Your Guide to Reality Achievements

Comments

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Which one is easier to complete? London or Sydney?
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Which one is easier to complete? London or Sydney?
    They’re both pretty easy, I’d say base it on the home price if you don’t own them. I just started Sydney and it’s not bad at all!  Finished London in about a week
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @SDC93 thank you! I’m doing London right now, trying to finish before the sale starts!
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
    @SDC93 thank you! I’m doing London right now, trying to finish before the sale starts!
    Good luck!  If you haven’t done Tokyo it’s the easiest one. Just avoid Paris and Vienna as long as possible lol
  • mdeddiemdeddie Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hey thank you for this thread! I have two questions:

1. I got offered a brand deal for my LA apartment, LA's location is now brown. How many times do I need to do shows there (to 'fufill' the brand deal)? I got 1 kstar and some money right after the call. I did a 3 hour show and thought it would go back to blue but it is still brown. 

2. I meant to click Havana, clicked Hollywood. Can't seem to cancel the show. When you click the wrong location, do you have no choice but to complete the show there?
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @mdeddie
    1. It's been fulfilled already -- if you want to earn extra k-stars, though, you'll want to do shows there and do the product placement task for the "hype it up" achievement. There won't be any consequences if you just leave that alone, though.

2. Yup, you have to complete the show. 

Hope this helped!
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • mdeddiemdeddie Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    @mdeddie
    1. It's been fulfilled already -- if you want to earn extra k-stars, though, you'll want to do shows there and do the product placement task for the "hype it up" achievement. There won't be any consequences if you just leave that alone, though.

2. Yup, you have to complete the show. 

Hope this helped!
    Thank you so much it does! 
    Is it worth doing more shows there? How many more kstars can you earn? (if you know)
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @mdeddie The wiki only shows the first level, but if you level up the achievement you can probably get quite a few kstars. It's probably similar to the progression of other reality achievements.

iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    @Rikk thank you so much for creating this!! WOW what a helpful thread!  After years of only filming at bel air I’m finally completing achievements with ease! 
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    mdeddie said:
    Hey thank you for this thread! I have two questions:

1. I got offered a brand deal for my LA apartment, LA's location is now brown. How many times do I need to do shows there (to 'fufill' the brand deal)? I got 1 kstar and some money right after the call. I did a 3 hour show and thought it would go back to blue but it is still brown. 

2. I meant to click Havana, clicked Hollywood. Can't seem to cancel the show. When you click the wrong location, do you have no choice but to complete the show there?
    Hi @mdeddie! The product placement will be active (highlighted in brown/orange) for one week! So in a week you can 5-star another 8-hour gig and hope to get a different product placement. 🙂 And yes there’s no way to cancel a reality show! I’ve definitely done that a few times 
    Yay @littledollz I’m so glad it helped! It’s kind of confusing to figure it out on your own, so I wanted to make it easy for everyone to earn a few stars here and there 😊 Thank you!
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
     i got this placement thing and already done one show with it. do i have to do more or one is enough? will i get something more? haha

@eligur you don’t have to do anything more unless you want to advance the hype it up achievement! You get paid a small amount once and that’s it
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    thank you @Rikk!
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Hi! I have a little suggestion for one of the locations. For canes choice you have to do the 4 energy (for achievement) but you just need to do the 1 energy on the top left to make it reappear. It takes like 30 seconds in between each round but saves energy!

also tops down under you do the 1 and 2 energy to make it reappear (May have put this in an earlier comment but just thought I’d add)😋
    edited July 2020
    @AYewKKH @datesaremyfave thanks for the feedback on the Cannes achievement, I tested it and updated the guide! 😊
    Another addition! (I’ve been ignoring storylines because I’ve been trying to max all of these lol)

for Dubai, I’ve found that doing the 2 and 4 energy will make it reappear. I haven’t touched the 8 energy, but it will take anywhere between one 2 energy and two 4 energy and one 2 energy for it to reappear. Just do the shortest available

London I have it written that doing the two 2 energy and one 1 energy will make it reappear as well

also wrote the Sydney in my last comment and maxed that achievement with that order of tappables!

thanks for this guide! Everytime I’ve bought a house I’ve checked here to see what the action first is so I don’t have to do the guess work
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    This thread is lifesaver😭😭 thank you all for sharing your tips💖❣️
    edited July 2020
    AYewKKH said:
    Parisians don't play around! From what I can tell, the chain includes
    - "reaction shot" (x2 energy)
    - "roll eyes" (x4 energy)
    - "create drama" (x4 energy)
    - "dish on rival" (x8 energy)

EDIT: After two more events in the Parisian hotel, I can confirm this is the whole chain. Sometimes you can avoid the 8-energy action, but eventually you'll have to choose it. Might want to leave this achievement for later.
    Guys I’m still looking for insight about what makes the France achievement action come back! Please comment with any insights if you have time to test it. 😊

@ayewkkh thank you for trying to find it, but I tested it twice and the “dish on rival” action didn’t pop up for me. I tried a few other combinations, but no luck yet! Let’s see if this group can crack the code; it’s such a tedious one. 🧐 
    heres for tops down under:

Sydney Yacht

Tops down under***

Unfiltered comment (2 energy)

do 1 energy then 2 energy and then it will reappear

@datesaremyfave thank you, I tested this twice and it worked for me! I updated the Sydney section of the guide. Thanks everyone for your help!
    @rikk I know I’ve been like spamming the comment section I just am trying to get #1 show so I’ve been solely doing these for a bit

for barts baller, you can do one 4 energy and 2 energy (banter) for the action to reappear it just takes about 30 seconds to load it back
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    This thread is awesome thanks guys for this , i finished London , Tokyo , Cannes and now I don’t know which one to start Sydney or Havana ? 
    @noha62 do Sydney! Similar to London energy wise and will take about same amount of time
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Thanks i’ll do that !! 💕
    for barts baller, you can do one 4 energy and 2 energy (banter) for the action to reappear it just takes about 30 seconds to load it back
    @datesaremyfave thank you! I tested this today and it works perfectly. I updated the guide!
    Anyone been able to crack France fan fave yet?
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Hey guys, if I do reality shows in other locations will I still be able to get to the throwback box??
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    @brunakkh I think it would be hard work to get to the TB box only doing reality shows in other locations because they take more energy than Bel-Air. However you could make it to the end with half Bel-Air shows and half shows in other locations without too much extra effort. 

@SDC93 there might not be a shortcut for that one! We haven’t found one yet. Feel free to experiment with it and share any tips you come up with 😊
    @brunakkh yes you can! If anything do shows in other locations until Wednesday and if you’re short on points grind at bel air on Thursday. I’ve only been doing at other locations and have no issue to get to it without bel air
    edited August 2020
    Rikk said:
    @brunakkh I think it would be hard work to get to the TB box only doing reality shows in other locations because they take more energy than Bel-Air. However you could make it to the end with half Bel-Air shows and half shows in other locations without too much extra effort. 

@SDC93 there might not be a shortcut for that one! We haven’t found one yet. Feel free to experiment with it and share any tips you come up with 😊
    I was so hoping someone broke the code. I’ve tried when I was too broke to buy another house and it seems pointless.