Petition For SYS Tickets ❗️

2Next

Comments

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I think that Glu could somehow limited the amount of tickets to Be brought during SYS in order to prevent TBs from over investing their money during any SYS.  
    I mean we all understand that it’s their money and they can do whatever they want with it but it can become irritating for free players who have no intention on spending real money on the game. 
    We cant stop them from spending their own money but I think they should somehow moderate the amount of money they spend on tickets for the SYS.
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    A better suggestion would be the cap so multiple people can win first place or for the scores to be based on the average of your 14 highest scoring looks. Both will encourage users to still purchase tickets without hindering the integrity of the event. I've bought tickets before. I don't use them in every SYS, but sometimes I need a boost because I've missed a ticket or I've scored high enough that I can use a ticket to beat out a ticket buyer. I've only done that once or twice, and I've never completely blown out the competition like some other TB do. I would not appreciate being punished for buying tickets that one time and constantly being put in groups with others who buy them week after week. 
    Retweet
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I think the problem with separating those groups is that you never know in advance when you'll miss a ticket, if I decide to meet up with friends, then I would love to buy a ticket to make up for my lost one. I feel like buying tickets for lost ones was *initially* the purpose of those tickets anyway. So not only would I have lost a ticket, I would have lost the last earnable too... Same with newer players who just want to finish the event but can't do it with only 14 tickets. They shouldn't be punished for being new by joining a tb-only-group. I agree with @Soundspretty, a cap or average would be the best solution: it would still make Glu money and would improve customer satisfaction.
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    yezx said:
    I think the problem with separating those groups is that you never know in advance when you'll miss a ticket, if I decide to meet up with friends, then I would love to buy a ticket to make up for my lost one. I feel like buying tickets for lost ones was *initially* the purpose of those tickets anyway. So not only would I have lost a ticket, I would have lost the last earnable too... Same with newer players who just want to finish the event but can't do it with only 14 tickets. They shouldn't be punished for being new by joining a tb-only-group. I agree with @Soundspretty, a cap or average would be the best solution: it would still make Glu money and would improve customer satisfaction.
    Hey! It's my first time here, and I'm really curious about those 14 tickets you mentioned lol. I've been playing for about 6 months now and I thought we could only have 2 tickets this whole time without buying more. How does that work?
    *sorry if I mispelled something, english is not my first language :)
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @dvnvnicole Hi! We get 2 tickets to start off with, and then we continue to receive 1 ticket every 6 hours throughout the event (Thursday-Sunday). In total we get 14 free tickets. Tickets only stack up to 2 before the timer stops, so be sure to at least start submit your first look within 6 hours the event starts in game, and remember to submit looks every 6 hours.

****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    @dvnvnicole Hi! We get 2 tickets to start off with, and then we continue to receive 1 ticket every 6 hours throughout the event (Thursday-Sunday). In total we get 14 free tickets. Tickets only stack up to 2 before the timer stops, so be sure to at least start submit your first look within 6 hours the event starts in game, and remember to submit looks every 6 hours.

Thank you sooo much. It helped me a lot!
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Hey! It's my first time here, and I'm really curious about those 14 tickets you mentioned lol. I've been playing for about 6 months now and I thought we could only have 2 tickets this whole time without buying more. How does that work?
    *sorry if I mispelled something, english is not my first language :)
    I had the thought last week to myself, wondering if everyone even knows we get 14 free tickets. It certainly explain the people that shoot up to 600 or more at the start of the event! Maybe they think they get 2 free, but really like the prizes so they buy a ticket pack, play it and get all the earnables to be done. Not only doesn’t it tell you anywhere that bought tickets roll over to the next event, i don’t believe it mentions you get a free one every 6 hours either.
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't know that I've seen a doll shoot way up in the beginning but then never submit anymore looks. The ticket rollover is definitely not explained. It feels like we get a question about it almost every SYS. 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    My personal preference is for an average of all the scores.
    I’m ok with people using their money to buy stuff in the game, I’ve never complained about people buying k-stars or Fashion Goals or whatever. I also understand the urge to buy tickets when, like it’s been said before, you missed one or you’re scoring a little too low and want to reach the last earnable. That’s perfectly reasonable and in itself doesn’t hurt others. My issue with the current system is that by allowing the extra points to be counted in TrendSetters, it directly punishes the other players! Instead of giving something made exclusively for paying customers, it takes that item away from the other players that should have gotten it through their skills. And I don’t care if it’s just the Triple Threat or even only one ticket. That one ticket might be costing me the prize when I’ve been performing better throughout the whole event.
    So I’m all for rewarding paying customers, they should be getting extra stuff for their financial support but don’t take it away from others, Glu!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    It would be bad for new players. I got the three tickets bundle in my first sys because it would not be possible for me to finish the event and get the gorgeous last prize. I happenned to come first too thanks to that with merely 580 votes - it was a nice boost to my little closet. Also, people have the option and choice to pay for the game, if they are that rich and ambitious that they exceed 1000+ votes then kudos to them! I can accept it as long as I am in the first five. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ElleRosegoldElleRosegold Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Orrrr just make the items buyable for a few hours at the end of all SYS.....you’ll eliminate all the ticket buyers (who are essentially just buying the items anyway) and keep all the people who just want to compete for them in a more fair competition. TBs are happy, free players are happy, and Glu can keep their lights on.

And to be honest, I’d be more likely to buy the outfit only if it were an option, than deal with a drama filled weekend competing lol it’s stressful.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Totally agree with making items buyable for short time. I often miss a ticket due to work and as a healthcare worker during this time it's like...sorry for doing my job 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Making them buyable doesn’t make any sense - it’s all about competition and winning limited items by only 5 people. My SYS ends at 3am so I can’t imagine waking up every Monday at 3 or 4am to buy anything.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ElleRosegoldElleRosegold Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Making them buyable doesn’t make any sense - it’s all about competition and winning limited items by only 5 people. My SYS ends at 3am so I can’t imagine waking up every Monday at 3 or 4am to buy anything.
    It makes perfect sense to me honestly. Free players want to compete...ticket buyers don’t, so they just buy the top spot. And yes the items are limited, which is why I suggested there would be a time limit....but thousands of players play this game, so regardless it’s not only 5 people winning these items. My SYS ends at 6pm...can’t cater to one area of the world when there are players all over.
    edited July 2020
    LydiaKKH said:
    It makes perfect sense to me honestly. Free players want to compete...ticket buyers don’t, so they just buy the top spot. And yes the items are limited, which is why I suggested there would be a time limit....but thousands of players play this game, so regardless it’s not only 5 people winning these items. My SYS ends at 6pm...can’t cater to one area of the world when there are players all over.
    That’s just my point of view and you don’t have to agree with that. First of all - are we talking about buying them for real money or kstars? That changes a lot. 
    SYS items are like luxury goods in limited quantities - you want them because they’re basically rare and trendy. And you’re willing to pay much more for them because of that - it’s called Veblen goods in economics. Making them buyable (even from short period of time) takes something ,,extra” off them since theoretically everyone can get them. It’ll be more available for players for sure, but game developers like this ,,buyable” spots because it gets random. You can spend a lot of money and still get passed by another TB last minutes. You won’t get the dress but they got your money anyways. Imagine that’s happening in every 2nd or 3rd group (or every single one when prizes are fabulous- that’s already happening). You spend a lot of money, others had to spend a lot too to pass you. In the end that’s probably more money-making than offering it to buy.
    Of course your suggestion would be great for KKH players (not so great for those living in Europe unless they can’t sleep at nights lol) but that wouldn’t be a smart move business wise. Game developers know exactly how to take money out of players and maximize it. They’re just making more money the way it is now, so I don’t think they want to change it. Just like with separating TB from free players. Would it be cool? For sure... but my realistic bum just knows how business runs. 
    EDIT: also you’re more likely to spend a few $ here and there on tickets than pay more at once, and I guess that ,,SYS bundle” would have to be at a higher price, like x3 or x5 than tickets. I’d spend my kstars on that though but lets be real - that’s not possible. 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Ok maybe not buying but averaging scores or something, things need to change! I legit check how many TB there are to see how much I'm going to bother with SYS. 

We're already talking on forum about putting a score cap on TS since years and yeah... nothing changes. 

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I think the 2 separate groups will never happen, won’t be fair to TB, in the end is the game that allows them to buy all the tickets they want, they aren’t breaking any rule so they shouldn’t be penalised with a separate group. A possible solution would be maybe extend the first prize to the first 5 (hair or whatever first prize is for 1st-5th place and stars and dyes in different amount) and second prize to 6th to 10th...
    (Sorry for bad english,not first language and i also just woke up 🙈)
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    The cap would be a good move. But still do we really think people will also change the way they vote? We see every week new strategies of voting and how to make sure those who actually do submit on theme looks dont get enough votes win top 5 (i know its not always the case but it has been happening a lot). Putting the cap would fix the over spending and give everyone a Fair chance to win, but i think We do need an opportunity for more people to get the earnables and ts prizes along with the cap not just top 5 and they can than still be unavailable later to get,but at least give us a fair chance to win them and give that chance to more people. Buying Sys items is not always an option,especially for real money because keep in mind not everyone is able to invest in a game but they still love to play it. Especially now in the middle of a pandemic when people are laid of work,students Can barely pay their bills and exams... 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I'm kinda conflicted here. Separate groups are definitely a no from me.
    I do buy a single ticket once in a while or a Triple Threat but I can't possibly compete with someone who buys enough tickets to get 1000+ points (and imagine if they're averaging 20-30 points, that a lot of money).

I think the best solution is to allow to use a certain amount of tickets during a SYS. I'd say that 3 extra tickets is the optimal amount. A person with basic/off theme looks can use that opportunity and again, average with 30+ points. If you're stylish enough you'll have no problem beating them with your free looks.

Just my opinion ☺️

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I personally don't think seperate groups would ever work because as many others have mentioned, you never really know when you might buy a ticket and Glu would never take that option away from a player because they want you to buy. I have really been pushing for the average score version because I feel it would be fair to everyone, people can buy as many tickets as they choose but they wouldn't be able to simply submit any off theme look because a more stylish and deserving doll could easily average more since this is *supposed* to be a style competition. 
    Now this is something I have been meaning to share with you all but have been a little busy during these hectic times, but back during the wedding sys, I was not put into a ts group until the last day of the competition. My scores were the highest I have ever received and I believe it had something to do with my direct competition not being able to see my looks and not being able to vote against me. How many of you have been disappointed in the scores you receive on a really on theme, great look simply because your competition can? I don't think the dolls in your ts group should be able to show up in your voting booth, ever. I have had friends in my ts group that have told me they saw me in their voting booth and purposely voted against me because it is a competition and obviously if you have the chance to vote against someone in your group you are more likely to vote against them to help yourself. Maybe they could wait to place people in their group until the last day so the scores are actually what you deserve, the only issue with that of course is not knowing how you are doing against your direct competition, which killed me that weekend just not knowing where I was placing although my scores were really high.
    Another thing that really bothers me is that a doll will buy a hundred tickets in the last hour and steal your place from you. It has happened to me several times and it is super frustrating when you are in the top 5 all weekend despite excessive ticket buyers to just have someone swoop in the last hour and literally buy your earned spot when they were barely there the whole competition.
    Sorry for the rant but I think that these things could really improve the sys competition and I hope Glu considers it.