Petition For SYS Tickets ❗️

biabia Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
edited June 2020 in KKH General Discussion
hi, i am Bia🥰
In my opinion, all the ticket buyers should be put in separate groups from the ones that don’t buy. 
If you agree with me like this post, and feel free to comment with your idea.❤️
Prev1

Comments

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Yes defo!! I have more fun playing SYS when there are no tbs because that means that I get an equal chance as everyone. I compare this to when doing an exam, if people have extra time in an exam (ticket buying) they obviously can do better in it!
    Let ticket buying still be an option, but may there be separate groups. Or else if they are in the same group, they can give the #1 prizes to the highest-voted tb and the highest-voted non-tb? The current system is not fair.
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • biabia Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    Yes defo!! I have more fun playing SYS when there are no tbs because that means that I get an equal chance as everyone. I compare this to when doing an exam, if people have extra time in an exam (ticket buying) they obviously can do better in it!
    Let ticket buying still be an option, but may there be separate groups. Or else if they are in the same group, they can give the #1 prizes to the highest-voted tb and the highest-voted non-tb? The current system is not fair.
    exactly!! so glad i’m not the only one thinking like this❤️
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I think someone once mentioned this on a SYS or maybe in the official suggestion thread  or something that it would be so hard to separate ticket buyers from free players because sometime some ticket buyers might not buy any ticket in some SYS and it can unpredictable to know whether they are going to buy a tickets or not.
    Instead that person thought it would be a great idea to place players based on their total scores/ amount of votes they received on the previous SYS, which makes it easier and fair for player who don’t need have enough clothes in their closet ( players that recently passed the level 12 ) to participate in the SYS and win clothes, rather than constantly end up below top 15 in their trendsetter team because of their low scores.
    However the only downsides to this method is that some trendsetter might still have some ticket buyers no matter what, therefore making it impossible to separate the ticket buyers from the free players.

Just note that this idea isn’t mine and I wish I could credit the person for this idea
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• ArlequinaDoPriorArlequinaDoPrior Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Girl get a grip, get a life and get over with
    If this game still exist is because many players buy tickets since sys is the only interesting thing happening right now
    I don’t like tbs too, but sometimes I also buy at least one ticket to get the first prize
    You should be thanking this girls not trying to separate them 
    Before sys starts we can be asked to be in either a tb or non-tb group. Those who choose non-tb will not have the option to buy tickets available for them.
    hmm...good idea however impossible...
    non ticket buyers can always buy tickets and the cycle goes on.. and glu earns money thru this, thus giving us more exciting features in the game.

seriously, i have nothing against ticket buyers.. what pisses me off is that most of the time, they just submit whatever outfit they wanna wear regardless of the theme and that's so unfair for those who put efforts just to comply with the theme.

my suggestion is that glu should be strict regarding the theme. example for a theme like GALA or PROM : pants are probihited; when pants are detected worn, it couldn't be submitted. 
    or theme like WEDDING: only white/beige/dresses/skirts are allowed to be submitted.
    something like that.
    there should be a way for this SYS to be more fair to every player.
    yes i really like this idea and also “they can give the #1 prizes to the highest-voted tb and the highest-voted non-tb?” this one. i just hope this petition would make a change. even a small one. even baby steps are better than nothing. 🤗
  • queenbehatiqueenbehati Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    Before sys starts we can be asked to be in either a tb or non-tb group. Those who choose non-tb will not have the option to buy tickets available for them.
    im afraid tb then will always choose to be in non tb group 😅
  • queenbehatiqueenbehati Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    bia said:
    hmm...good idea however impossible...
    non ticket buyers can always buy tickets and the cycle goes on.. and glu earns money thru this, thus giving us more exciting features in the game.

seriously, i have nothing against ticket buyers.. what pisses me off is that most of the time, they just submit whatever outfit they wanna wear regardless of the theme and that's so unfair for those who put efforts just to comply with the theme.

my suggestion is that glu should be strict regarding the theme. example for a theme like GALA or PROM : pants are probihited; when pants are detected worn, it couldn't be submitted. 
    or theme like WEDDING: only white/beige/dresses/skirts are allowed to be submitted.
    something like that.
    there should be a way for this SYS to be more fair to every player.
    yes i really like this idea and also “they can give the #1 prizes to the highest-voted tb and the highest-voted non-tb?” this one. i just hope this petition would make a change. even a small one. even baby steps are better than nothing. 🤗
    oh that's a good idea 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited June 2020
    That would be pretty unfair to paying players. They choose to use their money to buy the prizes, if they’re put in a separate group they have no reason to spend anything anymore. I mean, who would willingly choose a paying group, where you’re more likely to lose?? I get that it’s really annoying to lose a “rigged” game, but it’s a pretty genius business strategy. 

I’d rather they put a “top score” where everyone who reached that get first prize, so you’d still be rewarded for a good score. But again, I doubt GLU would ever do that, because they make a lot of money on us competing against each other.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited June 2020
    We’ve been begging for a #CapOnTs or #average since the start, which is almost 2 years ago. Don’t get your hopes up lol. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • umakkh98umakkh98 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    While we’re here pleaseeeee let us stack up to three free tickets 🥺🥺🥺. I want to sleep in Glu 😤
    If this game still exist is because many players buy tickets since sys is the only interesting thing happening right now
    I don’t like tbs too, but sometimes I also buy at least one ticket to get the first prize
    i’m sorry if you felt offended in any way. i didn’t say i’m not thankful; it’s just that i feel the sistem isn’t fair. again it’s my opinion tho🤷🏽‍♀️
    umakkh98 said:
    While we’re here pleaseeeee let us stack up to three free tickets 🥺🥺🥺. I want to sleep in Glu 😤
    Same here, some of my ticket comes at 2am
    Currently at level 36

umakkh98 said:
    Same here, some of my ticket comes at 2am
    same!! 🥺
    yezx said:
    We’ve been begging for a #CapOnTs or #average since the start, which is almost 2 years ago. Don’t get your hopes up lol. 
    i know... a girl can dream tho🤗
    Mistyque said:
    yes! i love this!
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Thank you for starting the discussion @bia😁

I too get a little frustrated during SYS events, especially with the excessive Ticket Buyers; those whose scores are around or above 1000.I have a fairly bare wardrobe and sometime i genuinely can't compete. 

(i understand some players can score over 800 from the free 14 tickets but they deserve those scores when their outfits fit the theme. No hate, I love seeing dolls on point)

Its not my idea I did see another member mention this, what about placing a limit on how many extra tickets you can submit during the SYS; 3? I thought it Would be a great idea so we're all on an even playing field. 

EDIT: i'm not against Buying extra tickets just wish there was a fairer system for all.
    SimplyKy said:
    Thank you for starting the discussion @bia😁

I too get a little frustrated during SYS events, especially with the excessive Ticket Buyers; those whose scores are around or above 1000.I have a fairly bare wardrobe and sometime i genuinely can't compete. 

(i understand some players can score over 800 from the free 14 tickets but they deserve those scores when their outfits fit the theme. No hate, I love seeing dolls on point)

Its not my idea I did see another member mention this, what about placing a limit on how many extra tickets you can submit during the SYS; 3? I thought it Would be a great idea so we're all on an even playing field. 
    yes i like this ideea too! i love seeing all of you coming with ideas to improve SYS and i’m so glad i started this discussion!🥰
    asta said:
    they’re put in a separate group they have no reason to spend anything anymore. I mean, who would willingly choose a paying group, where you’re more likely to lose?? 
    I understand this business strategy and why no one would choose to compete with other 19 tbers... maybe another solution is the tb groups can be smaller example 5 or 6? Many times I've been in groups where I find that amount of ticket buyers anyway and they still buy tickets to outbuyeach other.
  • ArlequinaDoPriorArlequinaDoPrior Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited June 2020
    bia said:
    i’m sorry if you felt offended in any way. i didn’t say i’m not thankful; it’s just that i feel the sistem isn’t fair. again it’s my opinion tho🤷🏽‍♀️
    Who’s offended? Hahaha 
    It is fair. Nobody is cheating, you can’t hack tickets. I know that not everyone can afford, but if glu give us a chance to buy it, so why not? 
    I’m always in the top 5 without buying tickets, many other players too
    All T all shade but separate us won’t make any difference if the player does not have some taste
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    I agree something should be done....
    I’m unsure of what could be done but it’s a good idea along the lines of separating BUT ticket buyers may not buy every SYS so I’m unsure of how it would work to be fair.

BUT for the people telling this girl to get a grip and a life....
    Don’t be keyboard warriors there’s no need for nastiness on here or anywhere else.. We all have the game in common and all enjoy playing, she’s not harming anyone making a discussion and having her opinion and seeing what other players think about the ticket buyers situation that seems to be upsetting A LOT of players with them having to be in SYS group at least twice a month with them making it impossible to even get up to 5th sometimes which is very frustrating for us all.

Good on you for this discussion @bia some people can be nasty on here, but I agree with you on a level and GLU does need to come up with something... What though, I’m unsure 🤓❤️
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    I don’t think separating groups is a good business strategy, I’d rather agree with @asta with the top score option OR that only the best 14 looks will count, no matter how many tickets you’ll buy. (Not my idea, I don’t remember where I read that but that’s really smart imo) 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @bia from your lips to god’s ears 🙏 I would love for players to be able to decide before submitting their first look whether they want the option of using extra tickets or not, and then have players separated into those categories. I really want to compete with like-minded players and get into a group that is ranked fairly, at least once in a while.

I would also like TS to be based on the average of the 14 highest-scoring looks!
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited June 2020
    tbh idk if anyone said this already but i wouldnt mind if glu took out the buying tickets option, so that it would be equal for everyone. but we all know that they would never do that to this kind of money source lol
    edit: i have never used my real money on any game nor im planning to, because thats not how i play. you can have fun without investing in virtual clothes, but im not hating or shading anyone who does spend their money on kkh. its your choice, so you spend your money where you want boo!
    I agree something should be done....
    I’m unsure of what could be done but it’s a good idea along the lines of separating BUT ticket buyers may not buy every SYS so I’m unsure of how it would work to be fair.

BUT for the people telling this girl to get a grip and a life....
    Don’t be keyboard warriors there’s no need for nastiness on here or anywhere else.. We all have the game in common and all enjoy playing, she’s not harming anyone making a discussion and having her opinion and seeing what other players think about the ticket buyers situation that seems to be upsetting A LOT of players with them having to be in SYS group at least twice a month with them making it impossible to even get up to 5th sometimes which is very frustrating for us all.

Good on you for this discussion @bia some people can be nasty on here, but I agree with you on a level and GLU does need to come up with something... What though, I’m unsure 🤓❤️
    thank you so much!❤️ i don’t mind the hate, because i feel this discussion can be an opportunity for so many girls and boys to make their opinion heard🤗
    Rikk said:
    @bia from your lips to god’s ears 🙏 I would love for players to be able to decide before submitting their first look whether they want the option of using extra tickets or not, and then have players separated into those categories. I really want to compete with like-minded players and get into a group that is ranked fairly, at least once in a while.

I would also like TS to be based on the average of the 14 highest-scoring looks!
    thank you for the support! ❤️i’m trying to make everyone’s opinion heard!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    A better suggestion would be the cap so multiple people can win first place or for the scores to be based on the average of your 14 highest scoring looks. Both will encourage users to still purchase tickets without hindering the integrity of the event. I've bought tickets before. I don't use them in every SYS, but sometimes I need a boost because I've missed a ticket or I've scored high enough that I can use a ticket to beat out a ticket buyer. I've only done that once or twice, and I've never completely blown out the competition like some other TB do. I would not appreciate being punished for buying tickets that one time and constantly being put in groups with others who buy them week after week. 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I'm in favor of separating the groups. In my experience, TBs have almost zero chance of winning without extra tickets and would continue to pay even in separate groups bc they need the extra tickets to have a chance. Anyone saying it's a bad business idea is just plain wrong. Sometimes I get 2 TBs in my group, and they'll bid against each other until they each have 2000+ points. With scores averaging 40 give or take, that's a lot of money in tickets! Now imagine 5 of those big spenders in one group! They'd spend more bc they are up against big spenders vs little to no ticket buyers. 

Players that just buy tickets modestly, like 1 triple threat, would still have the same odds of winning as they do now. It would still largely depend on what type of group you're put into. It's been maybe 4 weeks in a row that I have 4-6 ticket buyers in my group.

I'd buy tickets on SYS that I am crazy about the 1st place, and wouldn't feel bad about it. I have only bought tickets twice in this game bc I don't like bidding among non TBs. It feels yucky. I've only done it on the occasion I would place top 5 regardless and 1st place was a TB.

Separate groups would be much more enjoyable and Glu would still make money. Ppl have been complaining for a long time though, I wish they'd atleast implemented a suggestion and give it a trial run. 
    - Emmy
    edited June 2020
    To Be honest with you guys i think as long as the ticket buyers dont blow their wallets,  don’t get 1000+ votes and still aren’t off theme, then they aren’t a big problem for me, since i usually get to the top 5 and don’t really expect less than that. 
     it can unfair when there are more than 5 TBs in a trendsetter team, especially when they are finished the event a few hours after the SYS began which i have never expected before and do not want to.
    Placing TBs in one team would not only result in several people spending way too much money but would also create corruptions between TBs and would make many TBs to stop participating in the SYS because they would know that the trendsetter team they are going to be placed in is just going to be filled with TBs which would become irritating for many players.
    Edit: placing TBs in a TB trendsetter team would feel like a punishment for TBs would rarely buy ticket 
    Currently at level 36