nd Diamond this SYS by voting :)

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @Charlotte_D None of the things you want to buy will be half price for Kimversary. The best advice I could give you is to either wait for VIP or for Black Friday, where they should be at half price (since the reason we won't get them this Kimversary is because "tHeY aRe ToO nEw" 🙄😒)
    mishykkh said:

Really tempted to use the fur jacket, but Idk if it will score as good as you cjfndn And it's my last ticket. I need at least a 47 to snatch 1st place, and a miracle of the dolls in my TS not submitting tickets 😅
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    @Charlotte_D None of the things you want to buy will be half price for Kimversary. The best advice I could give you is to either wait for VIP or for Black Friday, where they should be at half price (since the reason we won't get them this Kimversary is because "tHeY aRe ToO nEw" 🙄😒)
    @rebecca0105
    Thank you Rebecca,
    It was more like “wait for Kimiversary” to spend my kstars on outfits than my dolls looks 🤣💖 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Last two looks, currently in first hope it stays that way but I have 3 or 4 ticket buyers in my group 😅

Charlotte_D said:
    Thank you Rebecca,
    It was more like “wait for Kimiversary” to spend my kstars on outfits than my dolls looks 🤣💖 
    @Charlotte_D Oh 😅 My bad hehehe. In that case go crazy on Kimiversary 😂 Don't give into Giu's tactics to make you buy more stars than needed 😔✊🏻
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @TiffanyRagKT thank you so much! 💖
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪