๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธSYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! ๐ŸŽฌ

1262728293032Next

Comments

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Came in 2nd behind a ticket buyer
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts

surprise surprise i had a bunch of tbs, the one that got first place was finished with the event on the first day ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ
    the hair is beautiful but idk didn't felt like fighting for it so i just used an extra ticket to stay within the top 5

Highest - lowest - favourite

i also saw so many beautiful dolls while hunting for the illusive diamond but imma do a different post cuz they're a lot ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
    i think i found @TrashleyKKH and @Gigi_kkh_ , there are some others that look familiar but I'm not sure ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’–

Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
    more beauties ๐Ÿ’–

Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    So, it turns out I didnโ€™t get an extra ticket! There definitely was a glitch and I would have gotten one if I saw it right when it happened but it was too late for the clock to finish renewing completely when I saw it. Iโ€™m pretty sure my TS #2 did get one though. So with her and 2 ticketbuyers, I ended up 4th. Like last week, 4th behind 3 ticketbuyers. Like 2 weeks ago, 3rd behind 2 ticketbuyers. I am always right behind ticketbuyers, and itโ€™s infuriating seeing people with an average of 36, like my #3, snatch my place every. Single. Time.
    @KalindaKing Are you still trying to make the game more enjoyable like you said a few weeks ago? Why has this not been taken care of already? Why are you pretending not to see everyoneโ€™s complaints on that topic? Why are there no comment on the fact that some players are getting extra tickets? TrendSetters is the most flawed system ever, why do you persist in keeping this tragically unfair part of the game?! Scratch it and build something new in its place! Get rid of the unfairness and the bugs in one go!
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท in ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @imazora yes that was me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ thanks for the vote.
    Final two looks.

Managed to hang on to a top 5 place and snag the dress ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I play on iOS