🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I want to very much apologize to everyone (especially black people) who has been offended by my post. Thank you to @therealChar and @danjames12 for informing me and correcting me. I should have known better. I’ve went ahead and correct the post. Again, I’m so sorry.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I'm thinking of buying my fav TBs now bc Glu did us dirty on Black friday and raised the prices 🤔
    - Emmy
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @buriteri I instantly thought of Gwen when I saw your look! And if a woc would wear them they would totally give me rhianna and Bantu knot vibes!   My cousin wears her hair in them sometimes (she is poc) and when we were teens and I was obsessed with Gwen she put my hair in the mini buns so I could be her for Halloween!  That look screams 90s Gwen for sure! 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    It’s funny how before I thought I wasn’t bothered about tb items and was more looking forward to the kloset sale and now I’ve spent like 1500⭐️ on the tb items 😅
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Will the star packs be double the amount of stars tomorrow? I think I saw somewhere they did that previously. How do we know what will be available for diamonds? 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @Bear_KKH My paranoid mind in a nutshell
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the kstars sale start tomorrow or Friday? 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Has anyone figured out a way to trigger luxe goal calls? I keep closing my game and changing locations to see but I’ve had no luck 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @kaydencekkh i dont think it works like that.. i literally went all day today since yesterday and had no calls from maria. sometimes it last for longer than a day, and i have only 3 unfinished tasks. but id love to know if theres anything you can do to trigger her
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thank you @ErikaKKH
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @kaydencekkh I often get luxe goals if I go inside the gym , exit the app and reopen it and exit the gym. Might be all just in my head, but Maria seem to like to call me at that moment. 
    IOS Player 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Can someone confirm if Glu will raise the prices of TB items tomorrow?
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @saintsofheather i guess we will have to see tomorrow
  • appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Everyone’s saying that no more tb items are going to be added but I’m kinda glad. I made my wishlist and with the sale tmr I can get everything I want and I even have k-stars over! I saw the list last year and I was kind of shocked at how little tb items there were. Either way I hope everyone at least gets something that they’ll enjoy and be happy with! Sending you all love and positive vibes! 💘💘
  • Jessica_KKHJessica_KKH Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    bbyotic said:
    adding to @Jessica_KKH 's post, the lesbian pride flag has an interesting history since only recently has one been made that is actually inclusive of all lesbians, and since it's "fresh" people outside of the community might mistake it/not recognize it
    so here's the new lesbian pride flag, and the meaning of each colours💖

history of the lesbian pride flag

edit: im dumb, the top flag is the "five-stripes" variant of the flag on the bottom, which was made in 2018
    Thank you so much for correcting me!🏳️‍🌈
    This month is all about LGBTQ+ history and being well informed about this kind of subjects, flags are very important for all types of LGBTQ+ people because they represent them as individuals!👭👫👬
    Thank you for giving visability to this topic and HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!🏳️‍🌈
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Happy Kimiversary!!!✨🌸💛🌼
    I love love love all the Pride items!! It was such an amazing surprise!! 🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Thanks glu! 

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Also wanna ask have they ever added more to the tb sale after already having it up? 
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Over 1200 k stars later and I’m disappointed some things I wanted weren’t there but still happy. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I'm impressed at the pride items and disappointed in the range of throwback items. What a ride