🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Dolls, is this the storyline before meeting Alvin?? 

iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Can we count on having the items added to the Klozet one day earlier, like last year (don’t remember if it was KA or BF though)? ✨
    ~ iOS player ~
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I started having issues watching my videos a couple of days ago and it’s getting really annoying now. I’ve missed out on 6 videos today, a couple yesterday and nearly all of them the day before. 
    The timing is very suspicious to me as I’ve noticed other people having similar issues. 
    It’s not been like this since the update just the past couple of days 🤔
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I started having issues watching my videos a couple of days ago and it’s getting really annoying now. I’ve missed out on 6 videos today, a couple yesterday and nearly all of them the day before. 
    The timing is very suspicious to me as I’ve noticed other people having similar issues. 
    Alongside that I’ve been having (and also seen) issues with people getting their double rewards stars through. I’m just worried that it’ll leave people short on stars and not able to fully enjoy the kimiversary event :(
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Alongside that I’ve been having (and also seen) issues with people getting their double rewards stars through. I’m just worried that it’ll leave people short on stars and not able to fully enjoy the kimiversary event :(
    Yeah I’ve noticed that too. I hope they can get the double rewards sorted at least
    I contacted support about the videos not giving rewards or not playing and 2 different reps both said they can’t do anything about it from their end 😢
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    beba13 said:
    @KalindaKing  Can we actually have ANY info on the kimiversary items,event and when it is actually happening? Why is everything so quiet and secretive? The date is tomorrow...
    @KalindaKing I'd also like some kind of info 😩
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    Not really about the kimversary, but does anyone have any advice for doing kstar offers? I've never done one before, so I'll take any tips you have! 😊
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    In all about kimiversaries thread, Koko mentioned that tomorrow morning there will be another thread for kimiversary and we will get spoilers 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    In all about kimiversaries thread, Koko mentioned that tomorrow morning there will be another thread for kimiversary and we will get spoilers 
    Thank you! <3 Now that's exciting!
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I can’t wait that long!🥺
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Have we gotten a new spoiler of the items that will go onto a sale? 
    Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Happy Kimversary @KalindaKing! Does the team celebrate together? We are so excited 😊
  • nymphelixnymphelix Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    yezx said:
    yezx said:
    Okaaaay, but why aren’t these items added to the boxes?😊

Gonna quote myself till they get added 🙃
    Hey
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    I am slightly disappointed that the sale won’t start tomorrow as the 24th was given in the update...
    The 24th is the literal anniversary of the game which is why it was given. Sale starts on the weekend always. 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Yeah I’ve noticed that too. I hope they can get the double rewards sorted at least
    I contacted support about the videos not giving rewards or not playing and 2 different reps both said they can’t do anything about it from their end 😢
    I just got an email to say it will be 3-5 business days for them to verify my ticket, so I might not end up with my kstars in time for the sale 😭
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh