KK:H Weekday TB Event - 6/22/20 Excitement as we tap and wait for the Kimiversary!

Comments

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

First box 😖
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts

Clearing out the junkkkk.

me when i realise that i agreed to go camping the day kimiversary starts🙃and will probably be dying the whole next day in bed🙃
    Although i’m supposed to be in spain for the entire week right now so that would have completely intefered with kimiversary. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Maybe they removed kstars this week?🙈😄

iOS player 

• Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

At least it's not dye 😩
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Rikk In your female game, you have finished all of the gigs right? Ugh I’ve been doing 2-3 gigs EVERY DAY for past 6 months but still couldn’t finish them. 🤦🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
      First box. I would have preferred that ring but the earrings are nice too.
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Didn't snapshot but I got cash in my first box 🤢
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Basak said:
    @Rikk In your female game, you have finished all of the gigs right? Ugh I’ve been doing 2-3 gigs EVERY DAY for past 6 months but still couldn’t finish them. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Yes, I’m done with them...the only caveat is that “finishing” all the storylines is a little buggy. I bought the art gallery recently and had a bunch of new (unrelated) storylines appear! It makes me wonder if there are more gigs hiding behind the unpurchased businesses?

I wish we could trade places because you want to be done with the storylines and I really miss them! Enjoy them while you can haha 😊 The k-star gigs aren’t so great; they’re kind of repetitive and you will mostly get 1-2 stars in your palette.

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Are there ever any gift items during Kimiversary?
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @Rikk Hey, I too have completed all my story lines months ago and i agree with you, i miss them so much now!
    How do you get the kstar gigs? i don't recollect getting any. Is there something to trigger it?
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
    Since people are talking about completing the storylines, there’s I been wondering, to anyone who went plus once they get number 1 would you recommend doing before or after you completed the storylines? and does it effect your current storylines? 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @serahyyy essentially if you’re done with all your storylines (try to talk to Simon and Maria to make sure there aren’t any waiting) and then there’s nothing else pending in your goals list like collecting money from SoChic...Simon should call you for a 6-hour k-star gig every couple of days. If not, definitely contact support and let them know!

@ashleyy I recommend going the Comebacks while you work on your remaining gigs because sometimes the storylines give you a fan bonus, and it will help you get to the top again faster! Losing all your fans will not affect your storylines so you can do them whenever you want :)
    @ashleyy i would suggest before, as when your story lines complete, your only source to reach top star is through Simon's calls or businesses. And all i do nowadays are 3hr reality shows to complete events faster. My fan count only increases due to my businesses and its really slow. 
    hope this helps! : )
    IOS Player | A+++
    @Rikk thank you for answering 💖 I haven’t been keeping up with my storylines that much so I dropped from number one, but I think I’ll try doing my first comeback when I get back up there 💓
    @serahyyy thank you for answering 💖💖
    edited June 2020
    @Rikk Woah, thank you, Ive been missing a lot! 
    IOS Player | A+++
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts

Last week I got purple dyes on both black boxes 
    Glu: I think you need more purple dye

now I can only hope for a purple themed sys lol
    wish me luck on my next boxes 🙏🏼
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited June 2020
    soo.....

my second black box palette was worse than the first 😂

look at alllllllll the dyes. look at them! 😂😂😂 kstars who??
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Working on one of my favorite businesses — the Ice Bar in Reykjavik!

You look amazing, however, this cute baby bear is the REAL star here! 😂😝
    Jk ❤️🐻
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    😒
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    1st Black Box: finally got this top!

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.