Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Thank you so much @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter for helping us all to save that much kstars for Kimiversary.
    You guys are lifesavers, I don’t know what we would have done without you guys.
    It’s been such a wonderful time saving kstars for Kimiversary that I literally don’t want to spend any kstars when Kimiversary comes around. I’ve never managed to save soo much kstars in such little time that I might burst into tears after buying just one items😭. Honestly that’s how much effort I’ve put for those kstars and i wouldn’t have done it without you guys.
    Well done to everyone who participate in this project, your effort and investment in the game is worth celebrating.
    Hopefully you all get those items you always wanted for such a long time. 
    And again I want to say another Thank you soo much to @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    my update, this is first time I have this much kstars and now I don’t even want to spend them 🙈😄 thank you @LydiaKKH for creating this! Without you I don’t think I would have any kstars at this time ☺️

iOS player 

• GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Saved 122 kstars this week, and have reached my second goal with the total of 1057 kstars! @LydiaKKH @Unwinter thank you so much for this lovely thread! I’m sure it made a pretty big difference in everyone’s Kimiversary experience! It will be amazing ✨✨✨
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

7 kstars away from 1,500, it's gonna be so difficult actually spending them when the time comes! Thank you @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter for putting this all together and keeping us motivated, it's been so helpful! 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    I didn't quite reach my goal exactly but that's okay! @Unwinter @LydiaKKH you both did an amazing job with this project I can't wait to see what you do next😊💜

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    @Unwinter Don’t  worry and study what is more important. When you have finished, you will tell us how the kimiversary and exams went😊. Good luck !!!!,✨✨✨🍀🍀🍀
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @Unwinter Transferring whatever luck I have left to you, I can't believe they'd spring something like that on their students! Commiserating with you as a fellow college student <3
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Edit: I already have 1059 kstars 🤩 (June 24th)So happy with what we have accomplished! 973 is all I could reach because it won’t let me watch all my 20 videos per day. Anyway, I’ll have more than 1000  for this weekend 🙌🏻
    I never would’ve thought I’ll get this far when I started with 200kstars 🤯 
    KEEP SAVINGS KSTARS AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ❣️
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @Unwinter good luck, you'll do great! 🍀🍀 We're always waiting for you!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Unwinter I can relate, my uni is renowned for doing stuff like this as well 😩
    I hope all goes well ! Sending good luck your way🤞😊 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I still have to watch my videos for today and the rest of the week, and finish some offers. Probably won’t reach my goal, but that’s okay because I got stuff I really wanted with my stars. Thank you @LydiaKKH for setting up this thread, even though I neverrr listened when you said I should save my stars 😂🥰. And thank you @Unwinter for working hard on these tables to show our growth. 🥰

if my stars wouldn’t have disappeared I’d be closer to my goal 

iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Maria really wants me to spend those k starts 👀
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @Unwinter good luck love, shine bright like a diamond 💖💖you will do amazing, sending you good vibes 😘💖
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Unwinter good luck love! You’re going to do amazing! Don’t worry about that, your personal life comes first. I’m so sorry about the schedule changes, but you’ll do great I’m sure of it! 💕💕💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Here’s my update ⭐️ Almost double my original goal ~ still can’t believe it! 

Thanks girls for this amazing, supportive thread! Happy spending this week dolls 😘 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @Unwinter good luck with your finals doll 🍀 
    hope you can still enjoy a bit of kimiversary and get everything you want & cant wait for you to catch up with us after you get through your finals 😊
    thank you again for all you’ve done in this project! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Here's my last update and I still have my businesses to work in this week. 
    Thank you so much for all Your support, specially @Unwinter & @LydiaKKH for this amazing thread & those beautiful charts! Good luck to everyone & happy shopping! 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Seems I was right about making it to 1500!

It's almost bittersweet posting my last update. I feel so honored and blessed to have been part of this effort with you all. A big thank you to @Unwinter for joining our forum; I still remember when you first came in when I started the Kudos thread and I was trying to encourage new forumers. Now look at you -- a hugely impactful contributor, carefully charting our sometimes slow-going progress in beautifully designed tables with the patience of a saint. I'm so glad you stayed around, and I can't wait to see how else you'll improve this little community of ours.

And, of course, a wild round of applause to @LydiaKKH, whose judgmental face will always haunt me whenever Maria comes a-calling for yet another luxe goal. You've saved me more SYS fear-driven purchases than I'd willingly admit. Thank you for this thread, both the idea of it and the maintenance throughout.

Thank you to everyone who participated, whose rising numbers I also used to hold myself accountable. It's been quite a journey, and I hope all of you shop your hearts out this Kimiversary. You've earned it.
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

My last update! I might be able to hit the 2000 Kstars mark. Thank you to both @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter for contributing to this thread! If it wasn't for you girls, I wouldn't have saved so much! ❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    this is my final update, as i said ill need to update again. i didnt reach my second goal of 3000 just yet, but i think if i grind enough and finish shows achievements i might get there maybe this week 😁 but i reached my original goal of 2000!! 
    also once again THANK YOU @Unwinter and @LydiaKKH for keeping our stars safe haha and biggest luck on your exams @Unwinter! you will do amazing! 💛

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    @Unwinter Good luck with your finals you got this !
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    GUIDE FOR KIMIVERSARY by @tessisthebest 
    *Long post warning*
    Kimiversary Guide:
    -Kimiversary is the annual celebration of the game, since it launched June 2014

If everything runs the way it did last year (remember Glu likes to add new things or mix things up all the time), then this is the timeline to expect (thank you @kokokokonut for your calender):

June 25: 
    - Weekly sys (hopefully celebration themed)
    -Bonus K stars start, from Thursday to Sunday 
    -50% Flash sale of closet items, except bridal, quest specific items, and a few other exclusions
    -Throwback sale: Selected items from past years are available for purchase, however they are NOT 50% off, that is only regular closet items, and they are extremely expensive. 

*Here are last years throwback items offered during Kimiversary, thank you @AliBryant for the pictures. These items will NOT be discounted, the prices you see is what to expect. These are last years items, so this year will be different, however there might be some from last year offered this year. All items offered are at least a year old, usually more, and are items from weekend events, and the old format of sys. Fashion goals, Kollections, and sys items from the new format are all not included.

June 26-28:
    -weekend event, most likely professional
    -K star for each 5 star rating offer (just like a vip weekend)
    -Kimiversary boxes, that stay available for several weeks, and include past Kimiversary items, and a couple new ones as well. 
    Picture credit goes to @LindaVB for her wonderful encyclopedia:

Now for the tips:
    -Save as much as possible from now until Kimiversary. 1000 k stars sounds like a lot, but you will be disappointed that you didn't save at least that much. 
    -If you plan on buying stars, wait until Kimiversary! You will get double the amount, so if you purchase the $100 deal, you will get 2500 stars instead of 1250. *Note: last year we had some issues with people only getting the usual amount, not double, so make sure your screen shows the doubled number before purchasing.
    -If you are going to buy stars, then try to get itunes or google play store gift cards, there are some great sales where you can get a $100 gift card for $70-80. I believe costco is still a great place to go for gift cards, but don't quote me on that. 
    -Breathe. When the throwback items are added to the closet, and the closet items are half off, you will want to buy everything. Remember that there are weekend gift boxes, and that you might never use certain items. 
    -Don't buy Kimiversary boxes. Limit yourself to one or two if you really want an item, but you will have about three weeks after Kimiversary is over to buy boxes. Wait until the next vip weekend to buy them. Throwback items will leave the closet Sunday night, the boxes will be there until after vip. 

Now for my newer players:
    -Spend your stars wisely. I know there will be so many cool items to choose from, but some items you will literally never wear again. Even if you will wear it every day, like the gs lips, is the pricetag worth it? Are you willing to spend 180 stars on lips instead of ten closet items? Ask yourself these questions, and take your time buying items. You will regret making impulse decisions later. 
    -Spend a maximum of 500-600 stars on throwback items. Focus on hairs, dresses, and handhelds, as these will be the most useful for sys's. I hate to limit creativity, but pick items that a lot of dolls have, and wear. The umbrella is cool, but you won't use it as often as the silver dress. If you are not sure what items will be useful, ask in the thread. Use this event to build up your closet, and use diamonds to get those special items that are a little weird in a few months, or wait until Black friday for more throwback items. 
    -Spend the rest of your stars on closet items. Throwback items are usually gorgeous, but they are extremely expensive. The 100 stars you spend on one throwback hairstyle can buy you at least 4 closet items. Focus on handhelds, shoes, dresses, and hairstyles.
    -Start with the throwback items first and then spend the rest on closet items. I just said that, but the order is important. You are going to run out of stars fast. It will be so much easier to grind for closet items that are probably 20-50 stars than a throwback item costing 100 plus stars. 
    -Block out the weekend for the event. If you don't know how to do a three hour reality show in bel air with only 18-19 energy, ask now so you can purchase enough clothes for the bonus star. Even if you don't have a lot of stars, you can grind during the weekend and purchase more clothes. 

Kimiversary is such a fun time in the game and on the forum. There are so many things to buy, and everyone has fun. Remember though that a lot of people on the forum have been playing for a long time. They have saved up for months now, and they already own the "useful items." They are going to be spending on items that they personally love, not necessarily items that you will wear often, or that will score well in sys. If you don't know what items are most useful to buy, just ask, there are a lot of people who will help you. 

Now this guide is based off last year, and the previous Kimiversaries as well. New things can be introduced, and old things can be taken away. In addition, Kimiversary is such a big event, so I tried my best to include everything, but if anyone else has other tips or advice they want added, let me know. No matter what, we are going to have a great Kimiversary, so save save save, and I can't wait to celebrate with everyone in less than two weeks!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • OliviaoilOliviaoil Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Final update! I saved about 144 stars ⭐️ Thank you so much @Unwinter and @LydiaKKH for all your work!!
    Also why did my car disappear lmao
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @Oliviaoil Your vehicle disappears when you have your pet equipped. (sounds wrong to say but y'know what I mean)
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • OliviaoilOliviaoil Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    @ElleOhElle ohh I had no idea! Thank you so much♥️
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    TIP!

last minutes k star blues?  Don’t worry! There is another easy K Star Reality TV achievement. I’ve started the Sydney yacht (60,000 Kash) and it takes about 30 energy to complete a 3 hr without the use of the NPC 5 energy action. If you’re done with event points I recommend not using your energy on their task. 

Thanks @datesaremyfave !!
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Another achievement tip ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (I think someone might have mentioned this one already):
    you can get to ‘bundle of style’ 9 by buying all the kash clothes for the babies if you have them 
    not sure how much it cost in total sorry  
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞