🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Guys, I need your help with the diamond storyline! I finished the inspirational speech with Kim (World Klass gig) but there were no further calls 😕
    Can you please tell me what storylines you have? and which level are you on? I'll look for them and check, you might be too behind on tasks. In the meanwhile, check Maria's and Simon's offices in case they have new tasks for you
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Guys, I need your help with the diamond storyline! I finished the inspirational speech with Kim (World Klass gig) but there were no further calls 😕
    Can you please tell me what storylines you have? and which level are you on? I'll look for them and check, you might be too behind on tasks. In the meanwhile, check Maria's and Simon's offices in case they have new tasks for you
    I finished an underwater one in Bora Bora before that 

@thesweetone you're on the right track! Axio's commercial is the one. Finish it and then Alvin will call you for the diamond task!!
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    Unwinter said:
    @thesweetone you're on the right track! Axio's commercial is the one. Finish it and then Alvin will call you for the diamond task!!
    @Unwinter that's amazing to hear, thank you so much! ❤️
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Which of these tasks I have to do to unlock diamonds quest?

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I think I triggered the diamond quest.... I did the Paul Chic mission and then Simon called me to his office and said something about auditioning for Elizabeth Korkov, so I have that next. Is this building up to it?

I've been behind on story lines for a while since during the week I'm trying to open a few weekday boxes and the weekend I'm trying to finish the event or grind for k stars 🙃
    - Emmy
    @Bear_kkh That's the one. If I'm not mistaken, it goes Perfektion Collection, The Oak Crowd and then Meeting Alvin, Axio Commercial and then diamond task
    @katya Do the Paul Chic one, it seems to have worked with @Bear_KKH
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @Bear_KKH & @Unwinter Thank you 💞
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @Katya I did the Picture Perfect one a couple of days ago and it got me on the right track, after Picture Perfect i got A Kodiak Moment, then Queen Korkov, Perfektion Collection, The Oak Crowd and after that according to KKH wiki, it’s Meet Alvin!

@Bear_KKH yes like @Unwinter said, do the Perfektion collection!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • chrisnischrisnis Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I can't seem to locate many of the misc wardrobe items, tattoos, fireworks etc., after the new update, and it's been a problem in this SYS because i can't get rid of my tattoos - does anyone now where they are now?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    chrisnis said:
    I can't seem to locate many of the misc wardrobe items, tattoos, fireworks etc., after the new update, and it's been a problem in this SYS because i can't get rid of my tattoos - does anyone now where they are now?
    Because of the new hair accessories tab you have to scroll down and you will see misc section!
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    edited June 2020

i just met anna for the first time & did a few tasks for her so is this the task i’m now waiting for to get the diamonds?

edit: i’ve met avin now
  • Arabella004Arabella004 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hey guys, can someone help me pick which storyline should I do, I am level 28 (I am probably very behind tasks) and these are my goals: D-Lish-Us, Fit-Matic Watch Ads!, Muse Awards Feature, The Brazilian Feature!, Fiercer Things, Staying Fit With Ray!, Garcon No. 6 Event, Smart Photos!!, Julio's Beach Party, Mobile Mogul!, M.M.A.A. Ad Shoot, Levi's Big Break!, LA Billboard Ad
    Android platform
    Add me on fb 💕
    Dolls, what do I do? I've seen this being asked before but I forgot 

• rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @thesweetone I answered nothing good and still got the diamonds!
  • temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    did anyone else get the diamonds even though Simon said you won’t be getting them? 😂
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    temibear said:
    did anyone else get the diamonds even though Simon said you won’t be getting them? 😂
    I was hoping this would be the case for my side game lol because I’ve seen some people here still get the diamonds after Simon saying they wouldn’t. Was a little drunk last night and forgot to finish one of the gigs so I got 4 stars instead of 5 and didn’t secure Brandon Marlo...... Got zero diamonds 🤡 very harsh 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Katya yes @StevieCurry is right. I think it was the picture perfect followed by kodiak moment. I've been doing so many gigs close together that I'm mixing them up!
    - Emmy
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @katya. I believe it is Glammd up.  You get Alvin right after that according to a player last week.  Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @AguadeCoco, @TheKylie, and @kaydencekkh I sent a support ticket going on 5 days now and it still isn’t resolved. I’ve exchanged at least 3-4 messages trying to explain including screenshots. I don’t know if they understand the issue or if they’re just stalling. Luckily I had a screenshot of my diamond balance at the end of the Home On The Range sys and screenshots when ALL my diamonds disappeared as well as an error message that appeared when Alvin called to give the diamonds. It should be clear to see that I haven’t gained 12 diamonds since the last sys (other than what I have on the current sys) and I don’t have any pending tasks on my list. Instead the Glu rep. keeps asking for screenshots on the new Couture Kollection to show proof that I lost my 12 diamonds *sigh*. I’m waiting for a reply to my last message, but honestly I’m getting frustrated sending the same information over and over and I want my 12 diamonds now 💎👏🏼. Btw they should just throw in the new crown bundle for all my pain and suffering too lol..😂 I hope you all have better luck with getting your diamonds soon!
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    HOLA! Can someone please show me how this tights look dyed in black? Seems like i'll finally be able to purchase them with diamonds but I want to see how they look pls!!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @rociodemayo here you go 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @Lia888 I am going through the same thing right now! They said I got the diamonds but I know I never did so I am still working on trying to get them, I agree with you I don’t think they understand what happened with the glitch 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    @rociodemayo here you go 😊

Nice!! Tysm doll 😍 can't wait to buy them
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Temptation to spend kstars on bix spins so overwhelming when saving for Kimiversary

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I discovered a glitch. It's not game-breaking but works in players favor. Am I going to reveal it? No. Why? Because lord knows that the only glitch glu cares about fixing is one that makes the player happy. Evil of me? Maybe 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Does it let us separate things again?  Could my fondest prayers be answered?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary