🗳️ 📽️SYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! 🎬

Comments

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Charlotte_D said:
    Thank you Rebecca,
    It was more like “wait for Kimiversary” to spend my kstars on outfits than my dolls looks 🤣💖 
    @Charlotte_D Oh 😅 My bad hehehe. In that case go crazy on Kimiversary 😂 Don't give into Giu's tactics to make you buy more stars than needed 😔✊🏻
    @rebecca0105
    🤣🤣🤣
    It’s far too late.. GLU is the DEVIL!
    I’ve only been playing 2-3 months and my partner has gone crazy at me for the amount I’ve spent on the kollections, k-stars and diamonds already 🤦🏼‍♀️😔
    I think my addiction to KKH since Lockdown might be on the divorce papers! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    A lot of people seem to be getting their second diamond so I’m gonna be in the voting booth til SYS ends haha
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    sigh

no earnable dress, and no top 5. it’s just not my week i guess.

it’s ok, at least Kimiversary is soon and i’m excited about that 😊
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Charlotte_D the nose is not a new feature and should be on sale though, so it’s definitely worth waiting since you’ll get half off on that item at least 😊
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    *voting for the 6247312846th time and still not one diamond*

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts

Can I just say, this doll in my TS group has been submitting the most amazing looks and is only in 6th place? If I could transplant her to first I would because she deserves it 😭

If you’re on here Rose Gold, your doll is beautiful!
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Thank you @Zarah! That’s my doll in the first row. 
    Thank you @Sweetstephy! You definitely live up to your forum name because you are so sweet! 🥰
    @IzzaBee Yassss! You look amazing, you deserved that high score 🤗
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    #14 earned me my highest ever score! I am currently in 3rd place so hopefully I stay there or at least stay in the top 5.

• HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I had to post this because this doll is gorgeous! And so unique I’m in love 😍 
    I think this doll’s in my group! She’s a tb but thankfully stays on theme so I have no problem with it! She’s first right now!
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    In today’s episode of don’t fix what ain’t broke looks 10-13 I have one more free ticket and I’m currently
    2nd. 🥰

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

@mikaylachimo  such a vision in red ♥️ So beautiful 
    Omg @therealChar this actually isn’t me 👀 I’m so thrown off because I think the only difference is the face shape lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    edited June 2020

I could’ve been 1st if it weren’t for a ticket buyer. I was SO close to over taking them, but I’m not too bothered about the hair so I’m just sticking to my free 14 looks.

I love that two people will tie for 3rd if no-one else submits any extra looks!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@mikaylachimo  such a vision in red ♥️ So beautiful 
    Omg @therealChar this actually isn’t me 👀 I’m so thrown off because I think the only difference is the face shape lol 
    Wow 😱 sorry shes almost a dead ringer for u lol. 🥰 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I got a total score of 650 for this event and I am in 9th place 😎
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    My scores sadly only picked up today and still they weren’t as high as I thought they’d be. This is the first gown sys that really didn’t go down well for me, but I’m fourth so I shouldn’t complain too much 😊
    My lowest, highest and favourite ✨

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 12 - 14

Look 14 inspired by gorgeous @mikaylachimo 🥰
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @VampireBarbie @mikaylachimo i cant tell you how much i love seeing your guys’ looks 😭 you guys are literal goals
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Ugh I had a last minute ticket buyer and they submitted a look with like 2 minutes to go. Really hoping it doesn't get enough votes to overtake me in 1st. The most stressful 10 minutes of my week right here 🙈😂 also I'm having the same glitch as last week. My final score is 760 but my TS is only showing 753. I didn't mind it last week since I tied with 3rd but I'll be so annoyed if it costs me 1st this week.
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing this glitch has happened 2 weeks in a row now, where my score doesn't match up in my TS. I don't understand the point of a 20 minute wait if it doesn't actually correct the scores

Edit: nevermind her score updated, she beat me by 3 points. Was 1st all week and I had a 54.2 average, it really sucks losing to someone literally at the last minute. So frustrating. Anyway happy I got the dress hope everyone gets a better SYS next week where the scores aren't so messy. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt