🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I discovered a glitch. It's not game-breaking but works in players favor. Am I going to reveal it? No. Why? Because lord knows that the only glitch glu cares about fixing is one that makes the player happy. Evil of me? Maybe 

👀 👀 👀
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I discovered a glitch. It's not game-breaking but works in players favor. Am I going to reveal it? No. Why? Because lord knows that the only glitch glu cares about fixing is one that makes the player happy. Evil of me? Maybe 

Ugh looks like it is android only so notified glu because wouldn't be fair to ios users. Darn conscience 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Ugh looks like it is android only so notified glu because wouldn't be fair to ios users. Darn conscience 
    Anyone know best way to reach besides help chat?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'll reach out for you.  Sit tight
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Found the answer, thank you 💗
  • squidashiansquidashian Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    hey! i’m a new player and i have 1000 stars saved for kimiversary. should i focus on buying sale kloset items since i barely have any star items or buy throwback items? what specific items (besides dresses, i already saw the recommended dresses to buy and they’re on my list) should i look out for?
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Lia888 thanks for sharing your experience.  Support still hasn't answered my second message saying that no, I haven't received my full 12 diamonds and 5 gold dyes. At this point I don't care anymore, I just hope everyone get a real compensation when the dyes & diamonds display glitch is resolved!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts

Hi All, 

I’m very excited to experience my first Kimiversary! Thankfully I’ve managed to saved 1500 K Stars (might not be enough). 

Two Quick questions, 

• What items would you recommend investing in during the Kimiversary ie handhelds, TB Items, hair, should I utilise the 50% off Kloset items? 

• Are there any particular items that have worked well for you in SYS Events or you’d suggest I should buy (I’m open minded)? 

Just asking because I don’t want to waste my K Stars on the first pretty dress or hair I see lol 

Ideally I’d love to have a versatile wardrobe for my doll so I’m prepared for any SYS theme. It may take another year to be a stylish doll but that’s ok. 

Would be appreciated if anybody passes on their lessons learnt or advice, it will help me and any other new player seeking some guidance. 

Much love. 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Here I am again, asking for your help

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Here I am again, asking for your help

his dog!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Also, the update made it so you can’t change male npc’s eyebrows anymore. 

I know the npc wardrobe options haven’t been updated in forever so this is unlikely to be fixed but we can already customise so little for npcs. This is annoying because it means we can’t change hair colours, since the eyebrow colours can’t be changed.
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @kokokokonut & @StevieCurry Thank you ♥♥ I will let you know which unlocked diamonds goal
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @SimplyKy @squidashian I would recommend getting the doves aura at half off it scores well in the sys and also get as many handheld drinks that you can in the kloset and tb sale, they help boost scores the most, then spend your stars on items you love first! I always look at all the throw back items first and buy all the items I love then I look at both kloset and throw back items and try to get items that would go well with themed sys events.
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @kaydencekkh
    I just started playing after Kimiversary last year - do they have a special section or the "!" next to the clothing etc that is available for it?
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    @kaydencekkh thank you for kindly taking your time to reply and pass on your knowledge I really appreciate it. I hope you have a great Kimiversary 🥳🙏🏽😁❤️🎈
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @squidashian where can I see this recommended dresses list? It would help me a lot! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Guys, it looks I didn't choose "motivation" and didn't get the orange dyes :( is there a way to get them? 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @kaydencekkh
    I just started playing after Kimiversary last year - do they have a special section or the "!" next to the clothing etc that is available for it?
    Yes they appear in the kloset in a sale section!! And also at the bottom where the event clothes are but it might be a little different since the kloset has changed a little 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    What do you mean by saying “aura” guys? Which kind of dress is it? Sorry but English isn’t my first language.
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I just messaged support again, and they restored my 12 missing diamonds!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @nhq1012 it’s this animated thing that moves around our doll! Here’s the leaf aura for example:

• squidashiansquidashian Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    letus said:
    @squidashian where can I see this recommended dresses list? It would help me a lot! 
    i am buying the gold one and maybe the silver:)
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Will hair colors be included?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Will hair colors be included?
    They weren’t last year and everyone got annoyed so they ended up doing a separate  colour sale but bar last they have been 
  • appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts

I posted the same question with different quests but I need help again to just make sure which quests I should do to meet Alvin and get the diamond quest! Which storyline do I continue? I have a feeling it’s the femme fashion show but I want to make sure since I’ve been pretty behind on quests and multiple pop out at once sometimes! Thank you for all of your help in advance 💞
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @kenikkh oh okay thanks! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @appreciattee for my game, A Kodiak Moment got me on the right track to Korkov and Alvin 😊 hope it works for you too!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡