🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    SOS... I didn’t realize until today that kimiversary was only for 26+!? 
    I JUST finally got to 26, just now. Is it too late? I didn’t see anything pop up, did I have to be 26 prior to today in order to participate?
    Really? That's not fair!
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    does this dress score well that everyones buying it?

• LeahBabyLeahBaby Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited June 2020
    So, I am very disappointed. 💔
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    fibixx said:
    I was planning to buy this dress... now will need to hunt it for diamonds
    What device do you play on? I can submit it at some point for you if you’re on IOS?
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I feel less like a fraud now with my doll matching my irl hair + eye colour lol 
    And of course I couldn’t resist the GS lips. I kicked myself last time for not buying them so I just had to ! Wanted the glitter lips also but they don’t really suit my doll so oh well 🤷‍♀️

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    SOS... I didn’t realize until today that kimiversary was only for 26+!? 
    I JUST finally got to 26, just now. Is it too late? I didn’t see anything pop up, did I have to be 26 prior to today in order to participate?
    ok y’all it’s all good, I’m just a silly goose and I didn’t realize that I just had to scroll down!  :)
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I feel less like a fraud now with my doll matching my irl hair + eye colour lol 
    And of course I couldn’t resist the GS lips. I kicked myself last time for not buying them so I just had to ! Wanted the glitter lips also but they don’t really suit my doll so oh well 🤷‍♀️

What eyes are those? 😍😍
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    edited June 2020
    ***EDIT***
    ignore me... I was being an idiot and thought the old nose highlight was gone but it’s still there 😂
    Ps turns out the new ones and the old one stack lol

I’ve just realised... I was going to buy the old nose highlight tomorrow, but now it looks like it’s been replaced with two slightly different choices in the featured items. Does that mean it won’t be in the sale anymore if they’re counting it as ‘new’? 😭😭

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Also, I got Maria’s call with Luxe Goal like 2 years ago? Is it normal?
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I am so happy and emotional over the pride gifts from Kalinda, it means a lot to add in things like that ! im literally in shock that we got so much ❤️
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    So disappointed right now. The TB items are all recycled from the last sale so I already have everything that I want from these items. I guess the only thing I’ll be buying this Kimiversary is k stars. 
    I play on iOS 
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas
    can you please add the matching top to the closet. So I can buy the complete outfit. 
    @StevieCurry I just laughed so hard at this! 😂😂
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    fibixx said:
    I was planning to buy this dress... now will need to hunt it for diamonds
    What device do you play on? I can submit it at some point for you if you’re on IOS?
    Yes, I am on iOS! Omg that would be so great!
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    i couldnt help it and i bought the hair and hair color. i want a few more things but maybe i’ll wait until the weekend... or tomorrow lol.

that’s for amateurs
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @SDC93 they are one of the three NARS eyes with the attached blush, they are in the normal closet section 😊👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    AmyMimi said:
    @SDC93 they are one of the three NARS eyes with the attached blush, they are in the normal closet section 😊👍
    Do you think the Nars eyes will be on sale tomorrow?
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Should I buy every TB item I want now or should I wait for the weekend? I’m kinda scared that Glu ends up adding more TB items (wishful thinking) and I won’t have kstars left but if they don’t add more items, I’m scared that the prizes will increase 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I’ve just got two questions.

how long does the fifty percent off sale last?

and how long are the tb items in our closet?
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Hi guys, I noticed some people say the some of TB items might get more expensive tomorrow (apparently that’s what happened last year?) if that’s the case, would it be better to buy the stuff I want today instead? 😲 is there any reason why I should wait for tomorrow to buy? (Sorry it’s my first Kimiversary hehe 🤭)
    @ErikaKKH buy the things you want the most now that way you'll have stars for tomorrow just incase. You can always buy the rest tomorrow if they don't add new stuff.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I’m surprised people hate the TB items so much, there are a lot I like. I wasn’t able to get everything I wanted last Black Friday, so I’m happy to get them now!