📺🎂KK:H 6 Year Kimiversary Event - 6/26/20 Keep The Kimiversary Cameras Rolling! 🎥🎉

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    ive got the tb sale in my game right now for some reason, it’s really repetitive & boring😟 i hope this isn’t all the items, i love the pride items tho!🏳️‍🌈
    Where are you seeing the items?
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @KalindaKing thanks for the in game call. Did we get pride flags? Your message indicated we would, but I didn’t get any new flags just the clothing and those cute face stars. 🏳️‍🌈
    iOS Doll 

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @mandamay76 go down down. For example if you want to see hairstyles go to section for hairs and they will be in the end💖 lol excuse me for my English 😂❤️
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Monica L said:
    @KalindaKing thanks for the in game call. Did we get pride flags? Your message indicated we would, but I didn’t get any new flags just the clothing and those cute face stars. 🏳️‍🌈
    WHAT I just got yellow dye!!! What’s the face stars?? And flag?? I’m excited!
    @jhabs look in your closet - there’s two dresses and two hairstyles and a necklace and the face stars. That’s all I could figure out was new. There should be little yellow exclamation points next to the items. I’m not sure if you had to accept the pride items though - since I think you have the option to decline the pride flags at first. 🏳️‍🌈
    iOS Doll 

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    @KalindaKing I cannot thank you enough for the pride gifts! Little surprises like these are what make me exited to open my game each day! 

Oh Thanks GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you for all the awesome things today and for celebrating pride along with Kimiversary!  What an awesome day in KKH <3
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    The kollection items are so cute but I thought @kkh_clarice specifically told you all not to make that bundle outfit 😂

Thanks that they didnt listen to me. I kinda love it in the game??? Omg Im screwed

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Digite seu comentárioI only got drops and nothing else!
    Plataforma: Android

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I love love love the GB items!!!!! 💕
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts

HAPPY KIMIVERSARY FOR EVERYONE 🥳🥳🥳🥳✨✨✨✨✨🎂🎂!!! I am so happy to celebrate with all of you and to have been able to find and join this amazing fandom! I hope we continue celebrating together💜💜💜🥳🥳🥳✨✨ !!
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    In black friday the eye makeup was earnable , why couldn’t they do it this time too ? Now only god knows how many kstars i’ll be spending to get it :/ 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’m so late, catching up on lots of lots of threads since getting home from work lol, but my doll might just get a makeover after I get these giftbox eyes 😭 I love them and I’m kinda annoyed the way nars works with some of the new makeup options like the highlight

I love that earnable, giftbox, and both kollection outfits are Kim inspired this week. And I love it all, especially the earnables and giftbox hair & eyes! & cozy skims 

Happy kimiversary everyone! 💖🎉✨
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Is the flag suppose to be the one we already had?? Cause I didn’t get any new flag I had the one from last year already 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Where do I even post about this? Anyway I'm super into this dress ❤️
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    Is the flag suppose to be the one we already had?? Cause I didn’t get any new flag I had the one from last year already 
    Yeah I received last years flag so it’s been reused😊
    @lilahswannkkh are you a new player? Like you weren’t around when the flag came out last year?
    iOS Doll 

Is this a throwback item? Does anyone know if it’s usually in the kloset? 

iOS Doll 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Monica L said:

It's a throwback item! 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    If an item has an event icon and is available for k-stars then it is a throwback sale item 🙂
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Monica L said:

That can also be won from weekday event Tb box
    iOS
    Welp. Then I’m pretty disappointed with the TB merch added to the kloset for the event. 
    iOS Doll 

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Edit: commented in the wrong place 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • squidashiansquidashian Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited June 2020
    haikawa said:
    whats up with the option to decline the pride flag?
    i thought it was in case someone didn’t think they’d use it, but kalinda doesn’t give the option to decline sys gifts 🤔

maybe they don’t want to offend certain people 🙄
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts

login just to say that I finally did that..... and now what? I guess I can retire in peace now

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    haikawa said:
    whats up with the option to decline the pride flag?
    They did this with the heart balloon and lollipop too last year. Idk why they do it! I don’t think it was a pride specific thing though or had some kind of hidden meaning. 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Are these TB or permanent eyes in the kloset? I’m confused because they don’t have anything in the corner (the thingy that indicates what event they are from)

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language