KK:H Weekday TB Event - 6/22/20 Excitement as we tap and wait for the Kimiversary!

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    @ViennaKKH oh hey. that was me! I didn't realize you actually had to do a gig. I was surprised to see a npc actually say something other than hi. Thank you for accepting : )

Oh hi ! Nice to meet you haha 😊
    Thanks for letting me know, now that I know this I will talk to NPC’s more 😂
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    wow I’m so mad at myself I was going to pick the purple dress but I decided not to chose that tile 😫

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    @Gigi_ @VampireBarbie @Lia888

thank you!! 💖💖💖💖
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited June 2020

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    My first black box I got 25 k stars but my 2nd black box I got this purse 😑 the palette is whatever but I would’ve preferred either of the jewelry pieces
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @samanthakkh that should be illegal
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Got another actual item in my gold box. I wished for k stars, but happy I managed to avoid dye and cash this week. I got a daily GB romper, TB necklace, and my gold box was this TB necklace. Another difficult to style accessory, but I'm happy I picked an item!

- Emmy
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Okay kim just called and gave me 20 kstars !!! 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited June 2020
    nvm
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Got 20 kstars from Kim!!! Happy kimiversary everyone 💖💖
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Happy kimiversary! I would love to see how the Glu office are celebrating in the KKH department 🥳
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Happy Kimiversary I’ve been playing this game for years and despite its issues today is a day to think about all the awesome things about it! I am so grateful for our little community, especially in this time it’s given me a much needed space just to talk about a game we all love and relax. Love you all have an amazing Kimiversary!! ❤️❤️
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Happy kimiversary, the best is yet to come, to more years & memories with this game and with you dolls💖
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    First Kimiversary! 🥳💓
     Happy Kimiversary dolls wishing you guys a great week shopping spree here we come‼️🚨 🛍
    xoxo
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Finally finished the TB and I received this
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    My TB was a bust, but on the positive side I finally got my first kstar gig! 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

Got this HUGE bag lol, my best pick was the first box
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Just reached gold box, can’t grind too much as I’m at school excursion... 😅 well, could be worse 😂

happy anniversary to everyone!! 
    iOs player 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    well...

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    wow I’m so mad at myself I was going to pick the purple dress but I decided not to chose that tile 😫

I have that dress and have never found use for it, if that makes you feel better. 

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Spoilers yet??
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I love this game even though Glu doesn’t always listen to us and there are still a lot of things they should change. I never thought a game would get me so drawn in. It’s crazy! And I’m so happy to be on this forum and meet so many amazing people here. Thank you dolls for being nice, helpful and creative. Happy Kimiversary! 🎂🎉

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Happy kimiversary! 🥳
    I can’t believe this is the first one for me, I’ve been playing from the start but then very on and off over the years. Always seemed to miss it!
    Ive been playing again since around Black Friday and I joined the forum this year so I feel like part of the group now 🥰 
    Cant wait to see what’s in store! 
    & I’m super happy today because my videos are working again so I can get more stars and buy more stuff 🎉🎉 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    This is my first kimiversary and I was informed about it befor the evetn and for that thanks to all of you. And I'm pretty sure that even for the first one, but I'm ready for it. Happy kimiversary 🤗❤️🎉

IOS