📺🎂KK:H 6 Year Kimiversary Event - 6/26/20 Keep The Kimiversary Cameras Rolling! 🎥🎉

Comments

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    Everything looks really nice!! 😍 Definitely want that swimsuit and gb hair, and I'll have to try them on first but those eyes look cute as well!!
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Oh my goodness this weekend is so jammed packed with so many things 😱😱😱

Earnables: Okay where was this during the Yellow SYS 🤥 lol jk but seriously, this is such a stunning swimwear moment 😍😍 I literally will grind for everything!

Gift Box: Definitely love that crochet look but it’s not really for me. I do love the other prizes! I’m especially rooting for either the hair or the eye look. I absolutely love the eye look because I’ve been dying for a look that has extremely long lashes! Please let me win that one 😭😭

Kollection: A very interesting Kollection! For once, the bundle isn’t the thing I’m dying for 😂 I really want that Skims loungewear! It’s so cute and looks so cozy and is so appropriate for the mood I’ve been feeling these last few months of quarantine 😂🙈

Fashion Goals: It’s pretty! I don’t really know if it’s Fashion Goals worthy but it’s nice! I do like that hair a lot 😊

I’m now way more pumped for this event! Aside from the sale of course, I’m looking forward for this reality weekend since SYS wasn’t really doing it for me 😳 Please can tomorrow come already 😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😃😃😃
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    The earnables look like really good quality, I probably won’t grind too hard for the hair. As a white person I feel like the laid edges aren’t an appropriate hairstyle for me to wear, but I’m excited it’s such a good quality for those who can wear it! 

I’ll have to see the GB items on my doll, I don’t think the hair will look good on my doll but I’ll see when it’s blonde! 

The Kollection. I need the tea cup. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Everything's so amazing! I love the earnable hair and swimsuit and the GB dress! 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I LOVE all the Kim inspo items 😍😍😍😍 and that fashion goals WOW, I’m actually glad the skims and tea cup are in a kollection so I don’t have to chase everything right away because it can come back!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I love everything. Especially the earnables and the kollection. 💕💕💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Everything this week is beautiful! I love the TS hair. We’re probably having a pool party/ beach theme soon last week was a swim suit too! But when does the sale officially starts @KalindaKing? I’ve been anticipating this for too long now lol
    AYewKKH said:
    Close-up of the eyes:

I love them 😭😭😭 gonna wait until I see them on my doll but it looks like I might be getting an eye lift 
    iOS player!
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    also @KalindaKing will we be getting a k-star for every 5 star gig?
    iOS player
    The shoes are similar to these I found, top fashion goals and bottom are a kollection pair dyed black, so I don’t want them but since I’m probably going to be chasing the hair eyes I’ll probably get them 😫
    iOS player!
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Ernables: Fantastic! I really love them ♥
    GB: I need eyes and dress

This year event is AMAZING
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I’m kinda hoping I don’t like the TB sale items lol. But I’ll still probably get some handhelds if there’s any available for sale.
    I have almost 920 kstars and the GB items and Kollection is looking real good to me... and I’m due for a makeover so any extra kstars will go to my new half-off priced face lmao
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I love everything ! 😍 might have to do some chasing if the eyes look good on my doll !
    I agree! These could be my new eyes 👀😍
    I’m kinda hoping I don’t like the TB sale items lol. But I’ll still probably get some handhelds if there’s any available for sale.
    I have almost 920 kstars and the GB items and Kollection is looking real good to me... and I’m due for a makeover so any extra kstars will go to my new half-off priced face lmao
    @NataliaCollins at least the kollection will come back so you can save your stars and get something rare with them 💓
    iOS player
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    @asalaxo this is actually my third time experiencing a TB sale. I didn’t buy a single thing on the first 2 I experienced so I’m not too hopeful about this one lol. I have great self-control mostly because I find the items in the TB sale are so pricey! I can’t justify buying hair or dresses for 100+ kstars esp since I’m a free player. I’d rather use my saved up diamonds to buy past hairs and dresses. 

I actually went through the previous events thread and compiled everything I liked and while I liked a lot of the items, I don’t feel too pressed to get them asap. I don’t mind waiting to get them, either in a TB box or with my saved up diamonds. 

But that’s just how I feel about TB sales lol. Good luck to the other dolls! I hope you find what you’re looking for in the TB sale 💜
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Everything is gorgeous!! Especially the earnable hair and swimsuit. I’ll try to chase the eyes and hair in gb because I definitely need them too 🥰 I’d like to buy a fashion goal but I don’t know if I like this dress 🤔
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    also @KalindaKing will we be getting a k-star for every 5 star gig?
    Yes, you can get bonus k-stars!
    Give us tb spoilers 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    @asalaxo this is actually my third time experiencing a TB sale. I didn’t buy a single thing on the first 2 I experienced so I’m not too hopeful about this one lol. I have great self-control mostly because I find the items in the TB sale are so pricey! I can’t justify buying hair or dresses for 100+ kstars esp since I’m a free player. I’d rather use my saved up diamonds to buy past hairs and dresses. 

I actually went through the previous events thread and compiled everything I liked and while I liked a lot of the items, I don’t feel too pressed to get them asap. I don’t mind waiting to get them, either in a TB box or with my saved up diamonds. 

But that’s just how I feel about TB sales lol. Good luck to the other dolls! I hope you find what you’re looking for in the TB sale 💜
    I’m a free player too and I think it’s better to get items for stars instead of diamonds. You get 140 k-stars a week just from daily videos and only 3 diamonds a week.
    I do hope you get everything you like and you’ll get perfect scores in sys 😍 good luck doll 💓
    iOS player
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Earnables are super cute 😍
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Really want to see some tb spoilers 🥺
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Does gb items gonna be available for diamonds?☺️
    iOS player 

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Earnables are really lovely. Kinda like the GB hair and would love to see the eyes on my doll. Love the fashiongoal. The collection is cute 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Or a few spoilers with tb items pleaseee  🙏🏽
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Yes, TB spoilers please 🥺 we've been so good today! ❤️