🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Thank you @brom617 !! 💖
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    So so so so so disappointed by the TB ITEMS !
    Nothing from last year! Still the same like the 5th Kimiversary. I started playing the game a few months ago and I was so eager and excited to experience the TB sale. It’s a pity! There are less items than what I saw last year! GLU you have the items you don’t need to redesign them! Why is it so complicated to put them in the Kloset ??
    Too bad I am deleting the game :neutral:
    @KalindaKing
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    I don't really like the glitter lips, but the 60 kstar price is taunting me. Does it score better than GS in SYS? Is it worth buying if I don't really like them?
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Do we have somewhere where all items that can be found in TB boxes are posted? 🤔
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Do you think the Nars eyes will be on sale tomorrow?
    @brom617 I’m pretty sure they will be
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @AYewKKH I bought them because I think 60K stars is a far better price than 40 diamonds. Sometimes I’m not feeling them, other times I sorely regret not buying them when I’ve had the chance!! In my case it was better for me to get them now so they are there when I do want them. And I think the price is so cheap for lips so I couldn’t pass it up this time around!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @brom617 happy to make y’all laugh! 😂🙏🏻
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    I don't really like the glitter lips, but the 60 kstar price is taunting me. Does it score better than GS in SYS? Is it worth buying if I don't really like them?
    I’m contemplating the same thing. They are quite cheap but they look a bit odd on my doll so I’m stumped on if I should buy or not 🤔
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Really wanted the GS lips! I thought they would be ideal since they resemble my own shape. Instead she looks like a mean duck 😭🤭 Well, 180 stars saved I guess!

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited June 2020
    As you can see, I definitely gravitated towards a certain theme here and I’m more than happy with my cyber-pop-90s inspired-genderfluid-club kid-rave-gyaru-Barbie look! Loving this dress and this eyeshadow is so interesting 😍

Edited due to appropriation. My deepest apologies to anyone (especially black people) who was offended by the original post. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
  • Scarlett_KKHScarlett_KKH Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Thank you so much for the pride items. As part of the lgbt+ community, I'm overwhelmed with joy for now being able to own such beautiful items!! Thank you Glu and Kalinda, for the amazing gifts, including the two dresses as well. I couldn't be happier! 💛🌈 I also love the TB items, as a new player who has only played for 10 months. Thank you for everything! It makes me sad to see that some dolls, especially long time players, aren't as happy though. It's understandable. 
     Android • 🏳️‍🌈 • English is not my 1st language
     Mathematics 🎓 • Portuguese • 22y

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @KalindaKing Thank you for the pride gifts, I've been wanting the flag since I started playing and I'm honestly bursting with joy for finally being able to have it. Every single gift was perfect! 🎉🍾
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited June 2020

Their not Gwen stefani. You probably don’t know this but black ppl have done their hair like this for a while their called bantu knots. She did not make them popular.
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Debating if I should buy all the TB items I want right now or wait til tomorrow (if the add more items 🙈🙈) what do you think? 
    Agree: yes 
    like: no 

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @therealChar oh my goodness I’m so sorry! They just looked so similar to the mini buns that she used to wear. I’m so sorry, I’ll edit the look!
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Why is everything so amazing 😭😭😭 it’s a good problem but still a problem lol 
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    eligur said:
    i tbh can’t think of spending so much for lips 😭 don’t know whether they suit my doll too
    GS - agree 
    glitter - like

Your doll is super pretty and unique! I love the hair and eye makeup! 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited June 2020
    thank you so much!! xx @Mysteria19 i also love how she looks 😁
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Omggg I completely forgot we could get luxe goals on TB items, I’ve already spent like 900 stars... choices...
    Anyways, I’m still debating whether I should buy these items or not, do they score well on SYS? Pls help😭

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    buriteri said:
    @therealChar oh my goodness I’m so sorry! They just looked so similar to the mini buns that she used to wear. I’m so sorry, I’ll edit the look!
    I think Gwen was definitely going for that look, My first thought was of Rihanna.

iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited June 2020

Possible dumb question. Are these 20 k-star hair colors always available/this price or is it part of the sale? I've never noticed them before so trying to figure out if I should buy the ones I want now if they're part of the sale or wait until a VIP weekend
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts

So happy with the lovely gifts !
    And glad Glu confirmed that the clothes is not for a limited time but forever 🥳🎉

• ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    @soundspretty they are a part of the sale! 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗