šŸŽ†šŸŽ‡šŸ¾ KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!šŸŽ‰šŸ¾

Comments

• juliarajuliara Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Dolls, someone said in the groups that tomorrow the sale of the TB items will start and on Thursday the discount will start on the kloset, is that so?

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    juliara said:
    Dolls, someone said in the groups that tomorrow the sale of the TB items will start and on Thursday the discount will start on the kloset, is that so?

Isn't this what was done before Black friday? Maybe I'm not remembering correctly.Ā 
    - Emmy
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    juliara said:

Isn't this what was done before Black friday? Maybe I'm not remembering correctly.Ā 
    I was sure the TB items appeared early too! So yes, for Black Friday the TB items were put in the closet early, on thursday:

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    juliara said:

Kalinda said that it wonā€™t start until Thursday. Iā€™m a little disappointed because Kimiversary starts tomorrow but the sales and events donā€™t start Thursday?? It makes no sense. I wish we could at least see the TB items that will be available for purchase until then.
    Agreed! At least some spoilers would have been coolĀ 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    I was sure the TB items appeared early too! So yes, for Black Friday the TB items were put in the closet early, on thursday:

For anyone that wanted the link:
    Although reading the thread and remembering how bad the TB selection was.... now i'm a lot more scared for what's coming :weary:
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited June 2020
    juliara said:

Kalinda said that it wonā€™t start until Thursday. Iā€™m a little disappointed because Kimiversary starts tomorrow but the sales and events donā€™t start Thursday?? It makes no sense. I wish we could at least see the TB items that will be available for purchase until then.
    Itā€™s been told before - 24th is literally the day when game was released 6 years ago. Events usually start at the same time (for me at Friday morning in Europe so I guess it's late Thursday for you). Donā€™t mix those two things up.Ā 
    iOS 41lvlĀ šŸ“± |Ā English isn't my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019Ā šŸ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    ANYONE ELSE HAVING THE CANā€™T CONNECT ERROR I was in the middle of a quest šŸ˜©
  • Scarlett_KKHScarlett_KKH Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    ANYONE ELSE HAVING THE CANā€™T CONNECT ERROR I was in the middle of a quest šŸ˜©
    I'm having the same problem too šŸ˜©
    Ā Android ā€¢ šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ ā€¢ English is not my 1st language
    Ā Mathematics šŸŽ“ ā€¢ Portuguese ā€¢ 22y

• TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Ā My game on android won't open either... keeps on showing me "can't connect to network" message. My network is fine šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    Ā Edit: it works now.Ā 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited June 2020
    My game isnā€™t loading too!!Ā 

Edit: working now
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Same! Canā€™t open the game!

Edit: working now
    iOS šŸ“±Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTBĀ 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    It just opened now! But not sure if it will come back. They must be doing some stuff šŸ‘€
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    It just opened now! But not sure if it will come back. They must be doing some stuff šŸ‘€
    Probably Kimversary preparations
    iOS šŸ“±Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTBĀ 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    So if event starts on Thursday, shouldnā€™t we have reduced event points?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The SYS hasnā€™t changed schedule. Ā And The Weekend Event starts Friday in itā€™s usual schedule.. Ā reduced points are only for shortened events. ;). Iā€™m excited for tomorrowā€™s Kimiversary SYS Event spoilers. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If youā€™re having trouble connecting, try again in a few minutes. That happened to me yesterday for about 5 minutes. Ā  If youā€™re still having issues, weā€™ll tell support, since you canā€™t connect. Ā Fingers crossed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • juliarajuliara Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    on the announced date (06/24) will it be a party at Glu's office, eating a cupcake with soda and will it only matter to us on Thursday? can i wake up late tomorrow?

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    oh man, if it starts the same time as SYS that means itā€™s gonna be on Friday for me. i canā€™t wait any longerrrrrrr šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

on the plus side iā€™d have more kstars but but šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ i thought it was gonna be on Wednesday yknow šŸ„ŗ
    ā€ ios ā€¢ free player since november 2019 ā€
    ā™”Ėšāœ§Ė³āŗāŽĀ āŽā‚Šāœ§ą¼šā™”
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Does anyone know if facial features will be half off too? Like eyes, mouths, eye and lip colors etc. Also, weā€™ve all seen that screenshot with all the TB items, will they be at the price listed or will they also be 50% off?

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Does anyone know if facial features will be half off too? Like eyes, mouths, eye and lip colors etc. Also, weā€™ve all seen that screenshot with all the TB items, will they be at the price listed or will they also be 50% off?

I *suppose* that facual features will be on sale expect from the newer ones we got with this updateĀ 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Any hints on an sys theme for this weekend?Ā 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts

@Julietalucia facial features will be half off with the exception of what came out in this update. As for the screenshot youā€™re mentioning, Iā€™m not sure what you are referring to because the throwback items havenā€™t been shown yet, but the price listed is what it sells for.Ā 
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Are anyone elseā€™s daily videos not working I should have done by now and I donā€™t?
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    kenikkh said:
    Are anyone elseā€™s daily videos not working I should have done by now and I donā€™t?
    Many of us are experiencing that. Shady timing lol
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Thanks everyone for replying! Also, iā€™m thinking about buying the nars eyes, we still canā€™t change the brows? šŸ˜¢
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Over the last couple months I started to screen shot items I liked that I could buy with diamonds, I was looking at the old Black Friday thread and saw a lot of these items Iā€™m going to be able to purchase with kstars. But Iā€™m conflicted on wether I should use diamonds or kstars to buy these items, I have about 1300 kstars saved up and only 30 diamonds lol (I havenā€™t been saving those as much obviously) Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s opinion? Ā