🗳️ 📽️SYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! 🎬

Comments

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Okay @livyx thank you,
    I’m not upset or anything.. I swear 🤣💖

• katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    miraculously ended up in a group without ticket buyers on a week i didn’t really care for the first prize and somehow got first. i almost wish i hadn’t submitted my last ticket and just let her have the hair, i beat her by like 10 points (i was expecting my last 2 looks to score worse). 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Well my scores were all over the place. Couldn’t even break a fifty with any of them, and lost to five dolls who wore kash gowns pretty much the entire event 🙃 so safe to say this wasn’t a very fun sys really. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    A off theme tb took my first place and she wasn't even in the top five when I went to bed 🙄 oh well 

Android
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

I’m happy with 3rd. Was first for a while but knew it wouldn’t last and two TBs came out of nowhere last night. 
    I love this dress more than I though I did, it’s gorgeous! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

2nd place ☺️ I loved both dresses this week, ages since we had some gowns and I don't have many of them

congrats to @VampireBarbie for 1st place! Well-deserved and I love good clean competition hehe 💜
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts

Edited cause my 10 minutes of anger and fury are over lol Wow how temperamental can I get due to a game...  That said, my best friend did win the hair and recreated my doll with it, so @Ann nevermind girl. Congratulations and hope you enjoy the hair!
    Really big side note, but where is the hair on your doll from? I love it 😍
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Omg 2nd place? 😍😍 I did not expect that. I’m always sleeping the last 5-6 hours of the event, so it’s hard for me to defend myself 😂 I’m really happy! 😍
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    End up on 4th place😇 but no diamonds found:( 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     I just find out that I ended up in 5th place. I had 4 tb who competed against each other for first place. Whole weekend I was 6-7 place, but my last looks scored really well. I just submitted my last look and went to bed. And now I’m really surprised that I won a dress!☺️

Here is my lowest highest and favorite looks ☺️

iOS player 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited June 2020
    the dress dyes beautifuly! im glad i got it ☺️
    unfortunately i do not yellow dye to dye it, because of the precious sys 🙃

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    My last look flopped so hard that I ended in 6th place, just by 2 points... 😞. Happy for everyone who won top 5!
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    2nd week in a row that I finished out of top 5 due to the sheer amount of tbs. I think the top 3 had over 800 points. I was 5th until the last 5 minutes when two ticket buyers bought more tickets and pushed me down to 7th. 
    It’s one thing to constantly get beat out of first place but now staying in the top 5 is a struggle with decent averages is ridiculous. I was so busy this weekend and didn’t even make it to the 2nd weekend event earnable, so whatever. I just wish I could have gotten the beautiful dress, that I would have no doubt won had I not had so many ticket buyers in my group. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    another week voting non-stop and I didn't get the diamond. since we can win the diamond by voting, I didn't win one
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Mistyque you look amazing in that dress! Your looks were gorgeous and it was so nice being in a chill group for the first time in ages ☺️💕
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Well. After the disaster of being short 3 tickets I ended the event with 574 points (lol) but somehow got 4th place so at least I was able to get the TS dress. 

On a personal note, the reason I was so distracted last week is we put our house up for sale and it sold in 2 days! We had back to back showings on Wed and Thurs so I wasn't even able to go home until late both those days and it was stressing me out. So now we get to move out a little early and save some money by staying with my sister until our new house is ready around Halloween. I'm so excited. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    omg congrats @soundspretty!!! I’m so happy for you guys 
  • HolHolHolHol Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Going for Marilyn Monroe vibes 💕
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2020
    My sys looks. My black gown looks suggested by kalinda started off rocky at first and then I switched to Golden looks but it came off too strong. I mean look at those scores though 😍 but my scores gotten lowered than usual. My scoring range was so monotone and strange asf by my generous to stingy asf voters lol.

Won 1st place.  I was in a tb group this week and bought extra tickets on my game to outpass my basic asf tb whose outfits were offtheme and didnt even matched the theme. Homegirl didnt put any effort into her stylings overall. She was horribly dressed and didnt deserved to win 1st place. I mean there are some weeks when I dont care to use my extra tickets and will accept my lowered position at the ts ranking so I dont win 1st place week after week. But, this week seemed indifferently for me. I even asked my little sister for her opinion is it worth it for me to spend my money this week to fight for the hair. And she's like Carol pls dont the hair is kinda cute but not that cute. And the more and more I looked at that hair, it was starting to grow on me and give me marilyn monroe vibes so I had to have it. I changed my mind in an instant. I submitted my extra submissions and homegirl didnt even open her game to put up a fight with me for the hair. In an blink of an eye, I thought my eyes were deceiving me but I didnt even freaked out homegirl and oubeated/outscored her by 4 more pts.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Missed 1 ticket due to bad internet connection 😭 I really loved the earnable dress 💔
             Highest               lowest               favourite 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2020
    When people mentioned that they noticed gold dresses got a lot of votes because people literally thought this was a gold theme, that confused me. Not all of the clothing even looks gold if you use that dye on it, and it's a rare dye so it's not like we constantly get gold dye to have them to use for a gold theme.
    Platform: Android

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ok 1. I never got a diamond at all
    but my last look did pretty good and bumped me up to 4th placei love the TS dress, the hair was cute too
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I did so bad this sys 😢 I really liked the dress as well 😢 here’s hoping for better scores next week 🥺
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Thank you @Zarah! That’s my doll in the first row. 
    Thank you @Sweetstephy! You definitely live up to your forum name because you are so sweet! 🥰
    @IzzaBee wow such a beautiful look doll :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Ended this week in 3rd place which was ok. I wish I had a few more drops of the twilight dye though. At this rate it will take forever to save up 5 drops lol. Here’s my low, high and fave looks this week.

• hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Tips for getting more votes?? I think my looks are good but I also score lower than 40...