๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿพ KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ

Comments

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Got the call from Kim and she gave 20 kstars! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Happy Kimiversary Dolls! ๐Ÿ’—โœจ
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited June 2020
    so as this is my first kimiversary(even tho im playing for a long time, i always used to miss it somehow lol because i used to play on and off) i would love some suggestions as to what are the things that are most worth it to buy. i know handhelds are important and i have some dresses from someone who suggested. but is there anything else that someone who plays longer thinks that scores the best or is worth it after all?
    the kloset gowns ill probably be buying:

• Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I havenโ€™t played during kimiversary in about 5 years so can someone tell me if the items that go on sale tomorrow last until the end of update? Will they be Available for the VIP event?
    Iโ€™m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    eligur said:
    so as this is my first kimiversary(even tho im playing for a long time, i always used to miss it somehow lol because i used to play on and off) i would love some suggestions as to what are the things that are most worth it to buy. i know handhelds are important and i have some dresses from someone who suggested. but is there anything else that someone who plays longer thinks that scores the best or is worth it after all?

You can get 2nd gifted so don't buy it!
    iOS 41lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    @LydiaKKH i already have the 2nd one for as long as i can remember, so im just buying the rest 3 haha
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    eligur said:

ย These 2 dresses seem to score well. I'm definitely going to get them both!

brom617 said:
    eligur said:

ย These 2 dresses seem to score well. I'm definitely going to get them both!

i do have these dresses in my list too! thank you x
  • *M*O*N*S*T*E*R**M*O*N*S*T*E*R* Registered Users 57 Posts
    Does anybody know if the light blue eye color will be available in the sale? I missed it and want it SO badly...

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I need your help! I'm planning on purchasing some expensive items but I don't have enough for all of them. So which ones of these do you recommend NOT buying? Please and thank you ๐Ÿ˜„

****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Does anybody know if the light blue eye color will be available in the sale? I missed it and want it SO badly...

Ugh same! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I hope it will ๐Ÿฅบ
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @Mistyque I wouldnโ€™t buy number 10 because you can get tons of cute stuff instead of that!

๐ŸŒผ

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
    Daily player on iOS!ย โ™ก
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:ย https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    @Mistyque I would say not to buy 2
    Mistyque said:
    I need your help! I'm planning on purchasing some expensive items but I don't have enough for all of them. So which ones of these do you recommend NOT buying? Please and thank you ๐Ÿ˜„

i dont think i personally would buy 1,3,4,5,10. but i dont know how well they score in sys so thats just my opinion ๐Ÿ˜„
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    edited June 2020

I believe Kim gave me 20 K Stars
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Mistyque said:

Tbh iโ€™d only buy 7 and 8, but thatโ€™s just my opinionย 
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
    @Mistyque I think 6, 7, and 8 are the best options. They score well in sys.
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @Mistyque 1,4,10
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @SimplyKy give me your energyyy๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’–
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @Mistyque The first dress is one of my favourites, unfortunately it does not score well in glam SYS events. It did score 50+ in floral SYS events. I usually pair jt with long boots voters seem to like.ย ย 
    Mistyque said:

Thanks for replying and so quickly! 1 2 3 5 and 10ย will be taken off my list I suppose. I considered 10 for future casual sys but maybe I can get something else. What about options 4 and 9? Do these score well in sys?
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Mistyque said:

I would personally buy 7, 8, 9ย 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Spoilers please I have been waiting ages ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    @Mistyque I have 9 and sometimes it does score well, other times it doesn't.ย 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Mistyque said:

I personally wouldn't buy the whole upper row except for the #4. This dress kinda reminds me of the yellow TS one. On the lower row I'd buy everything except for the #10. However, this coat may score well in an autumn/winter SYS.
    If you're on a budget, I'd choose 6,7,8 ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • ZorcsaZorcsa Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    eligur said:

Why can't I find the second dress in my kloset? I wanted to buy it but I can't find it.ย 
    @Zorcsa you can find it in the closet when you're level 43 and up. If you see it in sys and click 'get this look' you are able to purchase it there