🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So happy to get the pride outfits! They're beautiful!!

On the other hand, I'm sad some of the items I wanted to get were not included in the TB sale. I'm still unsure if I should buy something now or wait for the official sale.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love all our gifts.  Thanks Kalinda. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I am surprised at the small selection of TB items but there’s also a lot I didn’t already have and wanted for so long so I’m pretty happy, it feels like Christmas haha 
    but it must be repetitive for long time players 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I bought the glitter lips and one hairstyle, don’t know if I should wait until tomorrow to buy the rest or if I should spend my k-stars now on (very) limited throwback items 😭

Edit: just bought 3 outfits and 2 hairstyles lol, and now nothing much interesting, I think I’m gonna go with the kloset sale tomorrow 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Lol wow there’s a sale that I had no idea about 😂😂
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Eli_KkhEli_Kkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Thank you so much for this : D
    You don't know how much this means to a lot of people. Happy pride month, guys 🏳️‍🌈💜
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    livyx said:
    I bought the glitter lips and one hairstyle, don’t know if I should wait until tomorrow to buy the rest or if I should spend my k-stars now on (very) limited throwback items 😭
    I'm sorry but what happens tomorrow? I am a little lost because, I don't know if I am doing well, but will they leave tomorrow or will they be paid in diamonds? I seriously don't understand much😅😓
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    It honestly was easy for me to spend 😂look at my kimiversary chart and you’ll see why
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited June 2020

Ok, so I bought this hairstyle, the eye colour, and the lip colour. Now I’m wondering if this jacket-dress does well in casual sys? It’s like the only TB item in this sale I really like... 😢
    (edit; like: yes
    awesome: no)
  • Jessica_KKHJessica_KKH Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I loooooove the new Pride Month Items!🏳️‍🌈
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    I own most of the TB handhelds out atm so I think the only item I'll be getting is the lips with the piercing. I was so excited to spend everything I'd saved on the items in my wishlist but literally only one item in my list of 27 is actually in the sale atm 😞 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
    THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 @KalindaKing

• kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Happy Kimversary! Already bought this beautiful hair and the drink! A bit disappointed that many items are not included in this sale, but maybe it’s for the best, since I don’t have that many k-stars. 

KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited June 2020
    livyx said:
    I'm sorry but what happens tomorrow? I am a little lost because, I don't know if I am doing well, but will they leave tomorrow or will they be paid in diamonds? I seriously don't understand much😅😓
    The items will still be there tomorrow, but it will be in a special section in the kloset (if I remember correctly) and there is the risk for the items to be more expensive than now (last year it was the case for some items)... Also tomorrow the prices of the majority of kloset items (the ones that were there before kimiversary) will be 50% off! Hope you understand what I mean 😅
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Well, thanks for the pride items, they are awesome and gorgeous! 🌈🤍 
    (Still hurt about the tb items buuuut I must recognize that the free gifts are cute.)

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

livyx said:
    livyx said:
    The items will still be there tomorrow, but it will be in a special section in the kloset (if I remember correctly) and there is the risk for the items to be more expensive than now (last year it was the case for some items)... Also tomorrow the prices of the majority of kloset items (the ones that were there before kimiversary) will be 50% off! Hope you understand what I mean 😅

I mean that tomorrow the prices of tb can rise? Right now I'm going to buy some so I don't get caught by surprise. Thank you so much💜💜