KK:H Weekday TB Event - 6/22/20 Excitement as we tap and wait for the Kimiversary!

Comments

• AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    hey dolls, does anyone know if i can start a new game on my new ipad under the same apple id as the game on my phone? i don't want to mess things up, dont want to lose the game on my phone (my main)
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

I managed to pick the worst one, too many items and I pick dyes😭
    IOS
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Another professional event or is this thing still broken? 

• aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    AliyahKKH said:
    hey dolls, does anyone know if i can start a new game on my new ipad under the same apple id as the game on my phone? i don't want to mess things up, dont want to lose the game on my phone (my main)
    @AliyahKKH  If your game is connected to the Game Center, you will see the same progress in IPad. Disconnect from Game Center if you want different games on both devices, but in that case games will be locals and if smt happens to it, restoring won't be possibly.
    IOS
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Uhhh, these picks 🙈 

iOs player 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

This was my gold box... bad pallet but an ok pick
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    aharuty said:
    AliyahKKH said:
    @AliyahKKH  If your game is connected to the Game Center, you will see the same progress in IPad. Disconnect from Game Center if you want different games on both devices, but in that case games will be locals and if smt happens to it, restoring won't be possibly.
    I’d recommend creating two Facebook accounts for each game. That’s what I do, and so if you have problems with your games across iOS they’re still tied down somewhere. It’s happened to me when my iPad went a bit off, so I shoved my female doll on my phone (where my male doll is) and then when my iPad was fixed I was able to just pick my male doll up where I was last. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got a Gold Partnership Tile on my Gold Box....

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Are we getting a kimiversary thread Separate to the update thread? 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

oh my god... i hope the tb box blows my mind 😭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Sigh. I was hoping for k stars, but it's good to get rid of this daily GB non sense, this is the last of the rompers for me. I hate that these are in black boxes. 

- Emmy
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Do we think that the sale will start at midnight EST? :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I know this has been asked a million times, but when is the sale going to start? I hope it’s today! 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you let us know when the sale when begin? Will it be midnight tonight Toronto time? :)
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    The animated graphic has me all hyped up! 😄
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts

Gold box. Shocking pallet. What even is that red thing? A bracelet?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    aoife Yeah it's like a beaded bracelet.